Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:26:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should signature bounty be given the highest pool?  (Read 450 times)
bedulook

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:58:31 PM

Most investors in crypto who will commit real money into a project is found on this platform, hence a need to create awareness with signature campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:09:06 PM

because it has a destination directly to the ICO that investors are in this forum. the signature campaign gives the role of seeking investors that many of them crypto there is definitely the nature of this forum. for the other campaign in the same certainly also has a nice goal and certainly also aims to find investors. but from some of the projects I have also seen is not always a signature.
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:15:03 PM

Because we are promoting it through this forum and it is known by everyone with us making good posts and its signature affixed in our account to finish the campaign they have set.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 08:18:17 PM

Because this is the most effective way for promoting projects, while other campaign are held in social media or by articles in blogs, which they has very broad audiences. Ehile on signature campaign, it promotes only to people who are interested and undestand well, about cryptocurrency.

defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 08:18:57 PM

When i initially joined bounty campaign, i didn't agree to the fact that signature campaign should be given a higher percentage in the bounty pool, especially when it has a relatively fewer participants compared to blog and social media. But i have now come to the realization that, signature campaign is the best form of advertisement for every ico. It helps to advertise the project to its target population. Almost every member on this forum is a potential crypto investor. Even bounty hunters can invest in their own small ways. Social media campaign has the potential of spreading the project to wider audience but not everyone they reach out to would be interested in investing in crypto. If we are talking about bounty campaign which ensures value for money, then i think its signature campaign. Friends what do you also think?
Now, especially after the introduction of the Merit of each account with a high rank is worth its weight in gold. And this is really the best tool for advertising the project, as you have noticed, the forum gathers people who are interested in cryptocurrency and can potentially become investors. Newbie keep track of users with a high rank and often they serve as a guide for them when choosing new projects.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 08:24:31 PM

I agree, signatures should have the highest % from all the bounty options. First of all, you can do only 1 signature at a time, compared with other options like social media, so it's much more valuable. Also, like you said, everyone reading this forum is a potential investor, so signatures have a huge marketing effect.

cryptodalton

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:26:52 PM

Forum is the best place for bounty. Here people come because they are interested about cryptos. In other social media cyptos are not as vast as forum cause there are various types of people and their expectations from these social network is not alike.
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:28:59 PM

When i initially joined bounty campaign, i didn't agree to the fact that signature campaign should be given a higher percentage in the bounty pool, especially when it has a relatively fewer participants compared to blog and social media. But i have now come to the realization that, signature campaign is the best form of advertisement for every ico. It helps to advertise the project to its target population. Almost every member on this forum is a potential crypto investor. Even bounty hunters can invest in their own small ways. Social media campaign has the potential of spreading the project to wider audience but not everyone they reach out to would be interested in investing in crypto. If we are talking about bounty campaign which ensures value for money, then i think its signature campaign. Friends what do you also think?
What you say is true. The reason why signature campaigns almost in all bounty programs get higher allocations than other campaigns because forum members already know about crypto which is a potential marketing target for ico projects. In addition, most of the forum members are investors, whether on a small or large scale. Unlike the audience of social media campaigns, project information will be widely accepted by the audience, but the audience is not necessarily aware of the crypto world.
Semeny4

Activity: 120
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:34:41 PM

That's it. And I believe that if not for the narrow public of the crypto currency, many ICO did not even spend on advertising in other networks. But alas, the public should increase and develop people's interest in this technology.

█≣≣≣   ETHEERA   ≣≣≣█
THE FUTURE OF REAL ESTATE
 ICO [10 FEB-30 APR]
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:35:56 PM

I have also noticed this but I think it is because of the impact it do have on investors as many investors look for investment information from bitcointalk than any social media.  It is truth that twitter and facebook has a wide coverage but bitcointalk has specific target and that is cryptocurrencies investors!
masha-1v

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:38:51 PM

The bounty company knows what to invest more money in. Although what is most interesting in recent years, more often there are projects where a larger percentage of pours in facebook companies. And this despite the fact that many social networks prohibit the mention of cryptocurrencies....
miracle24

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 08:39:25 PM

But signature bounty participants are really enjoying bounty stakes. But you get to only participate in 1 for 2 to 3 months even more.
But the pay is worth it.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:46:13 PM

I agree with you mate. All persons who visit the site for the signature campaigns are all crypto lovers. For sure in advertising of some ICO will be lot easier.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:46:21 PM

sometimes signature campaigns offer more rewards than facebook campaigns and twitter campaigns, but sometimes we can meet a facebook campaign or twitter campaign to give more gifts than signature campaigns, even ico that do not use signature campaigns, I think the campaign signatures are more supportive overall because everyone diforum can see the campaign through the signature campaign.
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:47:02 PM

I agree, signatures should be have the highest % from all the bounty options.

Why? First of all, you can do only 1 signature at a time, by Social Media you can used more.

So it's much more valuable.

Everyone in this forum is a potential investor, so signatures have a huge marketing effect.
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:51:03 PM

Facebook or twitter are social network. So by posting in these networks will not be that much fruitful. But in forum audience is not limited. Crypto investors, bounty players and crypto head people flock together in the forum. So signature bounty should be given the highest pool.
Boloton

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:51:24 PM

Because only here everyone who saw the advertising of the project will understand what is at stake and will be able to make a contribution, unlike advertising on other resources, where you will not understand what this information is here.

█≣≣≣   COMPOSITE COIN  ≣≣≣█
Platform for innovative projects
Presale is LIVE (http://www.compositecoin.io/en)
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:52:48 PM

Many investors are in this forum and this is the best way, Allocation to singnature campaign has always been a favorite in every bounty.
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:03:08 PM

I agree, signatures should be have the highest % from all the bounty options.

Why? First of all, you can do only 1 signature at a time, by Social Media you can used more.

So it's much more valuable.

Everyone in this forum is a potential investor, so signatures have a huge marketing effect.

To the point) The point is that advertising through the social network, it's like telling pigeons about quantum physics. Basically it will not be knowledgeable people who may not even understand the meaning. Advertising through the social network is like cufflinks on an expensive suit - uncomfortably meaningless but necessary because the etiquette)

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:06:15 PM

The thing is, that they are a lot of users in this message board, who are in to cryptocurrencies since beginning. They also buyed bitcoin or other currencies like ethereum for less then one dollar. They have so many cryptocurrencies, which they cant pay out because nobody would give them so many millions of dollars. And these people are still active here. So with signature campaigns you can reach all those people. These are the best investors!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: