Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:55:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: These will be the best gainers in 2018 year end!  (Read 65 times)
googs84 (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:12:50 PM

I am interested to know who is involved with the projects that I am listing here.

According to me and whatever I understand from them I see big potential gain from them.

The first project is IOST, an Internet of services token is primarily formed to serve the transaction basis on their platform and soon to have their own blockchain too. It’s already gainer since the ICO phase as it has earned more than 400% gain by now. It is still rising in its daily volume and thus I think it will go even ahead of this.

The second one is REMME, is project well know for the purpose of its public key identification structure to ensure the security of different assets. They have launched their marketing campaigns recently and thus I do think that they will be getting more attention now. If that’s the case then it’s next big gainer in my list.

The third one is BitGuild project which is gaming based ICO and recently finished with all the sale achieving good hard cap. The PLATS will be listed soon over the exchanger and it is believed that it may end up with huge prices as compared to the ICO prices.

Are you guys involved in these projects and how do you see their future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:26:28 PM

I am interested to know who is involved with the projects that I am listing here.

According to me and whatever I understand from them I see big potential gain from them.

The first project is IOST, an Internet of services token is primarily formed to serve the transaction basis on their platform and soon to have their own blockchain too. It’s already gainer since the ICO phase as it has earned more than 400% gain by now. It is still rising in its daily volume and thus I think it will go even ahead of this.

The second one is REMME, is project well know for the purpose of its public key identification structure to ensure the security of different assets. They have launched their marketing campaigns recently and thus I do think that they will be getting more attention now. If that’s the case then it’s next big gainer in my list.

The third one is BitGuild project which is gaming based ICO and recently finished with all the sale achieving good hard cap. The PLATS will be listed soon over the exchanger and it is believed that it may end up with huge prices as compared to the ICO prices.

Are you guys involved in these projects and how do you see their future.
I agree with you about the REMME coin. REMME builds the distributed Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) protocol with a set of DApps to enable password less authentication. The REM token powers all operations within the ecosystem including certificate generation, revocation, and rewarding of nodes which safeguard the network. Therefore, REMME has huge chances of rising in value in few months.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: