Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:51:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴  (Read 55663 times)
Cryptomarmite

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:06:15 PM

activemind:
Btc dropping badly I curse all those ico teams they are the worst nightmare that are causing cryptocurrency to die. Btc can never dump this fast if there are no whales selling off and I can go to any length to prove it that ico teams are devils. Please don't buy icos again.crypto trading can never be profitable again if people keep buying icos.these tokens cost scammers nothing to create please be wise
What is this project? What happened to you? What is the problem?

icos aint to blame for the crash in the market . desico is here to stop any future icos that are out to scam
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lawrence krauss

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:13:22 PM

I don't understand how to Lithuanian/European law stuff works with this

Hi Joey,

Lithuania is European Union and Eurozone member state. Law of Crowdfunding of Lithuania allows for companies from all around the world to finance their business by issuing security tokens.

I was wondering this too. Thanks fror clearing it up for me

thanks guys
if brexit happens will it affect anything to do the eurozone member state
Yobrich

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:14:46 PM

I am also hearing that security tokens are not traded on bigger exchanges. Can I know that what is meant by security tokens?
Mr Marks

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:17:23 PM

Its ecosystem will disrupt the global venture capital market for $ 155 billion by introducing security tokens through Blochein.
An interesting idea solves a very important problem in countries where the regulation of the crypto currency is very difficult.
can you explain blochein
Mr Marks

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:27:05 PM

I am also hearing that security tokens are not traded on bigger exchanges. Can I know that what is meant by security tokens?
i would also like to know the answer , thanks
Mrgeorgepeppard

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:37:39 PM

Too big a team
 Too many random face pics taken from wherever. not for me but good luck
i wouldnt say they was random faces . they look like they have all been taken at the same place by the same photographer in probably there office . great pictures by the way
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:49:10 AM

check this out - it should help you
https://strategiccoin.com/ico-101-utility-tokens-vs-security-tokens/
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:50:14 AM

Its ecosystem will disrupt the global venture capital market for $ 155 billion by introducing security tokens through Blochein.
An interesting idea solves a very important problem in countries where the regulation of the crypto currency is very difficult.
can you explain blochein

do you mean blockchain?
if so check this video out for a simple explaination
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP_hGPQVLpA
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:51:08 AM

activemind:
Btc dropping badly I curse all those ico teams they are the worst nightmare that are causing cryptocurrency to die. Btc can never dump this fast if there are no whales selling off and I can go to any length to prove it that ico teams are devils. Please don't buy icos again.crypto trading can never be profitable again if people keep buying icos.these tokens cost scammers nothing to create please be wise

icos aint to blame for the crash in the market . desico is here to stop any future icos that are out to scam

well said
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:54:04 AM

Too big a team

a strange reason not to invest in something. i prefer to base my decision on facts
CrYpTo2DAN

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:53:32 AM

activemind:

well said
Not all ICO's are to blame. Sure there have been a lot of dodgy scammy ones that have come out and dissapeared in a flash. Some Icos are legit though and actually carry out what they plan to do. Desico are actually here to prevent that exact problem that those dodgy icos make. It is a security and their platform will be very selective about the ico's they list and will not alow dodgy ones to get there way onto it.
CrYpTo2DAN

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:03:44 PM

Too big a team

a strange reason not to invest in something. i prefer to base my decision on facts
To big of a team? Hows that a bad thing? More people, more ideas, more movement, more commitment. Who's to say they are random face pics. This team is strong and are trying to do something big and to pull it off they need a big team.
Legion57

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:42:03 PM

Timing is pretty great for a project like this. We need more businesses bringing exciting new projects into this ever expanding space. We also need investors too but many are wary - and rightfully so. I hope that this platform can provide the reassurance that many need to encourage them to be a part of the communities and support these startups that are shaping so many areas for the future.
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:37:09 PM

Too big a team

Maybe take a look at the latest article I believe it might give you second thoughts

Huge hello to new members joining. We are glad to have you! Feel free to surf around and ask questions. DESICO team is here with answers! Meanwhile, you are welcome to check the latest news about endorsement from the Ministry of Economy: https://medium.com/@desico.io/desico-endorsed-by-lithuanias-ministry-of-economy-132c30700c5c

To big of a team? Hows that a bad thing? More people, more ideas, more movement, more commitment. Who's to say they are random face pics. This team is strong and are trying to do something big and to pull it off they need a big team.
Never herd such nonsense the team is as big or as little as it needs to be obviously the people in the team are needed and bring value and knowledge that’s needed in order to bring this project forward and help crypto currency and ico work with no fear of scammers that’s why the Desico platform is needed & it’s gonna bring some big changes for ico’s
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:48:05 PM

Too big a team
I don’t understand that it’s an exciting project why don’t you join the telegram group and ask them random faces
Some questions they won’t be random faces answering your questions it’s got a real strong knowledgeable admin that I’m sure will be more then happy to answer any of your queries. Link if your interested https://t.me/desicochat

Maybe take a look at the latest article I believe it might give you second thoughts

Huge hello to new members joining. We are glad to have you! Feel free to surf around and ask questions. DESICO team is here with answers! Meanwhile, you are welcome to check the latest news about endorsement from the Ministry of Economy: https://medium.com/@desico.io/desico-endorsed-by-lithuanias-ministry-of-economy-132c30700c5c

Never herd such nonsense the team is as big or as little as it needs to be obviously the people in the team are needed and bring value and knowledge that’s needed in order to bring this project forward and help crypto currency and ico work with no fear of scammers that’s why the Desico platform is needed & it’s gonna bring some big changes for ico’s
penfold84s

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:10:16 PM

Too big a team
I don’t understand that it’s an exciting project why don’t you join the telegram group and ask them random faces
Some questions they won’t be random faces answering your questions it’s got a real strong knowledgeable admin that I’m sure will be more then happy to answer any of your queries. Link if your interested https://t.me/desicochat

I understand you have doubts about such a project but if you just look at how valuable this project could be moving forward with trustworthy ico, have a look at Desico new preview platform it’s a brilliant layout and easy to navigate.
You are welcome to visit profile of our prototype investor Vincent on the platform.  Thanks a lot for your feedback!                                         https://medium.com/@desico.io/exclusive-preview-of-desico-platform-now-available-79ba7702ca34
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:22:07 PM

Too big a team

I understand you have doubts about such a project but if you just look at how valuable this project could be moving forward with trustworthy ico, have a look at Desico new preview platform it’s a brilliant layout and easy to navigate.
You are welcome to visit profile of our prototype investor Vincent on the platform.  Thanks a lot for your feedback!                                         https://medium.com/@desico.io/exclusive-preview-of-desico-platform-now-available-79ba7702ca34

Ive only just come across this project and I have to say im very impressed, this is exactly what the crypto game needs, im very excited about this ICO
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:27:35 PM

Too big a team

Ive only just come across this project and I have to say im very impressed, this is exactly what the crypto game needs, im very excited about this ICO

Ive fallen victim to scammers in the crypto world, Its about time someone did something to stop them because its ruining what is such a great industry. Im so happy DESICO is here and I will be backing this project 100%
harry_brown

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:31:16 PM

Too big a team

Ive fallen victim to scammers in the crypto world, Its about time someone did something to stop them because its ruining what is such a great industry. Im so happy DESICO is here and I will be backing this project 100%

DESICO has to be the most needed ICO I have come across in a long time, a platform that sells security tokens to route out all the bloody scammers, this is a necessity for crypto game.
superhoop_smith

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:34:35 PM

Too big a team

DESICO has to be the most needed ICO I have come across in a long time, a platform that sells security tokens to route out all the bloody scammers, this is a necessity for crypto game.

I need to do some more research into this project but from the little I know at the moment, DESICO is a positive for the crypto world, I will be keeping a close eye on this one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: