Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:40:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴  (Read 55663 times)
cryptoci

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:00:35 PM

The theme of the project is certainly interesting and may be in demand in our cryptocurrency market. But how much competition in this area is more interesting for me?

I have seen several similar projects. Desico started earlier than most, I hope, and at the finish he will be one of the best. But competition in this area of business is high. You need a strong team of professionals, because you need to solve a lot of legal problems (and this project is valuable).

You're right, there is a lot of competition out there but the DESICO team work bloody hard and they keep their members updated with the progress of the project. I really hope it succeeds!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:47:25 PM

The theme of the project is certainly interesting and may be in demand in our cryptocurrency market. But how much competition in this area is more interesting for me?

I have seen several similar projects. Desico started earlier than most, I hope, and at the finish he will be one of the best. But competition in this area of business is high. You need a strong team of professionals, because you need to solve a lot of legal problems (and this project is valuable).

You're right, there is a lot of competition out there but the DESICO team work bloody hard and they keep their members updated with the progress of the project. I really hope it succeeds!

I agree their is some competition out their but nothing that comes close to the ways Desico’s team is striving forward working constantly providing its community with information trying to accomplish a safe & secure platform free from scammers with awesome benefits to its loyal users to trade and invest.
Schenonspoutan

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:56:18 PM

Hi  Bonus is good enough to attract early investors and give them some kind of advantage over those that will invest later one,but not too big,in order to cause possible dumps,or discourage those who want to invest at later stages.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 04:37:46 PM

Man, did you read?

Binance and Malta Stock Exchange to launch security tokens trading platform

http://uploads.maltatoday.com.mt/business/business_news/89402/binance_and_malta_stock_exchange_to_launch_security_tokens_trading_platform#.W5fu2yQzbIU

The competition is Binance!  Shocked

begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:49:38 AM

Hi  Bonus is good enough to attract early investors and give them some kind of advantage over those that will invest later one,but not too big,in order to cause possible dumps,or discourage those who want to invest at later stages.
They haven't yet decided the percentage of bonuses for investors during the crowdsale period. They will calculate accordingly and investors are more assured when Desico tokens allocated to the team will have a lock up period of 12 months.
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:58:57 AM

They haven't yet decided the percentage of bonuses for investors during the crowdsale period. They will calculate accordingly and investors are more assured when Desico tokens allocated to the team will have a lock up period of 12 months.

locking the team tokens is a great idea
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:49:07 PM

I agree their is some competition out their but nothing that comes close to the ways Desico’s team is striving forward working constantly providing its community with information trying to accomplish a safe & secure platform free from scammers with awesome benefits to its loyal users to trade and invest.
I agree this is definitely the best project & team I’ve seen by far I like the fact the Desico gives its token holders ie its community the power to vote on new ico’s that want to join its platform that’s a brilliant idea giving Desico investors their say & how they feel on certain projects.
JanelleHer

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:58:04 PM

Hi,
This project is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear paln
I'd like to join your community
cryptoci

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:02:25 PM

I agree this is definitely the best project & team I’ve seen by far I like the fact the Desico gives its token holders ie its community the power to vote on new ico’s that want to join its platform that’s a brilliant idea giving Desico investors their say & how they feel on certain projects.

spot on bro, they just seem to have a different work ethic to many other ICO's out there. They bring the community together swell which I think is vital. The telegram group is always busy and fun to be in, so many other ICO's have failed and I think apart of that is because they didn't put a lot of effort into their TG group. Obviously the tg groups isn't the main thing but I really think it helps and DESICO uses that platform very well.
CRPA9

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:17:15 PM

This is going to be huge. Iv had enough of crappy ICOS bringing out utility tokens with no value.

Security tokens will be the future and Desico will bridge the gap!
frerejaak

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:24:15 PM

thats a very strong point, community interaction is one of the biggest signs of future succes, and shows how resilient the team is. Even now when the market is extremely low, they still keep going

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:41:23 AM

This is going to be huge. Iv had enough of crappy ICOS bringing out utility tokens with no value.

Security tokens will be the future and Desico will bridge the gap!

100% agree - security tokens are the future
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:02:02 PM

DESICO weekly roundup #15 | Live from Silicon Valley | 20,000 Telegram members
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSBdn4Xddfw&index=13&list=PLpyZJZ2MwJKtQoKt2dRJ3q_xV5WdP2Ynb

mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:08:51 PM

I looked at the idea every now and then and I'm very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!

I would not invest in this as this is a utility token. Be careful where you put your money, this really sucks.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
David.Yobi

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:14:26 PM

Been around in this project for a while now and I really think there's a huge potential. Price is ridiculously low at the moment in contrast to the development that is being made by the team in this business.
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:56:25 PM

I looked at the idea every now and then and I'm very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!

I would not invest in this as this is a utility token. Be careful where you put your money, this really sucks.

dude, do you have ANY VALID REASON not to put money to this one? well without a reason, what you are doing is seems like CREATING FUD.
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:05:46 PM

Well put it sure is, have you seen the latest article on medium great news check it out 👉https://medium.com/@desico.io/crucial-information-for-investors-part-1-europes-favourable-regulatory-environment-for-icos-76a99b0ea6fc
cryptoci

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:10:18 PM

Well put it sure is, have you seen the latest article on medium great news check it out 👉https://medium.com/@desico.io/crucial-information-for-investors-part-1-europes-favourable-regulatory-environment-for-icos-76a99b0ea6fc

great article, thanks for sharing. I love DESICO and everything it represents, its something that is needed in the crypto space now, whether we like it or not. Im all over this project.
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:05:50 PM

It’s a great project, brilliant article thanks for sharing this article very interesting this project just keeps going from strength to strength clapped & shared 👍
Curleyjane

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:31:29 AM

It’s a great project, brilliant article thanks for sharing this article very interesting this project just keeps going from strength to strength clapped & shared 👍

I enjoyed the article, thanks for sharing and gave it full claps 👍
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: