Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:42:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴  (Read 55663 times)
Cryptomarmite

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:31:20 PM

The theme of the project is certainly interesting and may be in demand in our cryptocurrency market. But how much competition in this area is more interesting for me?
thanks for posting the article, im happy desico still keep up with updates even in a very bad market .

I have seen several similar projects. Desico started earlier than most, I hope, and at the finish he will be one of the best. But competition in this area of business is high. You need a strong team of professionals, because you need to solve a lot of legal problems (and this project is valuable).

You're right, there is a lot of competition out there but the DESICO team work bloody hard and they keep their members updated with the progress of the project. I really hope it succeeds!

I agree their is some competition out their but nothing that comes close to the ways Desico’s team is striving forward working constantly providing its community with information trying to accomplish a safe & secure platform free from scammers with awesome benefits to its loyal users to trade and invest.
I agree this is definitely the best project & team I’ve seen by far I like the fact the Desico gives its token holders ie its community the power to vote on new ico’s that want to join its platform that’s a brilliant idea giving Desico investors their say & how they feel on certain projects.

Well put it sure is, have you seen the latest article on medium great news check it out 👉https://medium.com/@desico.io/crucial-information-for-investors-part-1-europes-favourable-regulatory-environment-for-icos-76a99b0ea6fc

It’s a great project, brilliant article thanks for sharing this article very interesting this project just keeps going from strength to strength clapped & shared 👍

I enjoyed the article, thanks for sharing and gave it full claps 👍
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:43:31 AM

The theme of the project is certainly interesting and may be in demand in our cryptocurrency market. But how much competition in this area is more interesting for me?

I have seen several similar projects. Desico started earlier than most, I hope, and at the finish he will be one of the best. But competition in this area of business is high. You need a strong team of professionals, because you need to solve a lot of legal problems (and this project is valuable).

You're right, there is a lot of competition out there but the DESICO team work bloody hard and they keep their members updated with the progress of the project. I really hope it succeeds!

I agree their is some competition out their but nothing that comes close to the ways Desico’s team is striving forward working constantly providing its community with information trying to accomplish a safe & secure platform free from scammers with awesome benefits to its loyal users to trade and invest.
I agree this is definitely the best project & team I’ve seen by far I like the fact the Desico gives its token holders ie its community the power to vote on new ico’s that want to join its platform that’s a brilliant idea giving Desico investors their say & how they feel on certain projects.

Well put it sure is, have you seen the latest article on medium great news check it out 👉https://medium.com/@desico.io/crucial-information-for-investors-part-1-europes-favourable-regulatory-environment-for-icos-76a99b0ea6fc

great article, thanks for sharing. I love DESICO and everything it represents, its something that is needed in the crypto space now, whether we like it or not. Im all over this project.

One fo the few projects with a great business plan and vision
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:44:55 PM

great article, thanks for sharing. I love DESICO and everything it represents, its something that is needed in the crypto space now, whether we like it or not. Im all over this project.

Yes thanks for sharing brilliant article on medium clapped & shared great project & thanks to team Desico for keeping the community updated & well informed 👍
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:57:51 AM

thanks for posting the article, im happy desico still keep up with updates even in a very bad market .

It’s a great project, brilliant article thanks for sharing this article very interesting this project just keeps going from strength to strength clapped & shared 👍

I enjoyed the article, thanks for sharing and gave it full claps 👍

always god to get updates from an ICO
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:13:35 PM

Ive still yet to see a project that stands out like desico. theres a great need for it in the crypto space now, scammers are ruining it and DESICO will help route them out. Im also very impressed with their members interaction, its top notch and makes you feel part of the community. Theres a real smart team behind the project who make the right business decisions when needed. check them out https://www.desico.io/en
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:53:35 PM

What different between this project and Mobu project? They want to create similar platform for security tokens. This one have lisence for this already?
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:46:50 PM

Yes thanks for sharing brilliant article on medium clapped & shared great project & thanks to team Desico for keeping the community updated & well informed 👍
It definitely was here the latest article on Desico please claps & share https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/09/17/security-tokens-surge-in-popularity-as-ico-funding-plummets-to-yearly-lows/
joey deacon

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:18:39 PM

It definitely was here the latest article on Desico please claps & share https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/09/17/security-tokens-surge-in-popularity-as-ico-funding-plummets-to-yearly-lows/

security tokens are the future and Desico are one step ahead of the game. great project.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:02:54 AM

What different between this project and Mobu project? They want to create similar platform for security tokens. This one have lisence for this already?

We are nearing a phase where there are very less ideas to have a new project and this is where competition is going to start. Hopefully Desico is legally licensed to do what is claiming to.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:14:41 AM

We are nearing a phase where there are very less ideas to have a new project and this is where competition is going to start. Hopefully Desico is legally licensed to do what is claiming to.

How you know that they have a license? Or may be this looks like a new hype in security tokens when era of utility tokens just ends...
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:40:42 AM

Capital markets will never be the same. Traditional ways to finance innovation, projects and business have already been questioned. ICO conducted the way and work is under way.
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:56:01 AM

check out this article about How Tokenized Securities Will Decentralize Traditional Finance, DESICO gets a mention www.nasdaq.com/article/how-tokenized-securities-will-decentralize-traditional-finance-cm1024382
CRPA9

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:43:31 PM

So will Desico have its own exchange?
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:19:02 PM

Yes I totally agree outstanding project loved the article very informative & interesting thank you for posting I’ve read it clapped and shared it hope this help best wishes for the future 👍
urengoiend

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:44:05 PM

The concept looks interesting enough. If you collect enough coverage and funds - something might turn out really cool. Let's hope for it. that it will be so. Participate!
joey deacon

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:32:14 AM

The concept looks interesting enough. If you collect enough coverage and funds - something might turn out really cool. Let's hope for it. that it will be so. Participate!

Have you look at the MVP at: http://mvp.desico.io
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:53:15 AM

Looks great. I just hope security tokens will become a thing. Because right now, governments don't know what to do with ICOs. I think this is a three year phase.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:43:07 PM

Looks great. I just hope security tokens will become a thing. Because right now, governments don't know what to do with ICOs. I think this is a three year phase.

If this project will be great, will their prices experience a good increase or will they experience a decline over what is happening with Bitcoin now.

onirecon2018

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:00:13 PM

This will not be the first security token platforms. Neither does it have the best model. Also, if the project aims to expand worldwide, I am anxious about the budget for legal. Team is ok, but no stars with real international experience, plus they will need much more legal expertise then advisors can provide.
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:16:22 PM

check out this article about How Tokenized Securities Will Decentralize Traditional Finance, DESICO gets a mention www.nasdaq.com/article/how-tokenized-securities-will-decentralize-traditional-finance-cm1024382

wow desico making big moves out there, thats fantastic news, I also recently saw them mentioned on Forbes swell which is a huge step in the right direction, have a look for yourself https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelwolfson/2018/09/16/institutional-investors-bet-on-crypto-market-with-tokenized-securities/#793d36ae7a48
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: