Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:03:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴  (Read 55663 times)
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:37:39 AM

Oh Desico..... How much longer before ICO is launching? This is quite hard, taking so long, this is a critical turningpoint for any public blockchain.

It looks like you have been waiting for the long journey of this project, Does this project have a long time to achieve what they want?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoci

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:48:04 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 10:40:02 AM by cryptoci

Oh Desico..... How much longer before ICO is launching? This is quite hard, taking so long, this is a critical turningpoint for any public blockchain.

Not too much longer now October has arrived. Patience my friend, it will be worth it, DESICO is a proper project being managed very well in the current market. I want it live as much as you and soon it will be  Wink
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:18:38 AM

DESICO weekly roundup #17 | Fintech sandbox in Lithuania | Telegram security
Lithuania’s regulators welcome global Fintech entrepreneurs, plus need-to-know Telegram security measures!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzdfpRD0CRc
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:05:57 PM

Not too much longer now October has arrived. Patience my friend, it will be worth it, DESICO is a proper project being managed very well in the current market. I want to live as much as you and soon it will be  Wink
Well said I totally agree with you my friend have you seen the latest update from Desico There is a new weekly video https://youtu.be/lzdfpRD0CRc
cryptoci

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:44:53 AM

Not too much longer now October has arrived. Patience my friend, it will be worth it, DESICO is a proper project being managed very well in the current market. I want to live as much as you and soon it will be  Wink
Well said I totally agree with you my friend have you seen the latest update from Desico There is a new weekly video https://youtu.be/lzdfpRD0CRc

Yeah I love how the keep is informed every week and that also gives us all a reminder that the scammers that are still out there, they're trying even harder now to scam, so be careful guys!
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:10:51 AM

Yeah I love how the keep is informed every week and that also gives us all a reminder that the scammers that are still out there, they're trying even harder now to scam, so be careful guys!

I cant wait for security tokens. Had enough of just buying utility tokens and hoping they will have value in the future. Securities will give me proper skin in the game.
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:07:55 AM

I cant wait for security tokens. Had enough of just buying utility tokens and hoping they will have value in the future. Securities will give me proper skin in the game.

Very well said, im in the same boat, time for a change and some better security from the hackers and scammers. November the 7th it goes on sale right?
Curleyjane

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:32:08 AM

👍
marinerpj

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:17:52 AM

Very well said, im in the same boat, time for a change and some better security from the hackers and scammers. November the 7th it goes on sale right?

Yep Nov 7 - get your Eth ready!
cryptoci

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:38:58 PM

Oh ive been waiting a long time but I believe it will be worth the wait... I think they made the right decision in delaying the crowd sale, the market should be better in a months time.
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:02:38 PM

Oh ive been waiting a long time but I believe it will be worth the wait... I think they made the right decision in delaying the crowd sale, the market should be better in a months time.
Couldn’t agree more my friend great business Decision to hold back on the crowd sail. Hopefully the trend in the market will change & make a massive difference for investors also plz check their new article great read very informative Here is one https://techstartups.com/2018/10/03/tokenized-securities-made-available-retail-investors/
cryptoci

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:46:24 PM

Couldn’t agree more my friend great business Decision to hold back on the crowd sail. Hopefully the trend in the market will change & make a massive difference for investors also plz check their new article great read very informative Here is one https://techstartups.com/2018/10/03/tokenized-securities-made-available-retail-investors/

great article mate and thank you for sharing.
Curleyjane

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:27:50 PM

Are there any latest updates or articles to read?
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:54:45 AM

DESICO weekly roundup #18 | Crowdsale expectations | DESICO In Entrepreneur | Live DESICO Q&A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GGztRe5qPs&amp=&feature=youtu.be
marinerpj

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:52:41 PM

Get in their Telegram Group - they always link to articles and news items regarding the project
cryptoci

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:49:50 AM

Get in their Telegram Group - they always link to articles and news items regarding the project

They have the most informative and active telegram groups i've come across, def worth joining.
glockstone

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:21:09 AM

They have the most informative and active telegram groups i've come across, def worth joining.

agreed....better TG than most
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:33:40 PM

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: DESICO will begin its STO on November 7th

The DESICO team strongly believes that the crypto market today more than ever needs real action and real achievements. This is why for the last six months we been working to conduct the ever first fully legally compliant Security Token Offering (STO) for retail investors. It will be with our own DESI token, and on November 7th, you will have the chance to make your investment in our STO. https://medium.com/@desico.io/major-announcement-desico-will-begin-its-sto-on-november-7th-c74cdde48994
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:55:49 PM

ICO Bench and similar sites say that the price is $0.08, their 6 million token bounty says $0.08 too with 6 million tokens, yet in their last article it's written that the prices start from $0.95. Which one is correct and are you going to recalculate the reward amount in coins? Have you decreased the total supply?
CryptoDan2k

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:25:58 AM

Hey all,only just started looking into this project and this is my first post in the bitcoin talk forum for Desico, would anyone be able to help me out and just point out what they think is the Top 3 Best Unique Selling Points of this ICO?

Thanks in advance and now im going to have a mooch and see whats on twitter about it!

Looking forward to your reply's!!  Shocked  Grin  Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: