Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:59:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴  (Read 55663 times)
CryptoDan2k

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:14:09 AM

Looking forward to the live Q & A again this week. Thursday 15th at 14.00. The last one was really informative

Hey, can you tell me were the best place to watch this is? or maybe a link to the last one so I can book mark it for upcoming AMAs?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trendy_crypt

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:49:52 AM

Accessing the website, informs that it has only 1,023,018 DESI Tokens available, so the project is almost reaching the hard cap?

what was the amount when sale started, did you check? any admin to brief us?

on where we can monitor the situation about total collected amount of usd? what was the hardcap and whats the collected amount so far?

As I see in their website, the number of tokens available for retail investors is 1,023,018.
So it seems that no body has invested in Desico.

That's not a token ticker, it's just how many tokens are available in this stage of the sale.
Rocherss

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:45:11 AM

I highly recommend you join the telegram group. Its a great community and the admin in the tg group is very helpful, she answers all your questions and makes you feel very welcome, heres the link https://t.me/desicochat
cryptotalk50

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:30:44 PM

Looking forward to the live Q & A again this week. Thursday 15th at 14.00. The last one was really informative

Hey, can you tell me were the best place to watch this is? or maybe a link to the last one so I can book mark it for upcoming AMAs?
It's been on facebook live the last couple of weeks, but they normally pop the link up in the TG room
cryptotalk50

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:38:01 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2018, 04:36:48 PM by cryptotalk50

It's been on facebook live the last couple of weeks, but they normally pop the link up in the TG room
StoneCold262

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:21:41 PM

They state that they will buy back the tokens in no less than 5 years so what is the point to buy those tokens? I don't get it. The porpoise of a token is to use it as a real coin to buy assets. If in the futre they buy back those coins back I will have nothing to buy those assets in the future when the coin could reach it's fll potential in market value. They also reserve the right to not pay dividens if they don't want. something is mainly advertised on their website. 12.5% of any growth for token holders. I invest for my future but if they are going to buy it back then why should I put my money on it? What's the bennefit in having those "SECURITY TOKENS" that are not secure in the first place? They will make a platform to give framework to other ICOS with the same patern. I think it's very clever for them to take the money from the crowd. Make it work until they get an equal or superior margin of money and they just buy back everything and take all the "rights" of the token holders. I'm not making this up\1 It's written on their website in little letters in the "DESICO financial instrument" section at the end of the page of their website.  https://www.desico.io/en

"UAB DESICO may redeem the DESI Tokens: not earlier than 5 years from the date of payment and delivery of the Tokens (on or about November 25th, 2018). In case of redemption, the redemption price is equal to: 3 * last year audited revenue * 12.5% + nominal value of DESI tokens. Example: in 2028 audited annual revenue was 1000m EUR. In 2029 single token buyout price would be 3 * 1000,000,000 * 12.5% / 38,575,472 + 1 = 10.72 EUR
DESICO plans to issue similar DESI Token offerings within the next 2 years in order to attract EUR 37,552,454 in public and non-public offerings."

Any explanation could be of help

I'm sort of confused by your statement. It could be me, but if I understand correctly, your assuming that in 5 years they may buy back your tokens for what you paid? I think that could be the problem. What they are saying is that they reserve the right to buy back the tokens from token holders (only those willing to sell as you own them) at the current value at that time, plus 12.5% per year, plus the 3 year audited revenue. So you could have a token you buy today for 1 Euro that down the road is worth 10.72 Euros each! So more than a 10x increase in value per token. That to me says it is a great investment and a wonderful asset. In no scenario are they saying they will buy them back at today's prices. They just cannot predict the future growth so they do not know exactly what they will be worth. But, they expect the value to increase along with revenue and the 12.5% revenue  sharing. It's similar to a stock buyback from a company, plus they are going to add to its value above and beyond what it is worth that day. You can't lose!
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:30:41 PM

Very excited with the star of the DESICO crowd sale, I see great potential in this project. If you invest before the 23rd of November you get a 15% bonus! STO's are the future, you don't want to miss out on this one. Join their telegram group https://t.me/desicochat to get all the latest info. They also have a live Q and A tomorrow at 2pm UK time!
Prolong

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:12:21 PM

They state that they will buy back the tokens in no less than 5 years so what is the point to buy those tokens? I don't get it. The porpoise of a token is to use it as a real coin to buy assets. If in the futre they buy back those coins back I will have nothing to buy those assets in the future when the coin could reach it's fll potential in market value. They also reserve the right to not pay dividens if they don't want. something is mainly advertised on their website. 12.5% of any growth for token holders. I invest for my future but if they are going to buy it back then why should I put my money on it? What's the bennefit in having those "SECURITY TOKENS" that are not secure in the first place? They will make a platform to give framework to other ICOS with the same patern. I think it's very clever for them to take the money from the crowd. Make it work until they get an equal or superior margin of money and they just buy back everything and take all the "rights" of the token holders. I'm not making this up\1 It's written on their website in little letters in the "DESICO financial instrument" section at the end of the page of their website.  https://www.desico.io/en

"UAB DESICO may redeem the DESI Tokens: not earlier than 5 years from the date of payment and delivery of the Tokens (on or about November 25th, 2018). In case of redemption, the redemption price is equal to: 3 * last year audited revenue * 12.5% + nominal value of DESI tokens. Example: in 2028 audited annual revenue was 1000m EUR. In 2029 single token buyout price would be 3 * 1000,000,000 * 12.5% / 38,575,472 + 1 = 10.72 EUR
DESICO plans to issue similar DESI Token offerings within the next 2 years in order to attract EUR 37,552,454 in public and non-public offerings."

I'm sort of confused by your statement. It could be me, but if I understand correctly, your assuming that in 5 years they may buy back your tokens for what you paid? I think that could be the problem. What they are saying is that they reserve the right to buy back the tokens from token holders (only those willing to sell as you own them) at the current value at that time, plus 12.5% per year, plus the 3 year audited revenue. So you could have a token you buy today for 1 Euro that down the road is worth 10.72 Euros each! So more than a 10x increase in value per token. That to me says it is a great investment and a wonderful asset. In no scenario are they saying they will buy them back at today's prices. They just cannot predict the future growth so they do not know exactly what they will be worth. But, they expect the value to increase along with revenue and the 12.5% revenue  sharing. It's similar to a stock buyback from a company, plus they are going to add to its value above and beyond what it is worth that day. You can't lose!

Thanks. That makes more sense if correct. And what about the "We reserve the right to not pay dividens" stated on their Agreement? That's not security at all in my opinion... For that matter there are other instruments that are more secure in the same regulated established and fully legal compliant markets. such as stocks
vindiesel8055

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:50:55 AM

DESICO uses Blockchain technology to inform the public about fully issued, purchased and sold legal tags. I think the successful DESICO project will contribute to promoting the government-approved and supported cryptographic market.
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:35:34 AM

DESICO uses Blockchain technology to inform the public about fully issued, purchased and sold legal tags. I think the successful DESICO project will contribute to promoting the government-approved and supported cryptographic market.

Looking forward to the live AMA today another great chance to put some tough questions to the Desico team love hearing more about Sto game changer in the crypto space don’t miss out👍
cryptoci

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:47:57 PM

Looking forward to the live AMA today another great chance to put some tough questions to the Desico team love hearing more about Sto game changer in the crypto space don’t miss out👍

I missed it live but just watched it... very helpful with many questions that I was interested in knowing the answers too. If anyone else missed it, heres the link https://www.facebook.com/desico.io/videos/118424645741742/ Im looking forward to hearing about how the sale has gone a couple weeks.
cryptotalk50

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:51:12 AM

I missed it live but just watched it... very helpful with many questions that I was interested in knowing the answers too. If anyone else missed it, heres the link https://www.facebook.com/desico.io/videos/118424645741742/ Im looking forward to hearing about how the sale has gone a couple weeks.
I've seen this morning that they have had over 1000 STO participants in the first week!
finickyjoe

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:23:33 PM

Really excited about security trading at a retail level !! wooo-hooo !! This is insane, I thought it was completely impossible for this to happen. I still don't really wrap my head around the concept, but this can change so much in society!
CrYpTo2DAN

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:07:20 PM

Visit their telegram group and ask https://t.me/desicochat

I don't use Telegram. It's full of hackers!
Just don't respond to any one that you don't know that sends you a dm.  I haven't been hacked I think its a good way to get information about Desico. Plus Ingrida one of the admins is awesome

Just ask in their room and don't respond to any DMs.

Yet to be hacked on TG.
Telegram is perfectly safe. You might get some DM's trying to scam you, but no different to emails and text messages you get! Ignore them and nothing goes wrong!
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:38:10 AM

I have difficulty doing KYC process on Desico's official website always fails, even though I've followed or read the instructions what has been given correctly ... is there a solution?
CrYpTo2DAN

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:58:41 PM

I have difficulty doing KYC process on Desico's official website always fails, even though I've followed or read the instructions what has been given correctly ... is there a solution?
Oh I am not sure about that, are you a member of the TG group? Ingrida one of the admins there is very helpful she would be able to help you out
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:22:43 PM

No one here can help you. You must contact with their support. They are responsible for such issues.
cryptotalk50

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:07:11 AM

No one here can help you. You must contact with their support. They are responsible for such issues.
Yes, email them. Also join the Telegram room to keep up to date. Lots of advice in there
cryptoci

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:09:28 PM

I've seen this morning that they have had over 1000 STO participants in the first week!

That doesn't surprise me, I can only see this project being successful, everything about the project is 2nd to none and im excited to see how it develops over the next few months.
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:39:02 PM

That doesn't surprise me, I can only see this project being successful, everything about the project is 2nd to none and im excited to see how it develops over the next few months.
Great news thanks for sharing the Q&A as I missed it that was very helpful, it was a brilliant Q&A too very insightful, don’t forget their is only 5 days left of the STO don’t miss out get involved and invest wisely with Desico
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: