Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:27:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟[ANN][ICO] CURAIZON - Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving lives!🌟  (Read 2394 times)
Erbetpio

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:38:08 AM

projects should be supported, because it has a very useful purpose. at least with a lot of people that support this project could make a team far more excited again in developing the project.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teposaja

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:59:22 AM

projects should be supported, because it has a very useful purpose. at least with a lot of people that support this project could make a team far more excited again in developing the project.
what you say is true. but not just with support that could make this project can succeed but all that also depends on how all the teams can manage the project properly.
MrThang

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:40:04 AM

What different between your project and other project? Which advantages you have?
nazareth flith

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:37:33 AM

impressed me, I think this is a unique and different project, I hope the team can develop this project widely in various social media and other sites.

Curaizon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 06:31:06 PM

What different between your project and other project? Which advantages you have?
Curaizon is unique because it provides the only fully integrated drug adherence technology that helps patients with long-term and chronic illness gain control over their disease. The data we create is unique and will become the most valuable dataset in healthcare and will lead to improved patient outcomes, better treatments and even cures. Our aim: Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives. We are dedicated to reducing drug non-adherence while lowering healthcare costs and advancing medical research for the benefit of millions of patients across the globe. We don't merely manage data via the blockchain, we create data and use it to power our big data patient analytics that will improve drug discovery and help reduce the enormous waste within healthcare.
fara darani

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:34:07 PM

What about the current developments, many joined? It seems that many want this project, you will be visited and in demand, good luck for the team and developers.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:04:22 AM

I believe with a very good performance from the team and with a great concept it can certainly attract the attention of many potential investors to participate in this project.

arifdadang34

Activity: 518
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:09:00 AM

I believe with a very good performance from the team and with a great concept it can certainly attract the attention of many potential investors to participate in this project.
how stupid, a team that has good performance and has an extraordinary concept will not be able to do anything if it cannot get the attention of investors.
irninafisah

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:33:32 AM

curaizon is best ico for me
nazareth flith

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:51:33 AM

I think a project that has a theme about health is very interesting, not in any case but from the goodness of all team members and even better if it is free it will be very useful and needed by many people.

ardcts

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:57:53 PM

The concept is quite good, the theme is related to health, Curaizon project objectives carry this theme which is to reduce costs and save lives. So it would be great if this project was developed until successful. Hopefully for the future to run smoothly and to be realized later.
Tatyana lushchik

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:17:23 AM

Curaizon improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives. Revolutionizing healthcare and improving drug-adherence through big data analytics
delivered via the blockchain. CuraTokens™ provide real time analysis on patient behavior and adherence.
amir lusik

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:46:03 PM

IMPROVING HEALTHCARE, REDUCING COSTS & SAVING LIVES We are revolutionizing healthcare and improving drug-adherence through big data analytics delivered.
Personally on mine I have taken - it is a new step in the world of HEALTHCARE cryptocurrencies as this project is new in the HEALTHCARE and most importantly a very useful project.
This project will be famous and success. goodluck
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:54:28 PM

Traditionally, projects in the field of healthcare or can't raise money (9/10) or harvested successfully in the short term ( probability 1/10). Usually it depends on the main idea, so I really hope that you will be able to implement the project, this is really necessary!

kemancok

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:28:03 PM

I often find projects that prioritize in the name of health, what makes this project different from other projects, I hope the team and developers can give a little color and change to this project, goodluck I really appreciate your efforts.

BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:40:42 PM

I often find projects that prioritize in the name of health, what makes this project different from other projects, I hope the team and developers can give a little color and change to this project, goodluck I really appreciate your efforts.

Of course these projects are different from the others, because they have good goals for all mankind. Sometimes I don't understand why such projects come to the ICO? in theory, they should be given grants, state support and so on.

tualepe

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:11:19 AM

a lot of its own advantages that exist within this project, a project that is so worth it to get a lot of support. and with the cohesiveness of the team in developing the project I am sure the success can be achieved.
kemancok

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:10:35 PM

Of course these projects are different from the others, because they have good goals for all mankind. Sometimes I don't understand why such projects come to the ICO? in theory, they should be given grants, state support and so on.

we really deserve support for projects like this, because besides having different concepts this project is also beneficial for many people, hopefully you can achieve it.

BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:19:11 PM

This is a very interesting idea about Data Privacy on you facebook post, but I have a little question, though. Will law enforcement be able to access patient data without patient's consent/knowledge?

Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:57:20 AM

Curaizon ICO - Interview With Curaizon CEO Nicholas Rumble!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHyxWckG_Zk
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: