Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:17:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Privacy Privacy Privacy!  (Read 2122 times)
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 12:06:08 PM

But now they are requiring some authenticator for their account like google apps authentication ,its really help for avoiding hacking by someone.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
ShawnJessie

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:09:36 PM

In crypto world nothing is perfectly safe and secured. but every precaution and policy have been taken to make this sector safe and easy.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:16:23 PM

Every information is made public.

not "every" information is made public. only what is required. the blockchain only contains your transactions not your identity, YOU are revealing your identity and linking it elsewhere not on the blockchain and not as far as bitcoin is concerned.

in short bitcoin may not be anonymous but it provides a very good level of privacy that is more than enough for all the regular users who are not trying to hide the law but only trying to maintain their privacy.

Yeah i agree to your explanation mate bitcoin transaction are very anonymous and only the address of the hollders can identified of the blockchain, that's the reason people agaist the kyc, kyc is asking identification of the users.

rinkujaglan

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 12:20:25 PM

bitcoin is perfectly secure and authentic for all user. nobody can not easily enter crypto world and I have not hear anything about hacking in crypto, it have secure privacy; anyone trust it easily.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:02:31 PM

I do not really think about the anonymity of bitcoin, I do not trade in the dark market, I do not cheat and even transact illegally, for me bitcoin is my investment field and bitcoin is an easy and practical payment tool, I do not really care about anonymity
cmarquez

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:07:28 PM

If you are referring to the market cap of a crypto currency somehow privacy is needed to secure some informations that can be a hint to some hackers. The publicity is also required to be a transparent in all transaction that is need to make it smoothly.
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

For me i consider bitcoin as more private than fiat in any ways. So i will definitely disagree with what you rant. We maybe oblidge to provide some minor details in every transactions but not to reveal our identity completely and too far different from having transactions with fiat.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:18:59 PM

On the Internet network there will always be people who know the wallet security system or whatever it is about you have. We always stand in a place where others will know what is done. For instance, of Facebook platform, every secret someone who is stored on the Facebook platform then who has the Facebook platform will know the secrets you have, as well as in cryptocurrency.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
joshuarose

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:48:56 AM

Privacy is not stressed enough in crypto world! Every information is made public. No real working app can be built until the privacy problem is solved!
this can still be fixed if everyone maintains their privacy well,
and honestly this is open because this is public
Cidolfusorlandeau

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:08:09 AM

Edge wallet is one of the most secure crypto wallets right now. Make sure you turn on its 2 factor authentication (2fa) function. It’s the best.

Let’s discuss the most extreme situation. If you were being robbed physically and you couldn’t beat your attacker, just find a couple of seconds to delete the wallet app from your phone. Once deleted, nobody could sign into the wallet. Even if the attacker had your phone and your password, without the original app where the 2fa was set up, there would be no way to get passed the 2fa.

Lucasmcdonnell87

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:49:44 AM

I think it is no longer a secret that data is a new currency and a large amount of data. To get the data, you have to return something and if it's in the form of a utility service that does not charge, then the user will happily share their data. Everyone is concerned about privacy but still are not considered valid and therefore agree to pay in the form of data instead of pay.
Amarantcoral

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:06:24 AM

The best way to preserve crypto is to use edge wallet and open 2 factor authentication.
spriggan_0Zt

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:29:23 AM

for security purposes one can use passwords that dont exist in the dictionary and sticky caps and a combination of letters and numbers as what online sites suggest, other secured parameters like 2 factor authentication also exists and sometimes a site emails ones activity. preventing others to access your data is a great way to preserve your privacy.
TRAPPIST1

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:17:23 AM

Privacy is not stressed enough in crypto world! Every information is made public. No real working app can be built until the privacy problem is solved!

I really don't understand what you are trying to drive at. If you are talking about bitcoin is not anonymous, per se, its more of a pseudo-anonymity. There's a lot of privacy coins out there like Monero, Verge or Zcash.

And as far as bitcoin, privacy only because a problem is you used to scam people or bought something in the darkmarket. They can trace you back because of blockchains. Other's used tumbling services, but I think if you don't exploit bitcoin's sort of anonymity issues then I don't see it as a big hindrance to anyone in my opinion.

To simplify it privacy is more of an important issue now then scaling.
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 07:20:12 AM

We need it as our oxygen. When you realise how much you are exposed to the web, your data I meant, you have to take action.
And sooner it happens better it is for you - because Privacy is your identity and nobody has the right to steal that from you.
Protect yourself.

It's not easy at first but you can achieve great point.
ntarah langger

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:43:23 AM

is not this solved?
blockchain only save your transaction data not your personal data, so your privacy is clearly protected.
what do you really want to say?
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:03:10 AM

Yes, privacy is very important to us because that is our security to people who has intention to fool, we need to have a hard and difficult password to our account to especially to our bitcoin and our information to ourselves is limit to give for our protection.
mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:58:13 AM

We need it as our oxygen. When you realise how much you are exposed to the web, your data I meant, you have to take action.
And sooner it happens better it is for you - because Privacy is your identity and nobody has the right to steal that from you.
Protect yourself.

It's not easy at first but you can achieve great point.

Privacy is very important, but you probably can not be 100% anonymous. Even in the world of crypto. If you only provide the necessary data and behaves, it is probably not a big problem. People are publishing more of their data on social media. Data is always collected, only it is important who collects it and how it will be used.
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:16:12 AM

In the business world privacy is very important and will always be safeguarded. Not without reason, privacy is very guarded because it can be said that is the life of our business. So if there are other people who know our privacy, it can be said that our business will not be 100% safe. We must also be careful that our privacy is unknown to others.
ndhdiwo234

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:19:04 AM

I think not all things must be public. Security information should be kept carefully to avoid data theft.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: