Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:37:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Humans are virus for the earth?  (Read 784 times)
chrisnewsome

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:46:37 PM

I think that the humans are not a virus fo Earth since we, together with other forms of life, share a common home in Earth and it hold the great and complex interactions and relationships between every beings in the Earth. It raises the question of abuse since we are not bound by anyone to exploit the resources in Earth. We are free to do anything. If we have a srong will and laws to be responsible in exploiting the Earths resources, we will not be labeled as "virus" of the Earth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:27:59 PM

....,.She had take a piece of land in the desert and completely brought it to life. There were so many different plants there. I think this is a good example of a human actually helping rather than bringing down.

I got some news for you, deserts are ecosystems.

Why do you praise destroying it?
HarvyDent

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:43:44 PM

I strongly disagreed, humans are not virus for the earth; rather they are virtue for the earth. Without humans, the planet earth can't fulfill its purpose. Without human the earth will be shapeless and meaningless. God knows the earth can't survive in the absence of humans that was why He created Adam after He had created all things.
I don't really believe in this anymore, but Christians usually believe that the Earth was actually created for humans. The idea is that God created the Earth and all living things on it for humans to use. I don't think that the Earth would not be able to survive without humans. I can't see any logic in that at all. I'm pretty sure the Earth did just fine for millions of years before humans. You really think we've made the Earth better as a whole?
crouts

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:54:10 PM

it's true that humans are virus for the earth because when we are harvesting the resources we don't do it in the right way like when we cut trees we don't plant more tree for future benefit because all we are thinking are present profits and benefits but not future cause or disaster.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:07:24 AM

I don't think humans are the earth's virus.Now humanity is moving into a new era-the era of Aquarius.It will not plunder resources.Humanity will finally move from the paradigm of destruction to creation.
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:33:09 AM

I remember the dialog from Agent Smith in matrix movie he stated that humans goto a region and colonize it until every recourse is consumed and then they move to a different place. and the same pattern is followed by the viruses around us. So are we a species whose behavior is similar like virus or it makes viruses a supreme living/non living organisms.

I agree that human is viruses of the earth ,For example human throw garbages on river or in the canal which causes the sickness of other people,animals and plants.Human is a living organisms and what we they do on our surrounding has a bad effect to them in return.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:12:34 AM

every creature is important to the planet. Humans just overdoing it by harming the environment and doing bad things that it is against their nature.
We have to survive that's why consuming nature is very essential for us to live.

The environment is also returning the favor to us, there are calamities, natural disasters and everything which is the result by not taking care of it.

All we do is to consume.

I wouldn't go so far as to call humans a "virus..." They are just a part of its "ecosystem"
Agree, this is survivability.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lxiaoh

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:36:36 PM

For other species on the planet, Homo sapiens are obviously viruses. Homo sapiens wipe many species off the planet wherever they go, even the Neanderthals and Homo erectus can’t escape,let alone other thousands of species of flora and fauna.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 11:58:53 PM

I remember the dialog from Agent Smith in matrix movie he stated that humans goto a region and colonize it until every recourse is consumed and then they move to a different place. and the same pattern is followed by the viruses around us. So are we a species whose behavior is similar like virus or it makes viruses a supreme living/non living organisms.

i also thought that way for a while, damn was my mind fucked up back then,

but trusting in god saved me, from this environmentalists propaganda.

i recommend everyone the same

Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:44:00 AM

Not by true definition, but I suppose it depends on your definition of a virus:

A virus is a small infectious agent that replicates only inside the living cells of other organisms. Viruses can infect all types of life forms, from animals and plants to microorganisms, including bacteria and archaea

I guess we do replicate and tend to destroy our habitat so if we're destroying our host (earth) then maybe we are a virus to our planet. I think the term parasite is a much more apt term and fits the definition better though:

an organism which lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the other's expense

I guess it's just a natural course of survival though. We need to consume in order to survive, but obviously humans have greed which complicates the matter and speeds up the process of destruction of our surroundings. The question is is it too late? The worst thing that will happen is we kill ourselves off and the planet will sort itself out eventually possibly for another round  Grin.

Kimberley_Isham

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:12:14 AM

Man cannot necessarily be described as a virus to the earth. We more than just feed on the earth. I think if my knowledge of biology is not that rusty, then viruses don't add value to their host. Man on the other hand gives to the earth. In many places and times in history, we have beautified the earth and made it a better planet. In other circumstances, we have also been viruses. So, it's a give and take thing. We uproot trees and harvest plants. But we also plant and nurture the vegetation too. And viruses don't do that.
typertees

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 12:27:59 PM

i think humans is the greatest threat on earth. but not everyone. but mostly they didnt think the after effect of what they doing. hmmm. im forgot, im a human tho Cheesy
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:18:32 AM

i think humans is the greatest threat on earth. but not everyone. but mostly they didnt think the after effect of what they doing. hmmm. im forgot, im a human tho Cheesy

Actually it's ONLY HUMANS who can think the after effect of what they doing.

Because plagues, forest fires, solar storms, volcanos, typhoons, and earthquakes do not think.
Herdawnia

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:45:33 PM

Not exactly Virus of the earth. God created Man to manage all of His creation. But in some point nowadays we fail our duty, Man became selfish that they don't want to exert effort protecting out environment and forget that we are living in earth that we are distracting. We became the opposite of what we are ought to be and little by little wrecking our environment just like what viruses do to out stuffs.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
TheBiochemist

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 05:37:38 PM

This is something that I´ve written about and though about alto and we sure are acting like a virus in many ways. When we learn to compete and capitalize everything, there is no ecology and sustainability in mind, only to maximize profits what ever it comes to. We abuse the land we live on, water sources, forests and so on, to such a degree that coming generations wont have anything left. This is exactly how most viruses work, they use every last resource available until the host dies and the virus must spread, just like humans have done on earth and now many are thinking about populating space, when earth is used out.

Viruses are mainly RNA coated with proteins and no intelligent life, just like humanity in the state we are. As long as greed drives our minds they simply take the path of least resistance for the self. This will cause everyone to accumulate and consume as much as possible with no regard. As long as we just move along with this trend we are not conscious since such a being would act for the greater good, for the best of humanity and everything would change, money would have no grasp on us.

Today humans go to war for money, build prisons and uphold laws for money, build and enforce the banking system against their own good, then just go by in silent obedience as long as the pay check keeps coming. This is not conscious behavior merely going by, so we sure are in a virus like state today, hopefully that will change when we got no water of plants left on earth!

https://hive.blog/@clausewitz
Ladysmith

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:25:56 PM

Humans are viruses in a way. All living things are from a certain perspective. We colonize places that allow for life and try to become as powerful as possible, oftentimes not even thinking twice about the consequences. We will do what it takes to survive though, whether that means colonizing space or doing the bare minimum to keep earth habitable and somewhat comfortable.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:39:45 PM

He has a point in saying that and is justifiable. Although according to the Bible, human beings are created superior than animals and any other living creatures and we are the ultimate creation of God but based on what is happening, humankind, instead of preserving the earth they are destroying it and worst is, most of us is not aware that we are destroying it.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:00:30 PM

A bacteriophage is a virus. There are, maybe, millions of them. Some of them protect bacteria from drugs that would destroy the bacteria. Some of them are the only thing that destroy bacteria when drugs fail.

So you see? Some viruses are good, and some are bad. The whole world-system is breaking down. Human beings can't be equated with a virus of the Earth.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Becksinsky

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:08:41 PM

Yes, this is part of the truth. But in contrast to the virus, people are endowed with reason, and they themselves can decide how to deal with nature, what way they have to go: to destroy everything or create. But unfortunately, humanity has not yet fully realized this. I think this film is good because it makes us think about it. What to choose? We decide this.
Marsel12

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:59:21 PM

I think people are not a virus. Rather, the virus in people in their heads. Because what they do is almost tantamount to suicide. I mean, the pollution of the environment, the destruction of rare species of animal that our ecosystem needs, and so on. All this leads to serious problems because of which humanity will perish first of all, and not the planet. It will take some time and the planet will be restored, and humanity will never.
So we need to think about what we are doing, because first of all we kill ourselves ..
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: