Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:59:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Economy going up and up everyday  (Read 3367 times)
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:37:36 AM

but keep in mind, economic growth, rising dollar and also oil, inflation, does not affect crypto at all. crypto is not associated with them, because crypto makes its own value. so it's true if you call the economy up and up, along with the increase of crypto in the market. but they are completely unrelated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:44:23 AM

I have been interested into economy, stock trading and such. And have begun watching series movies and reading more about it.

I learned what CDOs where, and how they worked. But now the institutions/banks are selling/buying bespoke tranche opportunities, basically same as CDOs just another name.

The dollar is up by a lot, and the stock market has tested the 200 MA 3 times already. Interest rates are near 0% and loan rates are going up faster and faster each year.

Every country I have friends in, are telling me that the inflation is rising, interest rates are going going down and you're basically losing money each year.
What I think is interesting, is that the loan rates were pretty low (close to 0) for 1-2 years and it started to rise.

I think with the rise of Crypto, it's the safe heaven for us, the normal people. I think communities, countries, specific groups of people will make their own currency (and also money) out of thin air, and this is how our societies will function soon. But that doesn't necessarily mean that cash will go away, I think people are attached to cash a lot and it's a different feeling when you have cash.

What do you guys think? All thots are appreciated!

its true that seems like people are trying to make their own cash but the question is which coins would be accepted by my people. Many coins are just useless coins and  no one, one to use it at all so there might be some coins would be great in future and more coins will coming out but will be dead eventually cause there is no demand and its just a coin that are created for no particular use.

bitlind

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:52:52 PM

This is good and insightful, that the world economy goes up every day, but I would be more happy, if I would know that the cryptocurrencies economy goes up every day.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 06:31:11 PM

I have been interested into economy, stock trading and such. And have begun watching series movies and reading more about it.

I learned what CDOs where, and how they worked. But now the institutions/banks are selling/buying bespoke tranche opportunities, basically same as CDOs just another name.

The dollar is up by a lot, and the stock market has tested the 200 MA 3 times already. Interest rates are near 0% and loan rates are going up faster and faster each year.

Every country I have friends in, are telling me that the inflation is rising, interest rates are going going down and you're basically losing money each year.
What I think is interesting, is that the loan rates were pretty low (close to 0) for 1-2 years and it started to rise.

I think with the rise of Crypto, it's the safe heaven for us, the normal people. I think communities, countries, specific groups of people will make their own currency (and also money) out of thin air, and this is how our societies will function soon. But that doesn't necessarily mean that cash will go away, I think people are attached to cash a lot and it's a different feeling when you have cash.

There are lot of things that affects the growth of the economy in a good way. Yes, it is true that cryptocurrency plays a vital role in the economy and community but cash also matter because it is the main ingredient of a successful economy. However, with the influence of bitcoin, more economical situations these days become better.
wyplashdea

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:42:06 PM

Crypto currencies are indeed a winning bet in a theoretical world. Lets see what happens if you out a brilliant idea in an imperfect system/world.
I wont be surprised if corruption destroys everything we deserve.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
PlanetZebes

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:44:59 PM

The unemployment rate has been going down year after year in the United States, but at the same time everything is more expensive.
HereNow

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:56:56 PM

If people and small groups just start making money out of thin air, then it will be too easy for that money to be worthless. That's not going to happen.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:20:34 PM

That growth is rather deceptive. Some of it derives naturally from countries making their markets freer, however we should always mind that the 2008 economic crisis has never been amended, but only fixed temporarily with inflated money mass which will eventually result in even greater crisis.
Governments only made worse the next crisis that is all, we were suffering from a reduction in banks loans to other banks due to the real estate bubble and the fact banks did not trust that other banks could repay their loans, so the government injected money to the banks, the problem is that money did not came from savings or taxes it was just printed, this created a huge expansion in the currency supply and after the crisis governments keep printing money with the hope of stimulating the economy, now governments are indebted and when the next crisis happens there will be nothing else to do but to print their way out of their debts.
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:22:27 PM

I don't think that is the real thing that is happening within the economy that we have right now because it seems that the economy are not always going up and there is a lot of problem that the economy is facing everyday and that is the reason why the economy is not always going up and there are times which is going down which is the best time to buy local stocks.
Even the lowest value of the Bitcoin is still many times higher than other currencies which are the success of Bitcoin and this is due to the support of people and its demand is increasing with the passage of time which improves the price, the average price is improving regularly.

Usage of Bitcoin made many things and routes very easy for all of us which improves us financially and the fast system also helps us to transact within seconds.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:58:05 PM

Is economy going up every day? Europe is in trouble, Italy is in agony and Europe won't have money to save the country like it happened with Greece. Most experts are seeing several red flags announcing a crash in Wall Street. But yeah, the economy is going up let's wait when a population will be limited to use the ATM machines 2 times per week with 50€ max.
Crisis every where and have someone said that "economy going up and up everday"??
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:47:46 AM

Man, you can never dump cash. Cash is like a token that carries value. lol.

Anyway, bitcoin goes hand in hand with cash at the moment, maybe someday we would go cashless.
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:30:40 AM

I think it is half true because economy is just like bitcoin. It always never stays in just 1 price value . It is always flactuating ang moving .
suzanogbomo

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:35:25 AM

There is a looming global economic crisis on the horizon, our so-called experts are not sure how to solve it (the caused it in the first place-with their debt-based economy,Fractional reserve bullshits),one has to be prepared.Crypto may offer a safe haven for many if we get it right.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:41:30 AM

I don't think that is the real thing that is happening within the economy that we have right now because it seems that the economy are not always going up and there is a lot of problem that the economy is facing everyday and that is the reason why the economy is not always going up and there are times which is going down which is the best time to buy local stocks.

If the market price will just go up even more in the future then it was a very good news because people who are holding their coins for very long time then they will get a huge amount of profit.

liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:00:22 AM

But that's not what happening right now, if you carefully monitor the market it goes up or down everyday and it's normal to decentralized system. Don't expect too much right now because it will only lead you to stress and overthinking, instead do your work and eventually one day you will see the fruit of all your hard works. I see the last quarter of the year the best time to decide what going to be my next move about the coins that I hold.
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:16:38 PM

It is reality. Sometimes my market goes down but after that it always grows up. So I think it is good time to invest into crypto because technologies are showing future using crypto. Be patient and studies in market.
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:59:08 PM

Yes it's true. Economy always going up day by day. But because of bitcoin I think the problem peoples of economy can rescue.
Bitcoin very help everyone to solve the problem
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:28:32 PM

Yeah. I think it's absolutely right. Economy is updating and increasing . Bitcoin has added a new height to the economy of this world.

djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:35:21 PM

Cash is certainly necessary in the whole society, but as you say our money is always devaluating, it is believed that the encrypted currency will soon take over the model, and at least many people know that the money can be kept in the bitcoin.

Economy is not currency. Economy is part of the country growth. So if people will be growth country economy also growth. If need for the other country growth. First check the economy. It wil be give the country growth. So economy will growth in country. Business also improve and other country also invest and start the new business process. People growth is important of the economy growth. So bitcoin will be help to people future growth.

That is true and economy is the consumption of goods and services of all the people living on the different area. Work to achieve the needs and wants and a self growth too. The prgress of economy is the advantages for the countries excellent.
belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:48:13 AM

it all happens when the financial condition that exists in the world progresses and develops and the right economic conditions always increase every day
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: