Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:21:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Economy going up and up everyday  (Read 3367 times)
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 05:13:14 AM

There is a looming global economic crisis on the horizon, our so-called experts are not sure how to solve it (the caused it in the first place-with their debt-based economy,Fractional reserve bullshits),one has to be prepared.Crypto may offer a safe haven for many if we get it right.

We are in a financial crisis now. Interest rates are going up, prices of goods and commodities are going up and inflation rates are going up too. In our country, people are protesting because of high prices of basic needs and some can't even afford it anymore and ask the government for subsidy but then the government cannot provide every one because they have shortage in budget too. We will look for a safe haven to secure our assets and crypto is one of them. Others may choose gold and other precious metals but its pretty expensive too so the best option is crypto.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Bountyl

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:18:35 AM

And imagine, how would all massively began to introduce blockade and cripple in their business? then the economy would have grown a few more times. Although, this will be a utopia for the next few years.

Huobi Russia  |  Digital Asset Exchange Platform
https://www.huobi.com.ru
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:32:13 AM

I have been interested into economy, stock trading and such. And have begun watching series movies and reading more about it.

I learned what CDOs where, and how they worked. But now the institutions/banks are selling/buying bespoke tranche opportunities, basically same as CDOs just another name.

The dollar is up by a lot, and the stock market has tested the 200 MA 3 times already. Interest rates are near 0% and loan rates are going up faster and faster each year.

Every country I have friends in, are telling me that the inflation is rising, interest rates are going going down and you're basically losing money each year.
What I think is interesting, is that the loan rates were pretty low (close to 0) for 1-2 years and it started to rise.

I think with the rise of Crypto, it's the safe heaven for us, the normal people. I think communities, countries, specific groups of people will make their own currency (and also money) out of thin air, and this is how our societies will function soon. But that doesn't necessarily mean that cash will go away, I think people are attached to cash a lot and it's a different feeling when you have cash.

What do you guys think? All thots are appreciated!

The real problem here, and other cryptocurrency is a kind. I believe the bible, and technology in your savings account so you are respectable in the future. I do a new way to keep the right now is to study and the market will be grown up like this day and technology in the future of cryptocurrency is a good thing.
Btcschool

Activity: 488
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:44:22 PM

I believe crypto currency will be a great help to the economy of each country if it will be applied since there are things that crypto currency is the only way to perform. The business sector in big corporation will be affected like and the prices of each product they produce will reduce. The time that crypto currency can save from our transaction is also a great help to use it for learning or anything that is healthy for people.
To strengthen the economy governments should legalized and centralized crypto. People will freely invest their money in crypto and government will receive their taxes. People and the government both will be happy and the economy of the country will go very high. The living standard of people will be good and they will overcome their financial problems without the help of the government.

Hold good

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:35:28 PM

At the present time, the world economy is growing rapidly. So the technology market is now of national interest. And the future of this market will grow quite strong.
Evheniya_Shmelkova

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 10:24:32 PM

Cryptoeconomics is inherently a combination of economics and cryptography. Bitcoin, Ethereum, and all other public blockchains are products of crypto economics. The creator of Bitcoin Satoshi Nakamoto said that thanks to a smart combination of cryptography, network theory, informatics and economic incentives, the mankind can create new technologies.
Let’s consider crypto economics using bitcoin as an example. Bitcoin's innovation lies in the fact that it allows many actors who do not know each other to reliably reach a consensus on the condition of the bitcoin system. It is achieved by combining economic incentives and basic cryptographic tools. Economic rewards are used to attract miners to support the network. Miners participate in mining using their equipment and electricity. If they produce new blocks, they are rewarded with some bitcoins.
Economic costs or fines are part of Bitcoin's security model. The most obvious way to attack Bitcoin's blockchain is to gain control over the larger hashing of the network - the so-called "51% attack". It would allow an attacker to reliably censor transactions and even change the past state of the block. However, gaining control over the power of hashing costs money will require a lot of equipment and electricity. Bitcoin's protocol deliberately makes mining time-consuming, which means that gaining control of most of the network is extremely expensive - enough to make the profit from the attack very difficult. If mining did not have a high cost, it would be easy to launch a "51% attack". If there was no reward for mining, there would not be miners who buy equipment and pay electricity to contribute to the network.
Bitcoin also uses cryptographic protocols. Cryptography using public and private keys is used to provide people with secure, exclusive control over their bitcoins. Hash functions are used to "link" each block in Bitcoin's locker, checking the order of events and the integrity of the previously recorded data. Cryptographic protocols give us the basic tools needed to create reliable, secure systems, such as Bitcoin. Without strong cryptographic protocols, such as hashing functions or cryptography with public and private keys, we would not have a safe accounting unit to reward miners. Without a carefully calibrated set of incentives to reward miners, such unit could not have a market value.
Most of us are not used to thinking about money as a design or engineering task. In addition,  we are not used to developing economic incentives that are an integral component of the new technology. Cryptoeconomics requires us to think about the problems of information security in the economic sense. Consequently, crypto economics is an interdisciplinary approach.
The term crypto economics can be misleading because it involves a comparison with the economy as a whole. Cryptoeconomics is not an application of macroeconomic and microeconomic theory for crypto-currency or markets. Cryptoeconomics, like the design of mechanisms, focuses on the design and creation of systems. As in our example, we use economic theory to develop "rules" or mechanisms that create a certain equilibrium outcome. However, in crypto-economics, the mechanisms used to create economic incentives are built using cryptography and software. Furthermore, the developed systems are almost always distributed or decentralized. Most often, crypto economics is used to provide a security guarantee for a distributed system.
The use of an interdisciplinary approach in crypto economics has ample opportunities for the global community. For example, the DANs token, which is based on the Ethereum blockchain, uses cryptography within the advertising network to sell or purchase an ad slot/time (https://dan-service.com/). The owners of advertising space will be able to set the price in DANs tokens for a certain time of advertising. When the owner of the advertising space accepts the application, the tokens will be frozen until the owner proves that the task is completed, or the time for displaying the advertisement does not end. At the same time, the advertiser has the right to refute the payment for advertising, if it does not correspond to the declared quality until the tokens are frozen.
Tokens are transferred to the balance of the owner after the advertiser checks the quality of advertising. Some actions on the network will be stimulated by creating additional tokens, which will be transferred to the person who performed the action. It will ensure a slow inflation of the token so that there are enough tokens in the turnover for a healthy and efficient network operation. Consequently, economic rewards are used to support the network.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:33:31 PM

The global economy is based on the factors of trade and how many goods and services are produced in a country, if your question is that or claim is to be that the economy is going up because of the involvement of cryptocurrency then this statement would be true for countries that have adopted bitcoin.
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:00:11 AM

Cash is certainly necessary in the whole society, but as you say our money is always devaluating, it is believed that the encrypted currency will soon take over the model, and at least many people know that the money can be kept in the bitcoin.

Economy is not currency. Economy is part of the country growth. So if people will be growth country economy also growth. If need for the other country growth. First check the economy. It wil be give the country growth. So economy will growth in country. Business also improve and other country also invest and start the new business process. People growth is important of the economy growth. So bitcoin will be help to people future growth.

As our population grow higher everyday, it has also a large impact to our economy. People create, manipulate, and handle money. And if each and everyone of us has an interest on this, surely our economy will grow than the past years.

Economy seems like going up everyday because of the population itself, the higher the demand the higher it will rise.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:08:43 AM

Cash is certainly necessary in the whole society, but as you say our money is always devaluating, it is believed that the encrypted currency will soon take over the model, and at least many people know that the money can be kept in the bitcoin.

Economy is not currency. Economy is part of the country growth. So if people will be growth country economy also growth. If need for the other country growth. First check the economy. It wil be give the country growth. So economy will growth in country. Business also improve and other country also invest and start the new business process. People growth is important of the economy growth. So bitcoin will be help to people future growth.

That is true and economy is the consumption of goods and services of all the people living on the different area. Work to achieve the needs and wants and a self growth too. The prgress of economy is the advantages for the countries excellent.
This is a good news to everyone to be part of developing and improving economy. In my country, do not feel that the economy growing because day by day the exchange of fiat to other countries currency getting much higher, meaning the currency we have less value. I hope government officials stop doing anomaly and help for the growing economy because there people cannot do anything even they are the one who has large share on the government.

Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:52:43 AM

The global economy is based on the factors of trade and how many goods and services are produced in a country, if your question is that or claim is to be that the economy is going up because of the involvement of cryptocurrency then this statement would be true for countries that have adopted bitcoin.

That will be right , for countries that are accepting cryptos , as always the cryptocurrency side is rising up , because of its good concept, so if a country adopts cryptocurrency, then it will go up and up of its economy because bitcoin and cryptocurrency can help really the countries economy.
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:53:21 AM

The economy goes up and up every day is very good, because if all rose btc will also ride a bit, and hopefully all the coin prices increasingly rising day, so we can work looking for coins with really really
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:38:38 AM

The economy goes up and up every day is very good, because if all rose btc will also ride a bit, and hopefully all the coin prices increasingly rising day, so we can work looking for coins with really really

Good for you, however in my end I feel bad with our economy because it seems like our country is not improving, all commodities are very high while salaries still the same.
Rembedful

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:49:14 AM

As our population grow higher everyday, it has also a large impact to our economy. People create, manipulate, and handle money. And if each and everyone of us has an interest on this, surely our economy will grow than the past years.
Economy is no doubt growing with every passing day. When I was a child my father was not able to buy a car because his income was just enough for daily necessities and we cannot afford any extra facility. But now I can buy anything I want. This is the story of almost every person which indicates that the economy of every country is going up and up but crypto has no role in economy yet.
Underlord

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:07:53 AM

The dollar is up by a lot, and the stock market has tested the 200 MA 3 times already. Interest rates are near 0% and loan rates are going up faster and faster each year.

yeah I think it's pretty good for a country that uses dollars as its currency, but unlike my country that does not use dollars, inflation is affecting the fall of currency in my country.
Therefore I prefer to trust the coin as an asset that I can use because the value of the coin follows the dollar value
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:10:46 PM

I have never believed the government's reports on inflation and the state of the economy. They always say that the economy is growing but people live worse. So long can not continue and therefore periodically there are financial crises. I don't see any signs of recovery in the world economy. All countries are now waging a trade war. Do you think this is because the economy is doing well?

It is the reality of every country from inside. But still, it is only 1% of people living inside the country inside that have grow up they're personal economic. Using Bitcoin bring you some money in the future, believing it.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:57:50 PM
Merited by V1saya (3)

I think communities, countries, specific groups of people will make their own currency (and also money) out of thin air, and this is how our societies will function soon.

Can't agree with you - traditional money is based on goods or services provided by this or that group of people.
Inflation means that these goods and services are no longer highly demanded by other groups of people.
This can happen for many reasons starting from a higher price than with competitors and ending with force majeure circumstances like war or natural disaster.
Societies will always function on the basic principle of economy (amount of demand and supply), and nothing can stop this perpetual mutually-beneficial exchange.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:27:16 PM

I think communities, countries, specific groups of people will make their own currency (and also money) out of thin air, and this is how our societies will function soon.

Can't agree with you - traditional money is based on goods or services provided by this or that group of people.
Inflation means that these goods and services are no longer highly demanded by other groups of people.
This can happen for many reasons starting from a higher price than with competitors and ending with force majeure circumstances like war or natural disaster.
Societies will always function on the basic principle of economy (amount of demand and supply), and nothing can stop this perpetual mutually-beneficial exchange.

This is why slowly governments are trying to enforce regulations on crypto currencies. Decentralization on blockchain technology will be a great system and will be utilized by governments soon.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:43:08 AM

but keep in mind, economic growth, rising dollar and also oil, inflation, does not affect crypto at all. crypto is not associated with them, because crypto makes its own value. so it's true if you call the economy up and up, along with the increase of crypto in the market. but they are completely unrelated.
Everything needs your knowledge to mange and to make right decisions according to the present conditions if are favorable then it will benefit and if are unfavorable then do not step forward. These strategies made us better financially besides countries which are also making their economies better with it. Bitcoin is more valuable currency which makes huge product that is why countries are looking for it.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:31:03 AM

That is true and economy is the consumption of goods and services of all the people living on the different area. Work to achieve the needs and wants and a self growth too. The prgress of economy is the advantages for the countries excellent.
Financially we are going well day by day in the crypto market either using the Bitcoin or other crypto coins. We are making our financial situations better with these valuable coins and similarly countries are also doing the same on large scale with these coins and are making their economies better. In developed countries the Bitcoin is now a using everywhere and this made their economies progressive.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:53:54 AM

I read somewhere that there is a cycle in economics. That every 10 or so years, people will experience a depression in sn economics sence. But since crypto currencies are unregulated and decentralized i think i have to agree with you that this could be our safe haven when the depression starts to hit us again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: