Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:25:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Trade cryptocurrencies comfortably with profit  (Read 1502 times)
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:59:24 AM
Merited by GregH37 (3)

Many have asked 'is it possible to trade cryptocurrency comfortably and still make profit?' The answer could be yes, though it depends on many factors.

First, your success in cryptocurrency trading has a lot to do with your emotional state, because under anxiety you are bound to make huge loss instead of any profit so you need to first make sure your mind is stable and that whatever condition the market goes to does not affect you emotionally, because trading goes sideways at sometimes. Get your mind use to to the fact that there will always be fluctuations in prices and decide to sell only when you are at profit.
Emotions part is true, that is why there is a ton of trading bots in crypto world. People join into this world thinking they could trade and buy low sell high but they get scared and sell too quickly whenever something falls and they keep buying when something is going up with a huge pump forgetting it will have a correction eventually (same people who bought bitcoin when it was 20 thousand dollars for some reason).

Now considering bots do not do that and they just take a look at the indicators and buy and sell according to those without emotion of course bots make more money than people so that is why we have a lot of bots in crypto world and it is a huge business model.

Second difference is bots work 7/24 on making more profits and it is bots only goal, make more money. Whereas people are getting personal with some coins and they "believe" it will go up and so forth however sometimes it doesn't because market doesn't care what the trader is thinking.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:40:02 PM

But the practical answer is no,we can't be 100% get success in all our crypto trades because sometimes our loss will be based on after the trades so its not possible here but if you can make profits in the crypto trading more than you losses then you are okay here so don't try to confuse them when you are trading crypto currencies.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:53:59 PM

In trading one need knowledge on how the technical and fundamental analysis affect the market. Many people that lose money in trading did not know how the market is been analyze and becouse their only hear that people are making money from trading cryptocurrencies they jump into it and now losing money.
But the practical answer is no,we can't be 100% get success in all our crypto trades because sometimes our loss will be based on after the trades so its not possible here but if you can make profits in the crypto trading more than you losses then you are okay here so don't try to confuse them when you are trading crypto currencies.
You are right buddy! The loses in trading is unavoidable and you should have this in mind before putting money into trading. There is no man or software that can predict the market accurately and you are therefore advised to invest wisely in other not to lose your investments.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:59:06 PM

Trading is not that easy as articles used to say. Trading is a profession wherein you need to be well adept and knowledgeable about alomost every detail. It is also learned from experiences not just by the book only. So, to trade comfortably with profit, you need to go through the challenges and faiures trading might bring. Don't afraid to fail at the start. Learn from it.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 12:24:02 AM

Trading is not that easy as articles used to say. Trading is a profession wherein you need to be well adept and knowledgeable about alomost every detail. It is also learned from experiences not just by the book only. So, to trade comfortably with profit, you need to go through the challenges and faiures trading might bring. Don't afraid to fail at the start. Learn from it.

It is better to fail at the beginning and know how much you can take in the losses and still be confident and move forward. Failures contribute more to the progress of the people than success do because through your mistakes, you will know in what things you need to improve so that next time you do it, you are already better and bound to be in profit than to lose.

As what you say, it is a profession and if you want to succeed in it, you should dedicate time and effort to study it so that you can devise a trading plan that would let you trade rationally and not be affected by your emotions.

otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:32:56 AM

First,  forget about comfort when trading cryptocurrency.  You will have open position that could be unsettling,  your mind will go wild on analysis about what could or could not be.  Trading is very engaging and you should be prepare for it!

aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:22:16 AM

Many have asked 'is it possible to trade cryptocurrency comfortably and still make profit?' The answer could be yes, though it depends on many factors.
Best way to trade has always been trend trading.

If you look at the price of bitcoin whenever it goes up 3%-5% range than it goes up a bit more and whenever it goes down 3%-5% range it goes down a bit more. Except recently when it is just stable and not moving much to any sides.

If you do not count these last 2 months trend trading has been a great method. Check out the altcoins for it because they are more volatile than bitcoin, bitcoin even tho much more volatile than the regular stuff like stocks and golds it is still more stable than altcoins which can change 50% in a day easily.

I have seen a coin pumped to 800% in a day, that was the max I have seen, in a regulated market that would have been a problem but in crypto it is alright. Hence, if you see a coin pumped a lot you can get in early and take advantage of it. Just don't get in too late because than you will be part of the dump.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:33:43 AM

First, your success in cryptocurrency trading has a lot to do with your emotional state, because under anxiety you are bound to make huge loss instead of any profit so you need to first make sure your mind is stable and that whatever condition the market goes to does not affect you emotionally, because trading goes sideways at sometimes. Get your mind use to to the fact that there will always be fluctuations in prices and decide to sell only when you are at profit.

it is so nice that you noted how important to have the stable emotional state before going into any financial affairs, take any risks and make any investments.
I am very sure anywhere you get to go, the first thing you will be told when it comes to trading is to deal with your emotions and build your confidence on your trading strategy. You can only control your emotions if you know what you are doing or basically have the knowledge of how to trade pretty well, have a strategy you are making use of and have been able to build on and then you are doing well.

One thing with trading is that if you do not have confidence in what you are doing, just like any other thing at all, you will only end up fumbling and getting emotional for no reason and this is the main reason why we keep saying before you trade, make sure you seek the knowledge, be able to come up with a strategy, practice it pretty well to build your confidence, even fine tune it and you will see yourself doing well in the long run without having to put in emotions in your trading.
Yeah, emotions are pretty much one important factor to always get to deal with first and I so much understand the angle you have explained this. I remember when I started trading and indeed I learned some few things and then I was able to get a strategy, but the mistake I made was not building on that strategy using some of the available free trading simulators or demo platform but ended up rushing in with real funds and in that case, I ended up messing up as a result of emotion, not because I do not know what to do, but because I do not have that confidence yet which is why to be able to get the emotions out of the way, you have to be confident in your own skills first.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:19:43 AM
Merited by anntlevel (1)

If you don't feel confident enough, you can consider being an investor at a trading platform and let more experienced traders do the work for you. There are projects that allow you to pick traders based on their portfolios and expertise. I'm a new in this myself, but I think I risk less being an investor, as there's so much to learn and take into account to get good profit. So it might be logical to use other people's skills and knowledge.

Idk, you need to be sure that they are good. Seems hard to check.
Trading is always confortable for us and will be comfortable only if we have the knowledge to make ways and handle things in any market conditions. Traders are following the Bitcoin and investing in it right now due to its low price availability traders find it easy to buy it on low price and high market makes us able to sell for profit. So, every market conditions have its own solutions and only those who have knowledge will feel comfortable in any conditions.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:26:50 AM

It’s not easy to trade cryptocurrency without having some fear in your mind especially when you’re a newbie, but as time goes you will be able to get used to the system on how everything works, then you will be able to get rid of that fear that always come into your mind when you’re trading.

But first you need to know that this is risky business: some people sees cryptocurrency as something without risk due to what they have heard from others or maybe because they have seen their friends making it so they start thinking it is easy, but it is not. It takes time and not something that starts to work for you immediately.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:48:31 PM

Best way to trade has always been trend trading.

If you look at the price of bitcoin whenever it goes up 3%-5% range than it goes up a bit more and whenever it goes down 3%-5% range it goes down a bit more. Except recently when it is just stable and not moving much to any sides.

If you do not count these last 2 months trend trading has been a great method. Check out the altcoins for it because they are more volatile than bitcoin, bitcoin even tho much more volatile than the regular stuff like stocks and golds it is still more stable than altcoins which can change 50% in a day easily.

I have seen a coin pumped to 800% in a day, that was the max I have seen, in a regulated market that would have been a problem but in crypto it is alright. Hence, if you see a coin pumped a lot you can get in early and take advantage of it. Just don't get in too late because than you will be part of the dump.
Well, just like they always tell every new trader to know that trend is their friend, absolutely makes trend the most important aspect of trading to understand if you really want to be doing well. I can understand a lot of people may not understand how they should treating the market, let alone getting profit from it, because they have no knowledge and understanding of trading and that is one thing a lot of people should know. Trading is not gambling, but a pure profession in which you need to be conversant with some decision making for you to do things right and in a case where you flop in learning, you cannot get anything at all.
bcoinseliot

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:22:12 PM

Agree, but you it's quite difficult to put the emotions aside. Sometimes I even fall for FOMO, though I'm generally quite calm. I bought some BTC from CEX (https://cex.io/btc-usd) and decided to hold them till the prices would increase. And now I'm thinking to switch to trading but with another crypto. Shall I try? The exchange I'm using is quite eoncenient, and I think I could manage that.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:25:47 PM

Trading in crypto is way too different that trading with a country's stocks. You may want to have an experience in trading crypto before you can be successful in it.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:50:23 PM

There are so many tactics that are available to follow and the strategies if you follow the good strategy then you can earn a good amount of profits and if you have a good amount of profit then you have a lot of chances to earn the more and more ways to earn more money.
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:26:27 PM

Yes , it is really  important  to   build  your  emotions  when it comes to trading  Wink  but don't just  be  confident  have your technical analysis  with you  and by  that  you wil  earn you confidence  in trading  Wink   don't  just  be carried  away.
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:34:45 PM

To make things even better you can buy your favorite Altcoins and then sell them at your desired price. Do not care about the market and create new exchanges when your sell order executed.

anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:44:18 AM

If you don't feel confident enough, you can consider being an investor at a trading platform and let more experienced traders do the work for you. There are projects that allow you to pick traders based on their portfolios and expertise. I'm a new in this myself, but I think I risk less being an investor, as there's so much to learn and take into account to get good profit. So it might be logical to use other people's skills and knowledge.

Idk, you need to be sure that they are good. Seems hard to check.
Trading is always confortable for us and will be comfortable only if we have the knowledge to make ways and handle things in any market conditions. Traders are following the Bitcoin and investing in it right now due to its low price availability traders find it easy to buy it on low price and high market makes us able to sell for profit. So, every market conditions have its own solutions and only those who have knowledge will feel comfortable in any conditions.
That is it! As long as it comes to trading, knowledge is something that is proportional to it. You cannot get anything from trading if you are not able to learn most of the things you need to learn so as to be able to make better trading decisions. As long as you end up skipping that part, it will always be a horrible experience for any individual who thinks he or she can just opt into a market and start buying low and selling high. There is more to market than just all of that and if you miss out on getting to know what to do at most point in time, you will really not like the outcome.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1180

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:21:51 AM

There are so many tactics that are available to follow and the strategies if you follow the good strategy then you can earn a good amount of profits and if you have a good amount of profit then you have a lot of chances to earn the more and more ways to earn more money.
Each people have their own strategy, and if it is work with 1 people, not means will work on others. If OP ask how to trade maybe he should use his own trading strategy, which one is good for him and keep to use it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Thanasis

Activity: 1820
Merit: 515

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:49:45 AM

Not possible always because of the volatility of the crypto prices which will make the trader to face loss in the long term but an experienced trader can make profits from more trades in his way by doing lot of analysis and using all of his skills in trading.And also don't trade all of your coins be a holder most of the time and just trade with portion of your investment.

Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:00:45 PM

Such a huge number of factors influences on trading, that emotions are only a part of an iceberg. In my opinion, as long as a person does not trade in half a year or a year and until he loses money, he will not be able to understand what trading is.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: