Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:26:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin go under regulation  (Read 211082 times)
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:26:06 AM

That is really possible to happen for a form of currency that has a used on everyday transaction on some countries. Yet, we all know that bitcoin is purely decentralized and does not have anything or any sectors of government ruled its system. So, regulation could facilitated on the wallet you might used to deal with the transaction you chosen to deal with for you to have more security in terms of investments and more support by businesses out the market to accept bitcoin.
kiboloves

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:38:39 AM

If the encrypted community continues to develop, more people will enter the world. So the government's supervision over bitcoin is necessary. This is not just because bitcoin will threaten the financial system.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:40:26 AM

It what you have control over that you can decide how it works and bitcoin as a decentralized currency is not under the control of any one so at that the government will fine it almost impossible to regulate bitcoin due to bitcoin decentralized nature. Despite the fact that bitcoin pose a high threat to the financial system of any government the fact still remains that bitcoin offer the members of the public the total financial freedom which the government is no OK with.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:57:02 AM

If it will be acceptable to all and be use as a mode of payment to different transactions, it is better that bitcoin will have regulation in order to maintain smooth process and also to maintain the safetiness of the money being paid or invested.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:10:19 AM

governments might get some scope to force KYC, AML etc, but as Bitcoin is P2P - no one can force total regulation on it.
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:16:27 AM

Well..I don't think bitcoin will go under regulation by any government, its along process and there are many things to consider it, there are pros and cons of it, probably the reason why they wanted it to regulate is because they wated to somehow control itflow and get some profit out of it form those tax payer those people who profit form bitcoin..

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:19:53 AM

I feel it would be more comfortable if bitcoin stays like this, everything is done privately and does not involve any party including the government. because if bitcoins are under regulation, there are definitely strict rules, including rules on outward transactions. and also the taxes levied must be great.
rolerVX

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:23:25 AM

Actually yes, every country have there own terms and rules that implemented. In order to let crypto currency move in to their perspective area they should do some regulation so that they can manage well but not the entire system of bitcoin. It is just good to apply for their country.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1302
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:30:49 AM

well it has already been regulated on a lot of countries all around the world, so i thinkt hat it would be normal to see it regulated on almost all the countries at the moment, but it will take some time

Yes, currently different countries have come with different regulations but it should be uniform in my opinion.

Just 10% difference in taxes can cause a big difference in returns especially for small investors. Some countries have got greedy and they want to exploit the craze of bitcoins among the people there. They are adding higher taxes to increase their own revenue.
royal slave01

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:49:51 AM

Many government are seeing Bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a threat to their financial system and they think it should be regulated to solve the problem. Do you think they can regulate Bitcoin ?

I think bitcoin is not a threat but instead it is very helpful to speed up the improvement of our economy most especially the taxes that we collected that can be used to creates project that may generate job to our fellow jobless people.
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:07:32 PM

Many government are seeing Bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a threat to their financial system and they think it should be regulated to solve the problem. Do you think they can regulate Bitcoin ?
By the way if bitcoin will be regulated it follows other coins like altcoin fuloos coin and LEDU COINS.. How about that?
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:10:05 PM

I think bitcoin is not a threat but instead it is very helpful to speed up the improvement of our economy most especially the taxes that we collected that can be used to creates project that may generate job to our fellow jobless people.

Well I don't think it's a question if btc will be regulated or not since it's essential that crypto be covered under rules to avoid negative effects from dragging it down. There's nothing wrong with a few regulations for crypto and I think it'll even take us forward given the right set of rules.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
vidivici

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 01:23:20 PM

I would also prefer that bitcoin be centralized and regulated globally by certain authorized institutions. A lot of problems arising from bitcoin transactions by irresponsible people, ranging from bitcoin used for criminal transactions and concerns will undermine the financial system of a country. If the bitcoin is set then no one will be arbitrarily using bitcoin for a bad deal. They will be more responsible in transacting. In addition, people who commit crimes will be more easily tracked and known. I'm very confident that someday bitcoin will be easy to set up. If the development team could create a great bitcoin then to make it as centralized coin would be easier.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:28:55 PM

I would also prefer that bitcoin be centralized and regulated globally by certain authorized institutions. A lot of problems arising from bitcoin transactions by irresponsible people, ranging from bitcoin used for criminal transactions and concerns will undermine the financial system of a country. If the bitcoin is set then no one will be arbitrarily using bitcoin for a bad deal. They will be more responsible in transacting. In addition, people who commit crimes will be more easily tracked and known. I'm very confident that someday bitcoin will be easy to set up. If the development team could create a great bitcoin then to make it as centralized coin would be easier.
unfortunately, it is still difficult to accomplish bitcoin has properties that are difficult to set, therefore the rule for bitcoin is still very far to be arranged. many countries are still resisting the use of bitcoin, and some even ban it, it adversely affects bitcoin values.

Gummybear67

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:44:50 PM

If you ask for my oppinion, I think for bitcoin to gain global accpetance a few regulations has to be implemented by different governments. The government have always seen bitcoins has a threat to the global financial system, so therefore they won't rest until they succeed in regulating it.
I agree with your opinion, as I've said before in the world of business you need to do something so that you can beat your competitors. Well Bitcoin will go under regulations since it is considered already as a business but for sure bitcoin can overcome it 😊
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:49:54 PM

Some countries have started the regulations already but the real actualization may not be possible. The government are not doing this for the good of their citizens but for their selfish interest.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:32:33 PM

The only way to regulate Bitcoin is through exchanges and other mediums from where Bitcoin can be purchased. Directly trying to regulate Bitcoin won't be possible due to its decentralized nature. Some regulation would be good for the Bitcoin market as keeping it totally free of regulation will mean that scammers and hackers will have no fear of law.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:48:34 PM

The only way to regulate Bitcoin is through exchanges and other mediums from where Bitcoin can be purchased. Directly trying to regulate Bitcoin won't be possible due to its decentralized nature. Some regulation would be good for the Bitcoin market as keeping it totally free of regulation will mean that scammers and hackers will have no fear of law.

yes, I agree with you and maybe this is the reason why the exchanges need their customer to apply the verification process and we need to send our documents for validation. I think the exchanges want to protect their customer too by doing this and they need to obey their government's regulations with the validation. but I might be wrong about this because I am not following about the government regulation and maybe we need to wait for the government to gives any statement about this.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:54:59 PM

If they see it as a threat then they should learn about it. If they think that it really is a threat then they should place regulations on the usage of Cryptocurrency and not only Bitcoin. If they place regulations about something they are knowledgeable about then they should not be worried about it because people will use it without abuse.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:58:34 PM

It maybe hard to admit but due problems related to money transfer and other investments involving scams a country may be affected. The flow of money through bitcoin from one area to another affects the economy of that country even if it just a small quantity while it is constantly happening. So I believe the governments are now looking at the possibility of regulating bitcoin. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: