Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:53:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin go under regulation  (Read 211088 times)
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:14:19 AM

Many government are seeing Bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a threat to their financial system and they think it should be regulated to solve the problem. Do you think they can regulate Bitcoin ?

I am believe bitcoin or cryptocurrency will regulate by government. Right now, country like japan and germany already make regulation and i am believe that will followed by others country. Japan and Germany is G-7 member and have biggest economy in the world
ngamuk tok

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:26:03 AM

The government will regulate whatever they deem to make money, but bitcoin is not real, there is no physical evidence for bitcoin. The government can only manage what appears from the outside, and I do not think they can manage bitcoin because from the outset it was created, the main purpose of bitcoin is so bitcoin can be a source of freedom.
Chachen19

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:11:52 AM

If the government accepts bitcoin as legitimate they build a legal framework to make bitcoin more efficient, then I suspect bitcoin will follow government regulations that apply to bitcoin.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:23:05 AM

I think with a small number of users like now it will be difficult to get all countries to make regulations about bitcoin, but if someday bitcoin users globally reach more than 15% then it will make all countries make the regulation.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

luigi3

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:36:47 AM

For me its like blurry shades because bitcoin now was only controling by people and no one can own except satoshi nakamoto, but i think its will depend on how strengthenen the pwoers of government in this case.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:41:37 AM

Dealing with Bitcoin has to be wiser
Because it has become a reality and can not be erased
Governments must carefully examine the matter
And exit in a manner that enables them
Of the organization of Bitcoin work through its legitimacy
And follow the course of money injected in order to prevent money crimes
And taxation to take advantage of this trade as a supplier to the public treasury
tebzzz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:44:17 AM

I think with a small number of users like now it will be difficult to get all countries to make regulations about bitcoin, but if someday bitcoin users globally reach more than 15% then it will make all countries make the regulation.
I am still confused by the rules that may be made by the government in a country related to bitcoin regulation in the country. how the government system regulates and controls the circulation of bitcoin in its body.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:47:19 AM

Yes, it is a threat to the government but do you think that blockchain technology can be regulated by government? Of course not. So i think they can't control it and they can't regulate it. Even though that happens people will do make a way to take out this issue.

The entry of Bitcoin in crypto currency digital trading CHANGED the out look of the market, the global acceptance is increasingly high, we can see a lot of news about Bitcoin transaction, some good news and some negative to crypto currency. Investors participated in a lot of investment for Bitcoin or other crypto coins posted on the market, The buying and Selling of the traders had an impact to the financial community, maybe this just one reason why they want to Regulate Bitcoin digital transaction.
malbterxic

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 04:11:38 AM

In fact, now we can already observe how states influence BTC in terms of its rate and demand for it, by means of introducing certain laws restricting or allowing activities with bitcoin. Now the state turns out to be of great help to market manipulators.

Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:12:05 AM

The government will implement regulations towards Bitcoin since it is a digital decentralized currency only the user himself is responsible in the transaction no other third party takes part in the transactions. There are different ways for the government to influence the price  of cryptocurrency they can regulate by making assets scarce by imposing controls on it as gold has been restricted in importing in several countries . Government can regulate the price of assets through buying and selling actions in international market all these actions will not affect in Bitcoin since it is a decentralized  . Even though Bitcoin goes under any regulations nothing will happen to Bitcoin .

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
potatocorner

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:20:40 AM

Many government are seeing Bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a threat to their financial system and they think it should be regulated to solve the problem. Do you think they can regulate Bitcoin ?

I don't think that is the problem here, and there is no way the government will be able to regulate bitcoin by itself. Governments can only regulate the usage of these currencies by the people, they can ban cutrencies in their country, but they will never get to control the bitcoin itself. They should not problem themselves about it.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Eigig

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:22:17 AM

I think not, bitcoin will not undergo regulation because ,bitcoin is decentralized kind of cryptocurrency , even if government impose it but bitcoin has not yet , collaborating wirh the government so there is no agreement between two parties , so bitcoin would not be regulated.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:29:02 AM

If I do not think that's possible, it's just a threat to the government but do you think that blockchain technology can be governed by the government? Of course not, JAdi this technology will not be set by the government.
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:36:25 AM

i am definitely not of the opinion that bitcoin will be subjected to any regulations as it is one of the things the technology was designed to fight against so if it then happens the main aim and purpose of the technology will not stand again
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:39:07 AM

wel,l I guess they could somehow regulate the usage of bitcoin but they cannot fully control it. Bitcoin was decentralized thus no matter what they do, forbid it or boycott still they cannot manipulate it. Though there are some places places they can control the usage of it still it is not enough to make a huge impact on the market because no matter what there are still some countries are willing accept this innovation.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Abrefatotherescue

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:46:28 AM

The government won't be granted full autonomy over the control over bitcoin. I just can't see it happening. There may be some regulations as to how it will be used in some ways but the full manipulation of the BTC? Can't happen
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:47:12 AM

Its true that government wants to control over bitcoin to become legal in all parts of the world, they can implement that bitcoin be tax and all they want to do to bitcoin will be done because they have now the power over it. And maybe its price will become stable and fix. But it is better that no ones will control over bitcoin. Now bitcoin is complicated when theres on control it maybe it will be more complicated.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
olgafox0404

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:57:58 AM

Of course, regulation will be on the part of the states but they will not be able to completely regulate it!
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:06:09 AM

I think they have the capacity to regulate what the exchanges move and send within the country. The government of different countries cannot regulate bitcoins themselves but definitely, they can regulate the buying and selling of bitcoins within the country.

aileenc

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:21:55 AM

Some countries regulate it and some countries forbid it. It will be interesting to see the effects of regulation and forbidden of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: