Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:15:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin go under regulation  (Read 211082 times)
wolfdragon

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:37:00 AM

I think the government can make rules about the existence of this digital currency in the future because with the existence of bitcoin a person's life can be better than before when they try to invest and earn an income every time.That's where the government should actually support it fully from the positive impact  cryptocurrency like.

It is happening right now in other country, yes bitcoin have high chance to become under regulation of different countries but I hope this will happen not in the coming years but in the future.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:45:04 AM

Many government are seeing Bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a threat to their financial system and they think it should be regulated to solve the problem. Do you think they can regulate Bitcoin ?

Government only regulate on bitcoin trading in exchanger. Bitcoin can not regulate by country because its blockchain system and no country can claim they keep the data. Transaction data spread all around the world and government can not control the data and supply, thats why government can not regulate bitcoin but government can regulate the trading

Courtneyhardy89

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:58:44 AM

I think the government can adjust the bitcoin but only adjust where the electronic currency is accepted or exchanged for currency, and in fact, there is no way to adjust the bitcoin.
tonysitaly

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:13:50 AM

Right now, the rapid development of bitcoin has already threatened the government and the banking industry, and I think most governments will launch some regulatory measures in the last year and may also impose more taxes on the special currency.

bubblebubble

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:51:07 AM

I think the government can adjust the bitcoin but only adjust where the electronic currency is accepted or exchanged for currency, and in fact, there is no way to adjust the bitcoin.

Considering that Bitcoin is an universal crypto coin, you are right. Indeed a coin can be regulated in universal way.
But, the coin use can be ruled locally.
So, if the use is rules, I think is a good thing for each other.
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:07:45 PM

Many government are seeing Bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a threat to their financial system and they think it should be regulated to solve the problem. Do you think they can regulate Bitcoin ?

Yes it is really a threat to the government thats  why they wanted to regulate the crypto currencies. But i think it would be harder for them to do that because of the annonimity of the transactions unless the people would agree on the KYC that would be time that government might look out on your investments as well as if you are paying the right tax.
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:17:14 PM

With the development of cryptocurrency in various countries does not rule out the possibility that bitcoin will be under regulation, but given the purpose of making bitcoin is to make currency that is beyond government control and can be used by everyone, I think it will not happen.
The government's policy is not to determine the regulation of bitcoin because it is not the authority, but they can make their own crypto currency so that all crypto transactions created can be watched, and this will also benefit the government because they can set taxes that apply to every a cryptocurrency transaction occurs.
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:01:34 PM

to set bitcoin around the world certainly not. but to set the bitcoin in the country of course can by applying the policy. and because it has not found a solution, so bitcoin does not threaten the currency of the country. so many countries still have not authorized bitcoin
michellelandry30

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:47:10 PM

They cannot regulate bitcoin. Nobody can. Probably they will try to regulate the users of bitcoin specially companies that will try to accept it as payment.Bitcoin will just go unregulated as it is designed that way and nobody can change that.
stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:50:21 PM

The exchanges, as intermediaries, can be regulated. But certainly not bitcoin.
Adill Islam

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:51:29 PM

I think the internet should be dead. In this 21st century, there is no way we can live without the internet, hence bitcoin regulation by government won't be possible.Bitcoin will increasingly be accepted by many people and countries if it is well managed.This why some governement banning bitcoin because they have no control on it.
dilemamis

Activity: 247

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:38:16 PM

If they think that it is really a threat then they should put rules on the use of Cryptocurrency and not just Bitcoin. If they put rules about something they know about it then they do not have to worry about it because people will use it without abuse.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:31:47 AM

Right now, the rapid development of bitcoin has already threatened the government and the banking industry, and I think most governments will launch some regulatory measures in the last year and may also impose more taxes on the special currency.

Agreed. I believe crypto in general, with have some regulations. It’s too much of a free market without any governing body. There has to be some boundaries set just to maintain stability, security and trust, right?
airinnesmith26

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:20:30 AM

There is little chance. All they can do is to ban bitcoin. They really can't do much since bitcoin is decentralized no one can control it.
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:22:45 AM

I think so because there is simply no other way. If there is no control here there will not be a lot of money.
Nicholas Ferreiraa

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:02:31 AM

I think this is pretty hard. In recent years, governments have tried to modify Bitcoin. So far, their efforts have been unsuccessful. More specifically, some regions have no choice but to officially recognize Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. With the decentralized aspect of Bitcoin, regulation is not easy by any means. There is no central authority or supplier to adjust.
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:13:23 AM

I think this is pretty hard. In recent years, governments have tried to modify Bitcoin. So far, their efforts have been unsuccessful. More specifically, some regions have no choice but to officially recognize Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. With the decentralized aspect of Bitcoin, regulation is not easy by any means. There is no central authority or supplier to adjust.

For now I think it is hard to be regulated but maybe in the long run if government made some laws that decentralized currency would be follow rules and regulation provided by the government. In this case this would control bitcoin anonymity but I think this will take a long period of time.
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:39:48 AM

if the government legalizes the bitcoin currency in the country, the government will take advantage of it, it may be that the bicoin service users will be taxed, but for me it does not matter
Budening

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:33:41 AM

In my opinion, the government for now can not regulate the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Because bitcoin itself is not or created by the government, but in the future it could be the government set about bitcoin.
What do you say? I don't understand. Maybe your point bitcoin is a blockchain system that has a very large database and set directly by the system, so that no one person can control it. but for government regulation can make it, the government only takes time to formulate everything. but for now only a few countries that have realized it for example in japan, china and germany.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:16:29 PM

It cannot be regulated and that's the whole point of Bitcoin, to be free from government regulation and manipulation. The value of Bitcoin has surged this high based on this one selling point alone.

Actually bitcoin is under regulation in other big countries now, but most of the countries are still just planning to do it but I think it will take some time to happen but there is a possibility it will happen soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: