Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:14:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin go under regulation  (Read 211088 times)
olenka.1988

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:43:32 PM

I think in general regulation of the transactions themselves is not possible, but the earners and exchanges, it is already possible

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MOOLYACOIN.IO ║ World's 1st Comprehensive Global Digital Startup Ecosystem (https://www.moolyacoin.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:24:21 PM

From the early stage of bitcoin till early month of the year 2016 bitcoin was totally decentralized but not anymore after the KYC/AML was bringing into cryptocurrency exchange policy. Therefore,  there is chance for the government to regulate bitcoin but not totally regulate Bitcoin.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:34:03 PM

Many government are seeing Bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a threat to their financial system and they think it should be regulated to solve the problem. Do you think they can regulate Bitcoin ?
Yes they can, government has a power to make law and regulate some things that can be a threat to life of their citizens, so that they can instantly bann the bitcoin and no one can use it in public.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 10:55:34 PM

I think they can't. So that is why I guess governments will create their own cryptocurrency.

BitcoinGuru123

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:56:12 PM

I think not, bitcoin will not undergo regulation because ,bitcoin is decentralized kind of cryptocurrency , even if government impose it but bitcoin has not yet , collaborating wirh the government so there is no agreement between two parties , so bitcoin would not be regulated.
Harrow30

Activity: 266

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:16:38 PM

Many government are seeing Bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a threat to their financial system and they think it should be regulated to solve the problem. Do you think they can regulate Bitcoin ?

The entire cryptocurrency is and has been a continuous threat to the government and other financial bodies as the bitcoin's aims and objectives; decentralization and the likes completely contradicts the structure they have on ground. The regulation is an avenue for the government to come in and stabilize the market and not to make bitcoin go down as this will not be allowed.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:37:09 PM

if they regulate btc it would mean that they accept it as an asset and legalize it. The regulation in my opinion would serve as a tool for more adoption of btc and people would have more trust on it.

Cecekcitata

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:32:25 AM

I think making bitcoin regulation is a good idea for us, so it can make bitcoin and users under the protection of government law
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:41:30 AM

if they regulate btc it would mean that they accept it as an asset and legalize it. The regulation in my opinion would serve as a tool for more adoption of btc and people would have more trust on it.

bitcoin is already legalize and has been accepted by majority of the population but if ever they regulate bitcoin , i think the adoption will become a widespread more evenly . the purpose of regulation is not only for the credibility but also to make bitcoin more stable and to make it more secure .  but i myself is already contented with bitcoin to work this way because i dont want bitcoin to be use as a corruption tool and i dont also dont want bitcoin to become more stable as it can greatly minimize my profit .
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:41:47 AM

I think making bitcoin regulation is a good idea for us, so it can make bitcoin and users under the protection of government law
the bitcoin regulation has been done in ny country. in exchange of allowing the bitcoin in my country. the deal is they want to regulate it. they put some tax in transaction and negotiations when the bitcoin is involved. the regulation of the bitcoin is good because government andand the bitcoin benefits each other. bitcoin gove earnings in the government and the government give advertise in the bitcoin.
provalentine

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:05:10 AM

the bitcoin regulation has been done in ny country. in exchange of allowing the bitcoin in my country. the deal is they want to regulate it. they put some tax in transaction and negotiations when the bitcoin is involved. the regulation of the bitcoin is good because government andand the bitcoin benefits each other. bitcoin gove earnings in the government and the government give advertise in the bitcoin.
But BTC should not give money to the government... An BTC was made in order to avoid constant payments to the government!!
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:20:34 AM

Bitcoin is not dangerous for people and government, always needed kyc and verify document to withdraw and deposit our bitcoin balance on local exchange. Government could know which one person use bitcoin for illegal transaction, there are will be have good regulation for making payment by using bitcoin transaction for the next time.
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:10:06 AM

There are quite a few people who are also concerned about this. Some countries are tightening with bitcoin and other cryptocurrency but also many countries are very friendly with digital money like Japan. So for me this problem is not worrisome, it bans to have other countries welcome, with the development of technology, cryptocurrency will continue to grow
Marie Hirsch

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:00:15 AM

If the government can regulate and manage bitcoins, I believe the possibility of a crypto market grows
Marko Freud

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:27:24 AM

Governments are always afraid of what they do not understand and control. Bitcoin is such a case
Sheena Bailey

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:44:39 AM

I hope that the bitcoin will be a part of the positive impact of government control.
MaxApple147

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:05:40 PM

There are a lot to negative tings that government possessed in their mind about bitcoin in many countries if bitcoin successfully change them into positive thought then everything going to be alright.
derekeaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:47:47 PM

I'm not sure that bitcoin can be completely controlled in principle. One state can do this within its territory. To do this all over the world, all countries should work together, and this does not seem quite real.
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:55:12 PM

I don't know exactly, but as bitcoin decentralized online digital currency, bitcoin makes transactions anonymously, then there has no chance to add bitcoin under regulation. This is just my observation. We will see in future

I don’t think bitcoin would go under regulations for thecreason that it has a feature called decentralized control meaning no other third party shall control or regulate bitcoin. Unlike fiat money where the control is under the government.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
iotarocket

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:56:51 PM

Bitcoin itself cannot be regulated, as in the chain and transactions on it, but the services built on top of it and related to it can be regulated, such as exchanges and financial products. This regulation is healthy insofar as it protects consumers from bad actors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: