Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:20:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin go under regulation  (Read 211082 times)
delightme

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:40:19 PM

Bitcoin will go under regulation, Regulatory is clarity arguably the single most important issue facing bitcion right now, Increased adoption should lead to an increase in bitcoin's price, and many businesses and consumers are reluctant to adopt bitcoin because of negative headlines and the currency's uncertain regulatory status.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kniheant

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

I think for bitcoin to gain global accpetance a few regulations has to be implemented by different governments. The government have always seen bitcoins has a threat to the global financial system.
malbterxic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 01:58:58 PM

I think that if desired, governments can easily begin to regulate the turnover of BTC. To do this, they have many tools, for example: control over exchanges, changing legislation, closing illegal exchange points, etc. The only alternative is decentralized exchanges.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:10:43 PM

Many government are seeing Bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a threat to their financial system and they think it should be regulated to solve the problem. Do you think they can regulate Bitcoin ?
I think bitcoin will not go under any regulation especially the government's rules because it was made to be like this (except some rules from developers).
Yes I agree on that, o also believe that bitcoin will not go under regulation. There is no company or maybe institution that holds btc. We cannot directly say that it will become under regulation because bitcoin is always bitcoin and if it will be regulated it can maybe change or maybe it has a direct effect on the price.

Well korea has already started regulating crypto and exchanges so it can be done. Though of course, it's not going to be as easy as regulating fiat but i don't have anything against regulations. I think it's needed for mass adoption and acceptance and for people to have high confidence in this market

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Yramesor0

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:26:37 PM

Yes, it is possible that bitcoin will go under regulations. I think bitcoin regulations has been already implemented to some other countries. I just do not know what are those specific countries. If more than 80% of the population here in our country will be using cryptocurrency then that would be the time that governments will butt in and do their moves to regulate cryptocurrencies.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:36:18 PM

Regulating the bitcoin and the crypto space at large removes the very life and essence of the bitcoin and altcoins as this reverts the crypto world to the conventional fiat and central exchanges thus defeating the original idea of Nakamoto satoshi. This is not to say that some policies and rules are not enacted to protect the Crypto revolution!

Sama517

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 02:38:28 PM

Bitcoin is already been regulated in some countries. I won't be surprised if most governments decide to regulate the cryptocurrency due to the continuous irregularities with it.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:44:06 PM

Many government are seeing Bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a threat to their financial system and they think it should be regulated to solve the problem. Do you think they can regulate Bitcoin ?

In my opinion, governments can impose some regulations for the BTC and the other crypto coins. But I think this will not be accepted very well by people in the crypto world, and will lead to negative market outcomes.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
Fineyokoma

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:53:31 PM

Of course it is a big issue for BTC's future. But I hope that BTC won't be under regulation because the sense and a huge advantage of BTC will disappear .
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:44:28 PM

The government is trying to regulate Bitcoin in parts of the world and I find it more tuned in the future. Managed closely will lead to less scams. I hope the government can begin to make sense of the rules of bitcoin, for the common good.
GigaCash
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:00:18 PM

bitcoin cant be regulated but if they put rules in place and you get caught then you would get done
glaszy

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:05:42 PM

All possibilities can happen, especially if bitcoin fixes the system. But that possibility will not happen in the near future.
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:14:15 AM

As long as bitcoin goes through different hurdles like that many regulations also affected bitcoin in many countries and like now the bitcoin price is down due to some bad news and many other regulation and ban from different countries but soon bitcoin price will stable and this will be traded on high prices in the history as i want to hold my bitcoin till the price rise.

zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:27:04 AM

Approval from SEC and the further growth of Bitcoin are not possible without the introduction of regulation.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 06:52:12 AM

As digital assets, I think bitcoin and another cryptocurrency cant get under regulation so easily.
The government only give regulation for something that they can control and protect.
And like we know no one can control Bitcoin and Blockchain for them self. All depend on the market demand. Maybe some people try to manipulate the price with hold a lot of bitcoin. But its still depend on demand. Even if they sell bitcoin under value, if no one wanna buy, what can they do ?

kelenikels

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:53:22 AM

The issue of regulating bitcoin or cryptocurrencies has been in the front burner with the various governments of the world. The government is interested in controlling bitcoin and  if they succeed in doing just that then they have gotten their major aim which is destroying of bitcoin.I believe that it would be great if bitcoin is directed legitimately. It could happen. but I see that bitcoin is starting to be accepted by large companies in the world.
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308

Veil

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:58:14 AM

Ever since i joined crypto, i have been hearing about the interest of various governments to regulating bitcoin.
I think what they actually want to do is to control bitcoin with the intent of destroying it.
I do not thing government regulating bitcoin wil be a smooth ride.
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:29:31 AM

It is possible to happen that bitcoin will one day be under the regulations of the government. The government are always finding ways to regulate it so not to create chaos in the future specially when all the people are going to use it, it will be a huge change in the economy.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:37:33 AM

Bitcoin will have to be regulated before hitting the global stage I'm afraid. The governments will want control over it rather than letting people go wild with it. Plus there are many scams and hacking in the current crypto world so it is best have something in place for that.
That is true but the government has a right right to want to  control bitcoin due to the black market.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:40:16 AM

As we have seen for a long time, they can not agree on regulation and legalization in the same way, and many countries are completely against cooperation with cryptocurrencies, so I think that if they will want to do it, then definitely not in the near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: