Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:08:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin go under regulation  (Read 211088 times)
seniorita

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:18:31 AM

Many government are seeing Bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a threat to their financial system and they think it should be regulated to solve the problem. Do you think they can regulate Bitcoin ?

I think some country already regulate some usage of Bitcoin in their country and few of them already banned it. But if you talking about regulate Bitcoin it self, I think they can't do anything to Bitcoin.
Akbar salam

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:19:44 AM

bitcoin is under regulation? because bitcoin investment must be truly understood. Why does bitcoin come under regulation? because bitcoin does not include investments that are safe and easily understood by many people
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:56:48 AM

Many government are seeing Bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a threat to their financial system and they think it should be regulated to solve the problem. Do you think they can regulate Bitcoin ?

For your reference, If any body wants to control bitcoin or cryptocurrency he has to control it Globally. Cryptocurrency is now a global issue and a single government can not control it. A government can not bann internet for his country's people. So as Internet is open for all crypto is also open for all. Only widely if anybody think to control it, can only be possible otherwise not.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:17:00 AM

The government can not really regulate bitcoin, the government can only impose some restrictions and set tax rates.
Bitcoin is not an object, bitcoin also has no institution.
Yeah actually the government will not be able to do certain things, such as intervention on bitcoin or its users. regulation can be done but
that does not mean all users must obey it, because there is no control whatsoever on bitcoin and everything will continue to be decentralized
JustinMoser

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:41:45 AM

Governments are trying to take it under their control but the main fact is they can not run it properly so, i think bitcoin will not go under regulation.
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:46:52 AM

It will still depend upon the country where you are living but most likely regulation is going to happen in bitcoin. If the government allow bitcoin in their country, the government will get no benefits from it.By implementing regulation, they can somehow get power to control it and they can benefit from it.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:53:06 AM

at this time there are many countries that feel threatened with bitcoin so many countries are making regulations for the buying and selling of bitcoin like having to do kyc, to avoid money laundering and also to avoid bitcoin being used for crime.
forbid cryptocurrency is forbid the development.

The greatest part of the counties that decided to legalize Bitcoin and refused from banning the cryptocurrency are going to control the crypto market and regulate it even.
Lumberjackpj

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:27:40 AM

Bitcoin and blockchain have been involved in so many transactions that it is to be expected that the governments would want to control them. It hasn't been clear what it will finally look like, but I'm pretty sure the governments and lots of investors are interested in crypto regulation. So, I believe it's inevitable whether we like it or not.
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:54:58 AM

Bitcoin is going good but when you think about its regulation that is needy in the term of misuse of bitcoin, I think we need the regulation in term which makes control the illegal use of bitcoin and any technique which impact the positive control to pick the thieves and terrorist who are using bitcoin as payment.
bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:19:10 AM

Back then I believe regulation is not needed, but for the good of it. I think there's no reason to avoid regulation if that's the only thing that can make BTC an accepted form of currency. Regulation is not always bad , it's a way for it to improve and avoid legal issues in the future.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:23:05 AM

They have no other choice but to regulate it but their regulation have its own limit because cryptocurrency have its own nature that the government cannot control like the maximum supply of coins that will be mine or created. Government are known for reproduction of added fiat  currency that is why inflation is rampant. With cryptocurrency they cannot do it.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:00:34 PM

The characteristics of Bitcoin are easy to be manipulated, semi-anonymity facilitates criminal acts, and even poses a potential threat to French currency.
For Bitcoin, we need to regulate and guarantee the legality of BTC!
brolekset

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:08:34 PM

Surely, bitcoin will be regulated one day, otherwise, the government will always see it as an illegal rival. If it's going to replace the fiat currencies, then it must be regulated, so as to polish its flaws also.Government will find it difficult to do, we need to make bitcoin a wold legal tendency anywhere in the world but this can only be achieved by regualated system.
CeyCrypteon

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:59:08 PM

If Bitcoin should gain the international recognition and to become a major currency in the entire world it is necessary that Bitcoin to go under some regulations or otherwise any country will not take the risk for Bitcoin to spread in there regions because the false and ridiculous imagination that Bitcoin destroying traditional financial systems in a country is still hunts people and specially politicians so there is no way they will let that happen even as a crypto community we know true positive benefits of Bitcoin and its potentials as a International currency   
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:33:22 PM

Bitcoin was created as a decentralized peer to peer payment between two parties without interference from the third party, if Bitcoin will go regulation I'm afraid the decentralization will vanish I don't know  how the government will do this but we should fight against it on whatever we can.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 04:08:06 PM

Regulating the whole Bitcoin system is an impossible task because the Cryptocurrency system is decentralised. Whereas any government can regulate Bitcoin inside its own country.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:22:08 PM

It will be possible for BTC to be regulated but my problem is will the impact on the regulation be positive or negative. Personally i think interference from external bodies will not help and deter or scare individuals from it.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:45:33 PM

Yes bitcoin will be gone under Regulation very soon. Because govt has right to know where people earning and also right to have taxes from investors. but because of decentralised currency govt. does not have any control over it.

IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:43:33 AM

Bitcoin and blockchain have been involved in so many transactions that it is to be expected that the governments would want to control them. It hasn't been clear what it will finally look like, but I'm pretty sure the governments and lots of investors are interested in crypto regulation. So, I believe it's inevitable whether we like it or not.

I agree. But in my opinion, regulation can be a good thing. Regulation does not have to mean the government having complete control of bitcoin. But we need regulations that will help protect users and ensure security and trust. Those kinds of regulations are essential, right? A totally free market can be disastrous too, if you think about it.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:40:54 AM

if regulating it might be possible to monitor and give the best wisdom from both parties and do not harm each other it can happen if the cryptocurrency can be official and legal as the prevailing currency

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: