Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:27:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin go under regulation  (Read 211082 times)
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:14:31 AM

Many government are seeing Bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a threat to their financial system and they think it should be regulated to solve the problem. Do you think they can regulate Bitcoin ?

If your country allowing you to using bitcoin freely, then it must be there are regulations about bitcoin in your country.
Regulation is important for bitcoin to not be abused when people use it. I think you can be protected from scammer if there are regulation about crypto.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
dillonplayadoe

Activity: 102

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:19:50 AM

Many government are seeing Bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a threat to their financial system and they think it should be regulated to solve the problem. Do you think they can regulate Bitcoin ?

It's up to us. 

Do you want KYC to protect you at the cost of associating yourself with your wallet address?  If so you  and your future generations will be tax slaves to the elite.  They will track everything world wide.  They will collect tax on every transaction world wide.  Keep filling out KYC and begging for regulations. 

It's a sad state of affairs to see how much you guys love your government overlords.  You are willig to give them everyhting.  So much fun being stuck on this rock with you pussies. 

For the guys calling out KYC and governmetn interference in this thread I hope to be holed up with you guys if it ever gets to that point. 

For the guys wanting the government to protect you.  Go fuck yourself. 

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:03:50 PM

I hope that bitcoin prices do not continue to decline, as I only expect bitcoins to generate my income and cover my daily life. I hope also that bitcoin prices will increase skyrocketing in the coming months. I'm worried, for fear of losing otherwise can cope with problems during times of anxiety.
Jdleonor

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:09:46 PM

Some governments have come up with the ways to apply certain regulations indirectly.The volatility of Bitcoin and other cryptos is too lively.Many of it benefits will fall short because there will be a central party between transactions. That's all i know
raking

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:38:43 PM

The government can not manage and control the bitcoin because Bitcoin has been completely eliminated by Satoshi and no one can control it, including Satoshi. The government can only impose and restrict bitcoin as long as they want.
Malkova0

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:49:26 PM

maybe a minor regulation, otherwise bitcoin will become centralized if regulates by some parties.
but for now, bitcoin is still not used globally, some countries still banning bitcoin. We can see later if they can regulate bitcoin or not
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:53:45 PM

many nations are coming up with serious of restrictions and regulations about the bitcoin and wanting to control the technology by enforcing regulations and laws that will limit the easy adoption of bitcoin but the fact is that the system was not designed to go under any form of regulations and that is why it will not have regulations limit its operations and transactions
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:27:20 PM

many nations are coming up with serious of restrictions and regulations about the bitcoin and wanting to control the technology by enforcing regulations and laws that will limit the easy adoption of bitcoin but the fact is that the system was not designed to go under any form of regulations and that is why it will not have regulations limit its operations and transactions

But if it wont regulate then the country who wanted to regulate wont make it legal currency to use it. So i think regulating is not a problem as it will solve the scam problem, as their are so many scam ICO have appeared which stole the investors money. So to avoid this regulation is the only solution.

yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:42:56 PM

of course the government can set cryptocurrency or bitcoin. I think this should be set.

but not in my opinion, the government will not be able to regulate bitcoin globally. the government in a country can only regulate when there is an exchange between bitcoin and paper currency in a country. in my opinion, if indeed the government has implemented the rules in bitcoin exchange, it means that the government has legalized bitcoin. so in my opinion, if there really is a rule of bitcoin in a country, then it will make bitcoin progress, because more and more countries are legalizing. maybe it's a positive value for the existence of a government rule, even though every transaction will definitely be taxed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Kasliono

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:52:28 AM

Actually it is, south korea already did that bitcoin go under regulation of the government. It is a good move at the beginning, when all of the Country in the world already do the same, then the prices will be going up again, people will get back their trust into bitcoin again. here is the thread which is telling about Regulation https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4627360.0
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:54:13 AM

There is no chance to regulate a bitcoin fully 100%. The government can regulate only a bitcoin and altcoins exchange. The rest is out of their control. But it will be still enough for them to make their income out of taxing the exchange of crypto.

lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:23:08 PM

I think if bitcoin wants to become a currency then bitcoin must be in government regulations, and the value of bitcoin will be stable. But if bitcoin is under regulation then bitcoin will no longer be attractive.

HanaBin

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:05:21 AM

Encryption rules only have to force it to track virtual currency so that monetary authorities can track any transactions that will be used for illegal purposes. The government can not regulate bitcoin globally. I hope that the bitcoin price does not continue to fall, as I just hope bitcoin will generate income and cover for my daily life. I worry, for fear of losing the other side can deal with problems during anxiety. Volatility of Bitcoins and other cryptos is too vivid. That's all I know but at present, bitcoin is still not used globally, some countries still banned bitcoin. I think bitcoin can not be adjusted because no central bank regulates it.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:57:52 PM

I think States can still regulate in bitcoin. But not completely, but only to some extent. Although this contradicts the idea of decentralization, it will probably be better for the country.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:19:10 PM

I think it will be difficult to make bitcoin become centralized because of bitcoin with a decentralized system, but because the government has power it might be that bitcoin will be regulated by the government.

DES_MX

Activity: 216
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:54:32 PM

Whenever Bitcoin comes in laws and regulations, tips features together with privileges savored by way of the stands at this time shall be sacrificed. Plenty of people decide to build your variety unseen not having to make it feel like identified by the populace together with governing administration. That I usually do not prefer laws and regulations meant for Bitcoin.
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:01:08 PM

Goverments doesn´t seeing Bitcoin as a treat.Or banks.They all just want to get thair peace of cake.Taxes are the best way to get it.And governments and banks will find the way how to do it
domains4

Activity: 186

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:10:47 PM

In case govt recognize bitcoin but not exclude the idea they might supply regulations along with legislation on the men and women about how to work with the idea to stop employing bitcoin in a very drastically wrong means. Much like various other income, Bitcoin works extremely well pertaining to various uses, several of that could be deemed authorized as well as outlawed according to the legislation in a very land.
kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 06:45:37 PM

Trying to regulate Bitcoin will be one difficult thing to do. First and foremost, you have to be at least 70% of the amount of the circulating Bitcoin. Secondly, unless they decide to buy all the amount of Bitcoins available which its about 17,308,787 BTC circulating and this will cost them a fortune. 
Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:03:24 PM

I know that my country wants to accept cryptocurrency, subject to mandatory regulation. I do not know what it will be, and I understand that it is somewhat contrary to the decentralization of bitcoin. But it is better to accept it on such conditions than not accept at all.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: