Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:45:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential Altcoin  (Read 33278 times)
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:50:00 AM

Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.

eos is currently a hot conversation on many threads in this forum. you can start looking at it and analyze it. I think there are many other options, but this depends as you wish. especially you must be directly involved to be more understanding and have experience.
dellmoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:51:57 AM

Well, I will suggest you to check the coinmarket. Moreover I will suggest you to have a look on Ripple. Nowadays it is doing very good and the market price is also stable and rising up.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:49:55 AM

Look for new blockchains like NKN, Pchain, Seele, QuarkChain - they can be Etherium's killers and make x100 in near future, DYOR!

Thank you for telling us about these alts. I will check the information about them today to understand if it is worth investing in them. I like Gladius and Napoleon X (NPX). Here is also a very curious information:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1EW4eSccpk
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:56:03 AM

Actually, there are many potential coins that you can prefer. If you ask us, we must have different opinion and you may be confused.
In my mind, the best altcoin for long-term investment is NEO (except ETH). NEO is precisely like the Ethereum. However, it presents the faster ways for transaction. Of course, the fee for transaction is also cheaper. Just wait for the time and this coin can go bigger.
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:00:02 AM

Hard to tell something about the potential coins because for me there are huge coins that have potential. I suggest that do it by yourself in order to choose the best that you pick among the rest.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:38:12 PM

Look for new blockchains like NKN, Pchain, Seele, QuarkChain - they can be Etherium's killers and make x100 in near future, DYOR!
Bitcoin is indeed the king of coins but for Altcoin, it also plays an important role in advancing Cryptocurrency market and making it increasing and reliable. this is the potential of Altcoin as a coin that very able to be relied upon and become a coin of pride. so Altcoins like Ripple, Ethereum, and EOS are potential coins to support Cryptocurrency market progress.

I suspected we had to talk here about altcoins, not about Bitcoin. That is why I will offer you the list of my favorites. It includes Ethereum, OmiseGO, TRON, IOTA, Ethlend
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:37:02 PM

Skycoin ($SKY) can the next so-called "ETH killer". It has a great tech, experienced team and it doesn't have "an allergy to kitties".
XIE-XIE

Activity: 252
Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:38:40 PM

nothing is just ETH I guess because of its ease and not need so many conditions make it desirable Grin

kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:58:52 PM

I think that now it is worth investing in Cardano and NEO, these are really promising coins that are good for long-term investment.
andyward

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:37:31 PM

The potential of an altcoin means the potential increase of their use in the near future. If someone wants to make profit with their new altcoins, firstly they have to look upon their increase in potential for the future.
ICOBountyPrograms

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 09:40:02 PM

IC and MARCO

IGNITION (IC) Discord - Where it rains coins
---> Join the Ignition RainDrop NOW! <---  (https://discord.gg/qDWMcPK)
Tirdok

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:40:35 PM

look at EOS. it seems to me that this altcoin has potential and growth prospects.
filterMX

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:48:22 PM

Many altcoins have a potential for the future, such as BCH, LTC, NEO, and some other altcoins, but if you want to invest short term, better choose coins like ETC, WAVE, XLM, XRP, because the price movement is very fast.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
ronsalwey9874

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:56:23 PM

I think you can go for Ripple or EOS. these two are doing well in recent time. However, you can also go for a good ICO. For this you have to judge and look for a good ICO project.
Landied

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:57:28 PM

Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
why do jot you want to invest in ethereum? it is sure to have a great future. I may recommend eos and neo, especially neo recently
Landied

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:58:12 PM

I think you can go for Ripple or EOS. these two are doing well in recent time. However, you can also go for a good ICO. For this you have to judge and look for a good ICO project.

Ripple is not as bad as many people are use to talk about it, it is not as good as ypu say either. I would not waste money on it
timoshani

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 10:02:11 PM

I think, the good variant to make investments is a Cardano token (ADA). Now price for it no so big, but the token have own blockchain and innovation technologies for fast and safety trasactions.

3lemonade2

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:04:22 PM

For me EOS gonna be Etherium's killers, maybe they can increase double from now.
I think their technology will move really fast.
DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:10:15 PM

Bitcoin is indeed the king of coins but for Altcoin, it also plays an important role in advancing Cryptocurrency market and making it increasing and reliable. this is the potential of Altcoin as a coin that very able to be relied upon and become a coin of pride. so Altcoins like Ripple, Ethereum, and EOS are potential coins to support Cryptocurrency market progress.
Bitcoin is so strong, Altcoin trying to catch up and make its development so increased. so it would be very advantageous to have Altcoin. with increases that occurred in Altcoin, making Altcoin has the potential to become a reliable and reliable coin forward. so it would be helpful to have a potent Altcoin.
3lemonade2

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:12:36 PM

Ripple is not as bad as many people are use to talk about it, it is not as good as ypu say either. I would not waste money on it

My friends got 5 double from Ripple, right now he's so rich and already resign from his work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: