Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:58:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential Altcoin  (Read 33278 times)
sword024

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:40:49 PM

Today, the market is going down again, so many altcoins look very promising. I think that from the top you can take everything without embarrassment. Here it is necessary to divide the definition of "perspective" into two parts: promising technologies (this is just the top of the coins) and promising for earning (this is just the slag prone to pampas from the above list). The result - both are promising in their own way
solovalley

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:41:30 PM

Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.

You can buy bitcoin, because for the future there is no doubt about it. and you can also buy neo or eos, in the future both altcoins will grow very rapidly.
Aizhen05

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:10:59 PM

I personally consider Ethereum is very potential alternative cryptocurrency, also reminding you that this is the first cryptocurrency alternative.
Yes it's true and ethereum is the most popular altcoin that second to bitcoin with the big potential and promising features, good for long term investment. But of course you need to split your investment in different altcoins because there are many coins that had a great potential not only ethereum.
KarleenDion

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:21:46 PM

Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
NEO I think has a great potential in the future so I recommend NEO must exist in your investment portfolio, NEO called Ethereum from China so its quality is not inferior to Ethereum.
XIE-XIE

Activity: 252
Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:57:37 PM

When I talk a lot about altcoin, I believe coin with old age and an ever-active developer will be an enormous potential to rise in value.

razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:49:15 PM

If nothing happens, then Ripple and Efirium will show an excellent growth, apart from Bitcoin. You can try to track unknown crypto-currencies, which can cause a good upward trend. In such currencies you can earn good money
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:25:36 PM

look at alt coin like bobs repairs who just got the last few weeks enter the exchange,
you can invest in it to see the price is currently far below the price of ICO and I think BOB coin is worth to be invested for long term.
foremunp

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:04:27 AM

The capability of an altcoin implies the potential increment of their utilization sooner rather than later. On the off chance that somebody needs to make benefit with their new altcoins, right off the bat they need to view their expansion in potential for what's to come.
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:13:09 PM

Look for new blockchains like NKN, Pchain, Seele, QuarkChain - they can be Etherium's killers and make x100 in near future, DYOR!
Bitcoin is indeed the king of coins but for Altcoin, it also plays an important role in advancing Cryptocurrency market and making it increasing and reliable. this is the potential of Altcoin as a coin that very able to be relied upon and become a coin of pride. so Altcoins like Ripple, Ethereum, and EOS are potential coins to support Cryptocurrency market progress.
yes its true and aside from that I want to suggest NEO
IOTA
XLM for me those coins also have a good potential coins in the future.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
fedykog

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:37:07 PM

Ontology is a fairly new project that is just beginning its journey. But the good news is that this project has secured the support of a large financial corporation in China, and also has a large team of highly qualified developers behind them. Proceeding from this, it is unlikely that this project will become a one-day project.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:08:03 PM

You can research on the following coins that i believe are good to invest in now, based on my study. They are: NEO, TRON, ADA, OMX and Ripple.
razinvel

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:48:49 PM

Siacoin is an excellent network, many investors. This is a fairly promising coin, you can safely invest. It is often added to the list of crypto-currencies, which will grow strongly in 2018.
ronalsi

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:53:20 AM

Here are the Top 10 Altcoin Potential Investors in September. According to statistics, news and technical analysis, these Altcoins in September are likely to grow the most. Let's analyze each Altcoin to see the strengths of them:
1. Basic Attention Token (BAT)
2. Bitshares
3. FirstBlood (1st)
4. Waves
5. Strat
6. Particl (PART)
Qtum
8. Binance Coin (BNB)
9. ZeroX (0X)
10. Cofound.it (CFI)
btcefeyigit399

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:57:39 AM

in fact, the first thing to do is to examine the subcoins section. then investing in projects with high potential. I think these subcoins are ETH, RIPPLE and ENJ. the value will increase in a few years.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:02:25 AM

take a look at the ripple and NEO. the two altcoin has a good potential for some time to come. the analysis used to be alone if unsure and wanted it or not. or maybe you can also choose EOS for investment.  slow development of the EOS is also the most caught my attention.

Mohizadja

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:46:23 AM

When I choose altcoin for potential investment I'm looking if there is any product is developed. If there is no product and only the idea I do not invest in such altcoins. I've invested in Revain before (yeah it was really good when it jumped to 3 $!!!) and now I found a new project where CEO from Revain is Chief advisor. The project name is FuturesCoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4661230.0;topicseen
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:41:03 AM

Particl project, same tech as Monero + privacy marketplace as first dapp on the decentralised privacy platform. Alpha version is allready build (you can test it if you like to buy free swag) Beta will be after governance (probably this quarter), full working project April of next year if everything go's well. Only 9 million coins, pos, quantum resistant coldstaking, latest bitcoin codebase, and much much more.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:02:27 AM

I will say about EOS. This risky, of course, a tool for achieving financial prosperity. A large number of contradictions do not allow us to recommend it for the long term, but it can be used as a speculative tool for generating profits in 2018.
moshk555

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:47:24 AM

All the potential altcoin in the market are those which are in the long-term investment subset , as of now these coins include ripple, says coin and reddcoin all of these coins are controlled by the ethereum blockchain and are not competitive to each other
nissin666

Activity: 221

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:04:50 PM

take a look at the ripple and NEO. the two altcoin has a good potential for some time to come. the analysis used to be alone if unsure and wanted it or not. or maybe you can also choose EOS for investment.  slow development of the EOS is also the most caught my attention.
I think the best coin NEO you mentioned for long term investment.
because NEO is a very attractive coin and also still a target of many investors then the future will be good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: