Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:22:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential Altcoin  (Read 33278 times)
ZaYeelim

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:14:03 PM

Discussing which one potential altcoin you can purchase or contribute on ethereum altcoin, have involvement of altcoin and dependably have new and developing cost of ethereum step by step or step by step. you can check how ethereum value a month ago and you look at about ethereum value at the present time, you can perceive how developing of ethereum cost and you can take much benefit with speculation on ethereum.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:23:17 PM

Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
These coins have a very potenciols and the good invesment for the long:-

WAVES
MONERO
LITECOIN
RIPPLE

You could check them
Those coins are quite old fasion. They are using very basic technologies. I would trying to find some new age coins / tokens. There are couple of them to check are: Zilliqa - blockchain 3.0 with sharding. Another one of it is the Ontology project - china based blockchain platform. Go and check them.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
RistirP

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:24:13 PM

EOS, Ripple, NEO, ETH - are potent coins. But I think this coins is worth to be invested for long term.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:24:32 PM

i think this project IMO have a great potential to be a hit, Hybrid block, most people now are impatient with this project because of the increase in number of speculators in the space, Bitcoin, Ethereum and NEO that are great examples we point to now need years before they started to give investors the huge profit we are talking about now.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 04:23:24 AM

I highly recommended to you ziliqa at the moment. its a sharding solution

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:29:22 AM

there are a lot of altcoins that are starting to enter the cryptocurrency market. so it's a bit difficult to choose, many features are superior. now is the right time for you to invest. my advice is you can allocate your funds in LTC, ADA or EOS. but you also have to do research first. good luck trying to reach your expectations.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
gathingbrus

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:37:28 AM

Not all the altcoin it's potential. There are a few that are indeed struck me as less good for investment. And one of the kind of altcoin that potential ethereum, Neo, EOS, stellar, ripple and also dash. Try investing in altcoin.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:48:35 AM

indeed not all types of altcoin it's potential. And I also just assume some are indeed potential for investment. For example, namely Neo, ethereum, Dash and also ripple. some kind of altcoin that is already trusted.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:56:05 AM

I think there are so many potential coins in the market. You can earn good profits from it by investing in a promising project in the crypto currency market.
Yeah, let's keep on finding good altcoins now because you can earn more in this bear market. A lot of potential coins this year just like Mozotoken, this can be a good coin of the year since its technology really offers a real usage in the real world. If you don't have much time in the market, do invest on the ETH this coin will soon rise again because whales will pump this coin hard.
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:56:44 AM

The average altcoin that has the potential to be in the top rank in coinmarket, you can monitor it. There are lots of coins in crypto because every week there is a new project that publishes new coins, so the number of coins continues to add. Coins that have a large community, it has more potential than other coins.
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:03:22 AM

bitcoin cash can be an alternative that can be entered in the list of investments. This is a fair altcoin has good potential for some time to come. or the current EOS became many things attracted the attention can be a pretty good choice too. EOS is an altcoin who could be going over ethereum.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Suketlapangan

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:09:51 AM

there are lots of suggestions and directions here, but it's better to find out for yourself first, if you know it's potential or profitable or not, you monitor it yourself so you don't regret it .
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:17:16 AM

Besides Ethereum which has the potential to try to invest in Neo or Eos, I think both of these coints are worthy of being invested, their development from time to time is also good, and this coint is definitely better for future developments.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:37:47 AM

Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
Just try to look at the market and the top coins on their they are all potential coins.
But it was too long to raised the price of if but it will worth if you have some patient because you will earn enough profit on that.
Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:10:51 AM

indeed not all types of altcoin it's potential. And I also just assume some are indeed potential for investment. For example, namely Neo, ethereum, Dash and also ripple. some kind of altcoin that is already trusted.
if I choose ethereum, and crypterium, because they have the passion to build a project that I think is very good development from time to time,
we can see the community of ethereum and crypterium that are very numerous, but crypterium is a new project Smiley you can see CRPT will grow.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:21:59 AM

Actually, you should better to diversify your saving sinto some coins. The best thing is to invest in Ethereum. However, you can also pick some other potential altcoins that will have great chance. In this case, I will choose EOS and NEO in this bear market. Although it is the bear market, those two altcoins also have great chance to grow and stabil again.
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:39:39 AM

the best thing on that you said that you want to invest on good altcoin. Maybe you should invest in bitcoin it is more valuable of them all. If I where you i invest my money in different alcoins their are many altcoins that have potential to become valuable in the future.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:58:03 AM

ICX is good coin to collect and for long term investment. Its south korea coin and have large partnertship with reputable company. But this is not investment advice because i am its just my view about ICX

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:01:35 AM

Everything that you will from advices here are only favorable from them because all of the altcoins they will be mentioning are those coins thats in their portfolios so theres a bias suggestion

Better make your own research because that is you hard earned money and dont let anyone to tell you what to buy,and besides nothing will give you if fails from their advices
vitruvio

Activity: 850
Merit: 331

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:02:00 AM

I would recommend these coins as a NANO, PT STORM, YOYO. I like these coins mostly they are traded, they are dynamic, which allows you to do a good profit. you can also look at the coins such as: LTC, IOTA, DGD.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: