Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:59:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential Altcoin  (Read 33278 times)
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:50:16 AM

I suggest some altcoins i think it have potential: NEO, ADA CMT, TRX, NEM. At this time their price are low, we should buy some and hold. Maybe x2 x3 at the end of this year
Yes brother you have mentioned very good coins, but I think that among these altcoin I would like to choose ADA. I think that currently their price is trading too much  low but it as still very good potential and  we can in fact see a very good increase in its price in near future.
Besides about price of ada coins cardano, the developer of team ada coins cardano Charles hoskinson has good experience in cryptocurrencies, he is former ethereum developer and he is ETC developer too. Always think about the fundamental of aspects before choose the alternatives coins to be held for long term investment and ada coins cardano is one of many good potential in the future in my personal analysis.
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:00:03 AM

Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
Ruby-X tokens, RBY can be described as potential token. you can have a check why RBY is potential on our whitepapers!
Check this link and get whitepapers which is translated on various languages!
https://wiki.ruby-x.io/

asradoni

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:16:30 AM

I think the large exchange tokens will be in a trend. BNB, Huobi Token and OKB gave good results on bear market. I myself hold part of the investment in these coins (from time to time changing their share).
https://www.cryptoground.com/a/mark-zuckerberg-sister-joins-cryptocurrency-exchange-huobi-advisory-committee
By little by little, media personality is being applied to this movement.
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:24:28 AM

Investing in Altcoin can indeed provide considerable benefits.
I think you should invest in Neo or Ripple.
Both of these coins have good potential for investment.
Many people have proven that investing in Neo and Ripple is profitable.
The technology of both coins is quite good and the price of the market can be stable.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:29:36 AM

many choices about it. everyone will have their own crypto to be proposed to you. While still doing the analysis for these results. EOS is a good thing to invest in the long term. even the ethereum can so will decline when the EOS starts showed his progress.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
nokat

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:30:04 AM

For now,I don't know if there are some altcoinstalk even in my mind. I will go in for ethereum,ripple and stellar coin. I have little interest in altcoins because of the coins and how their prices are trending.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:32:37 AM

IOTA - internet of things is the future, everything will be connected with each other and that will be the beginnening of the smart life.
TRON - are you a content creator? youtuber? Then you know that youtube is stealing your money, so why we need them when we can work on decentralized platform and get 100% share.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:33:28 AM

In My opinion there is a lot of Potential Altcoin but the best still Ethereum Right now. If you want invest in other altcoin beside Ethereum u can choose Cardano, Vechain, NEO, TRX, XLM, NEM, Ripple.

I prefer the top currency in CMC cause at least they have a good commitment about their roadmap.

But you can do your research too which one is more good for you as your investment. G luck

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:39:22 AM

I suggest this one https://icobench.com/ico/adab-solutions " ADAB Solution " because of it's uniqueness and solid root of company discipline from our brother on Islamic part.

ADAB Solutions is developing the FICE – First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the norms of Shariah. As a result, the implementation of the ADAB Solutions project will create a global infrastructure, that operates on the principles of Islamic finance, and the community that regulates the development of Islamic crypto-economics. ADAB Solutions will solve the problem of halal cryptocurrency transactions, providing access to the cryptocurrency market for the Muslim Ummah , which accounts for 22% of the world's population and manages Islamic financial assets with a projected volume of 3.8 trillion USD.
cryptotailored

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:03:38 AM

There are so many good and potential Coins in Altcoin that will bring you huge profits. First, what I recommend is XRP, both EOS, Third are EOS and the fourth is Litecoin. Of the four coins are those who have the best predicate owned by Altcoin and are very good and very potential as your investment.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:06:55 AM

Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.

if you still have funds to invest in crypto, you should invest in bitcoin or ethereum in a situation like this, you can plan ahead for a short trade or a long investment. yes, this is only a suggestion
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 09:43:05 AM

Check Enjin coin..this blockchain company aims to revolutionize gaming by giving real life value to a digital assets we collect and earn from the game.Game developers mint blockchain items using enjin coins,gamers can also mint or collect these items in game by completing achievements,game progress and by defeating enemies.Rewards acquired by gamers can be melted and exchange for enjin coins.
Gaming industry is worth $60 b market cap.and Enjin have all the capacity to disrupt this market and bring gaming to a whole new level...check their website here ENJIN COIN

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:13:24 AM

right now i am afraidfew of it have potential. take a look at dash, eos, ada - it might be interesting for you. ripple is controversial one but maybe it will be fine with you

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
daftlad

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:53:48 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 12:57:38 PM by daftlad

You should take a look at Spectrecoin..!! Privacy Tech Innovation Here is little article..! Have a look for yourself.. Wink https://briandcolwell.com/2018/08/spectrecoin-privacy-tech-innovation/.html
Investhunter

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:05:40 PM

Agreed with the one above +1

In order to win the arms race with 1890 other crypto projects

a project must have USP (unique selling proposition)

More beneficial for the initial investor is to get entered in such a project at a very low mcap for maximum potential gains (penny stocks)

One of those super undervalued projects is Spectrecoin

Do your own research to understand why, but main reason is a possibility of staking while staying completely anonymous receiving anonymous stakes - new Stealth Staking algo or Proof-of-Stealth

My 2 cents
blazsqd

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:04:33 PM

If you are looking for a altcoin after ETH with great potential then you can have a look at top 100 in coinmarketcap or choose from some ICO doing your own reserach..The project is unique and have shown significant growth and returns are huge so be part of it. if you want to profit with altcoins you must have to look upon their increase in potential for the future.
HaroldConway

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:11:25 PM

I will suggest you these coins:-

XRP
NEO
DASH
IOTA
LITECOIN
RIPPLE
newspeakenthusiast

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:38:59 PM

I will suggest OSA DC! They have great potential and big partners already, I think it will rise in the near future.
Lab_Rat

Activity: 599
Merit: 502

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 05:42:20 PM

Just keep your fiat money away from the cryptomarket till the end of the bearish trend. Now it is the great risk to make a mistake. If you want to invest immediately, just invest it to Bitcoin. If you want invest to ICO, be ready that it should be very  long term investment.

Mrmogz

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:43:15 AM

I see some others have mentioned Spectrecoin, and I'd be inclined to agree with them. Major developments happening and a lot of room to grow in the privacy space. Some others like ARK, OMG, VET, KMD, RHOC, and ICX are interesting options at these prices as well. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: