Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:01:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential Altcoin  (Read 33278 times)
aLLvaro20

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:34:39 PM

If you want to invest, you need to know more about altcoins than interest. You can do more in-depth research about what altcoins you will buy on the market. More precisely if you can just check out coinmarketcap ( https://coinmarketcap.com ) or coingecko ( https://www.coingecko.com ) for your reference as an investment option that you feel suits for you..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:24:32 AM

Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
Now I mainly invest in Ethereum, which already in practice has confirmed its excellent potential. I also distribute my investments by purchasing Neo or Eos coins. I am confident that they will continue to develop. Good technology and a team of developers - I believe in their active growth as the market of crypto is restored.
Leenwar

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:32:18 AM

I like Wax and been in my radar for over a year. It can be pretty massive as so many people buy skins! Once they fork using the EOS protocol, skies the limit!
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:41:11 AM

Altcoin does not only have ethereum that is worth investing in. Other coins have now begun to emerge and are popular with their appearance in several ICOs that use the platform. Like EOS, Stellar, NEO, and also Waves, they have now been seen in a number of ICOs lately. Its development has begun to appear to be a valuable coin, of course, they also have good potential in maintaining its existence in the future.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
smutexar

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:40:12 AM

Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
Personally, I believe that now is a great time to buy promising coins with good potential. But basically I'm looking at buying coins from top-20. Such an example for me now are Ethereum, LTC, NEO and EOS, I am confident in their active development, especially after the recovery of the crypto market.
aokiji06

Activity: 256

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:56:18 AM

altcoin rateonium has great B in coinschedule, you will also get a 40% bonus if you join now, supported by a good team, guaranteed you will not lose if you invest in rateonium.

https://rateonium.com/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_campaign=bounty

https://www.coinschedule.com

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
galundan9

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:05:03 AM

Personally, I believe that now is a great time to buy promising coins with good potential. But basically I'm looking at buying coins from top-20. Such an example for me now are Ethereum, LTC, NEO and EOS, I am confident in their active development, especially after the recovery of the crypto market.

the example of a coin that you believe will continue to grow and promise for that good potential, I also agree with you. just find it safe by investing in these coins will be able to give us many benefits when the market has recovered.

my advice is to see and study the movements of Cardano, STQ and Doge coins, these coins are quite unique and have potential which in my opinion is pretty good in the future with the technology brought by the developers who continue to increase their prices.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:12:31 AM

You can see in coinmarketcap and predict directly which coins or tokens have the potential to be invested. there are 100 top coins with large transaction volumes. You can also find out the details of coins or tokens directly there ... I am investing in NPXS, IMT, ETH, ETC, DOGE, XRP. Grin
Xuantu9xz

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:18:14 AM

There are hundreds of altcoins and more that appear every day. In terms of volume, the altcoins are much less than bitcoin replicas, and most of them will only change minor traits such as transaction speed, distribution method or hash algorithm. In fact, most of these currencies do not exist for too long. The one exception is Litecoin, one of the first altcoins. In addition to using a different hashing algorithm with Bitcoin, Litecoin also has a much higher currency counterpart than Altcoins. Initially, these altcoins were just a bunch of coding work on computers to support operations on a Peer-to-Peer electronic money system, with few supporters, acceptors, and contributors. . But now, altcoin has been recognized for its superior features in all aspects of Bitcoin, and has been used by the community for coding as one of the most important inventions in the history of the market. pre-coded. Atlcoin is a potential replacement for Bitcoin and allows users to make transactions easily, anywhere, with anyone, safely, quickly and economically.
andongdanisi

Activity: 379

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:21:54 AM

One of the easiest ways is to look at the market value ranking. Those coins with the highest market capitalization must have their own highlights. Start here and start looking for what you are interested in so you can find the right coin for you.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Vasilisochka

Activity: 297

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:25:20 AM

Alternatively, you can invest in Atonomi, which is now in a low position. With the growth of the market, its price will significantly increase.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
faizzeybutt786

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:34:30 AM

Yes lots of Coin in Market they have a potential to give you the good return. But I suggest you Pick some good coin like XRP ADA Eth Eos Neo Trx XLm best for good Profit.
Juxiaolong

Activity: 267

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:39:15 AM

EOS, BCH, ADA, BTM, XLM, XMR are all very popular coins.In fact, when the market as a whole begins to fall, every coin is possible. So it is best to buy coins that you are familiar with.
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:41:20 AM

The potential Altcoins and possibly future competitors with Bitcoin that you should keep are: NEO, ETH, IOTA, ADA, LITECOIN, TRON. Now you buy them and a year later you will earn huge profits.
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:56:51 PM

Now I'm planning to buy Qurkchain coins. NEO and EOS are also reliable options for buying. Also, traditionally for myself, I make large investments in the purchase of Ethereum. I plan to distribute investments for five more promising coins, while I continue to choose them.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:34:50 PM

one particular project which take my interest for this few months is GCOX ACM. Rather special amongst all other coin. it focus on cryptonise celebrities value in the form of celebrities token under its main ACM coin.

currently some high profile celebrities like Manny Pacqiaou, Jason Derulo and Micheal Owen is gonna launch their own respective token under GCOX ACM. from what I see, their developer team is quite formidable to make the coin the next hit. their 1st ICO already oversubscribe 150%.

Next step they will announce more celebrities under their flag.
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:38:53 PM

In my list of the most promising coins, I will now select Ethereum, IOTA, EOS, Ripple. Also now I look narrowly at the option of investing in NEO and LTC. These are reliable and time-tested projects with good technology and a team of developers. In any case, now is a great time for profitable investments, while the price of coins remains low.
coin111s

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:40:48 PM

The average altcoin that has the potential to be in the top rank in coinmarket you can monitor it. There're lots of coins in crypto because every week there is a new project that publishes new coins.
Mercedes

Activity: 356

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:43:09 PM

Talk about what potential currency you can buy or invest in solar energy currency, have experience with counterfeit currency, and have new and growing prices for ETH every day or every month. You can look at the price of ETH
 last month. Now you compare the price of ether square. You can see the increase of the price of ether square. You can make a lot of profit by investing in ETH .
vinayak2628
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:53:18 PM

I will suggest you to Quant network. The project is legit with best team. And the price of qnt is also cheap now...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: