Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 07:43:17 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential Altcoin  (Read 33289 times)
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 01:55:35 PM

to work on decision as applying use with tasks of evaluation on measuring value on returns with release from developer and the market, and works on dispute of request as preparing numbers on submission to work on table of exchange with the market.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
viananda2525

Activity: 1129
Merit: 133

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:00:31 PM

In my list of the most promising coins, I will now select Ethereum, IOTA, EOS, Ripple. Also now I look narrowly at the option of investing in NEO and LTC. These are reliable and time-tested projects with good technology and a team of developers. In any case, now is a great time for profitable investments, while the price of coins remains low.
ethereum maybe will be star from altcoin, after cboe announced they will open futures trade in end of this year.like bitcoin did last year.personally i am prefer to add my eth stocks from now on.

ryan2018

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:02:38 PM

Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.

If you want crypto investment, then choose crypto which is the top 30 on coinmarketcap.com. I think EOS, XLM, ADA, BCH, Ontology and Vechain have a bright future.
teosanru

Activity: 2114
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:01:54 AM

You can go through many sites where you will be able to know about the market and what coins you should invest for at that time and even you can see the best investments for the time being you want for, some sites are coinmarketcap or coingecko
Otherwise you can opt for the bitcoins for the safer side as bitcoins is the main root of all the coins and you can invest in some other coins as well like ripple, eth, lth, eos ,iost
These are some of the coins you can think to invest for as these are the potential market in the coming future
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:59:12 AM

Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
aside from the usual ethereum, I have seen in coin market cap there are actually advertisements for ubex. Upon checking the trend, I have found out that it is on am upward trend. So i suggest that you take a look at this. This one is worth investing on. Oh, by the way, just set your target sell so that you do not get caught up in a dip.

manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:14:39 PM

Try gcox acm coin
i find it quite promising despite their progress
take a look GCOX.COM
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:20:43 PM

You can check coinmarketcap or coingecko for referrence. Other than that, I would suggest some coin that provide smart contract like NEO, or GBYTE, and you can also pick some undervalued coins like, IOST, IOTA, EOS, etc, there are a lot of it. The last you can buy some privacy coin.

thanks for the info
norcia

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:27:27 PM

At this time a good choice to invest money is NEO, maybe this coin will not be able to take the podium among all crypto currencies, but this will be different in the next few years. All have the same opportunity, including NEO.
Renaisance

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:00:45 AM

At present, in the crypto industrial market there are many promising coins. For investment, I will analyze the market situation first, and then I will buy coins. Now, everyone talks about EOS, but I don't think the coin is worthy of hope, EOS is still in the early stages of development.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:06:11 AM

If you are looking for the altcoins which have great potential for the future, in my opinion, you should consider about some new coins.

And also, I think neo and IOTA are really promising altcoins for the future.
with the ability to develop owned Altcoin able to make Altcoin into coins that high-potential to be a valuable coin. current levels of support that are present at high enough Altcoin. This will be a very capable to grow develop progress present at Altcoin. so this makes the potential of Altcoin be many people's favorite coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Netcave

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:37:44 AM

I think in the short term, altcoins are only an alternative as long as bitcoin is still what it is today. Moreover, altcoin prices are still very much influenced by the price of bitcoin. I think holding an altcoin is only potentially no more than five years. You must have a view of all market situations.
Paperbuk

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:41:09 AM

If you want consistent profits and rarely crash, then the ICO is the best choice. But you must be careful in choosing them, even though this is actually not a difficult task to distinguish between the real and the fraud. You must have harmony and involvement in the real world and cyberspace in harmony.
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:00:43 AM

They are many potential altcoins in the crypto market and its increasing every month. Everyone has a list of favorite altcoins, I have also. So, these coins are my personal favorite, if you want to invest there, research first.

Potential altcoins in my view:
1. EOS  2. IOTA
3. NEO 4. ADA
5. WAVES 6. Pundix
 7. MTC  8. TRON
 9. PKG  10. Lisk

In my actual list, I picked 25 Altcoins as a potential coin! But here I mentioned the top 10 altcoins. Good Luck
mbahsastro

Activity: 253

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:30:46 AM

Indeed many existing altcoin moment. And not a few others altcoin the potential and indeed have a future. as with any IE EOS, Neo, stellar, ripple, Litecoin, Cardano and many more.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:31:28 AM

Here are a few coins, which are having high potential but currently not in the top-100 list:

1. Deep Onion
2. Iconomi
3. Storj
4. PRIZM
5. Ubiq
6. Wagerr
7. FuzeX
8. Einsteinium
9. Cobinhood
10. FirstBlood
alfimanis

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:53:17 AM

in my opinion may be a good altcoin other than eth is neo. neo or usually dubbed China's ethereum, because seeing the development is good enough, maybe in terms of neo investment is equally good, and maybe now it's a good time to buy neo because the price is fairly cheap.
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:00:19 AM

You can take the top ten altcins for a save investment in cryptocurrencies. These are all for some years on the market and they are also strong enough, and you dont have to worry that they crash one day immidiately. If you want to make some more risk, you are free to invest in one of all the other altcoins out there. But just think good about it, because they are to much altcoins out there and there will be never needed so much differenct currencies to pay!
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:09:15 AM

They are many potential altcoins in the crypto market and its increasing every month. Everyone has a list of favorite altcoins, I have also. So, these coins are my personal favorite, if you want to invest there, research first.

Potential altcoins in my view:
1. EOS  2. IOTA
3. NEO 4. ADA
5. WAVES 6. Pundix
 7. MTC  8. TRON
 9. PKG  10. Lisk

In my actual list, I picked 25 Altcoins as a potential coin! But here I mentioned the top 10 altcoins. Good Luck
Nice list, especially EOS, Waves, ADA, Pundix. Additionally, I think alts, like ICON, Raiden Network, Zippie has a good potential to grow.
yudayaurelia

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:18:06 AM

This is a cryptocurrency that has the potential to handle Bitcoin:
1.EOS (Etalasus Killer)
EOS is one of the youngest digital currencies on the market.
2. Golem
Like the others, the Golem team also designed a decentralized platform, albeit in a unique way. The Golem, however, will specialize in digital tokens that can be used to fund decentralized internet projects.

If the word from the Golem management proves itself, however, this is just the beginning.
Like EOS, the Golem is still a concept and is very vulnerable to unexpected obstacles. This also means that the Golem was caught in a digital bloodbath that saw the decline of many crypto currencies.

What is special about the Golem?
As mentioned earlier, the Golem is developing another decentralized network, even though they plan to do it in a far different way.
The Golem adoption method uses the rest of the computing power (CPU) of old or current generation electronic devices such as laptops and cell phones. This recycles and maximizes the use of your device including laptops and cell phones.
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:26:11 AM

Alcoint which has good potential, I think Neo, Dash, Litecoint, these three cointos certainly have good potential to be made as an investment and I am sure that future growth will surely develop even better
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: