Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:29:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential Altcoin  (Read 33278 times)
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:24:03 AM

Now almost all altcoins have a huge potential for growth. The fact is that some altcoins have lost more than 900 percent in price. That's not good news. But there is a good when the growth is likely to almost all altcoins very much increase in price. Possible now is to buy as many different coins.
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:27:28 AM

If you're intending to invest in good Altcoins that has good potential, I will advise you to invest in project that are working to improve blockchain performance and its applications in business world
godspree

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:33:09 AM

Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
If I were you I would  check out a coin called NEO. This coin has already gone up by 100% within the last 2 weeks and climbing. I would get in quick while you can. it is referred to as “China’s Ethereum” and has incredible smart contract potential. The dev team is outstanding and has pretty good interaction with the community.
Markitty

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:33:15 AM

Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
Personally, I believe that now is a great time to buy promising coins with good potential. But basically I'm looking at buying coins from top-20. Such an example for me now are Ethereum, LTC, NEO and EOS, I am confident in their active development, especially after the recovery of the crypto market.

the example of a coin that you believe will continue to grow and promise for that good potential, I also agree with you. just find it safe by investing in these coins will be able to give us many benefits when the market has recovered.

my advice is to see and study the movements of Cardano, STQ and Doge coins, these coins are quite unique and have potential which in my opinion is pretty good in the future with the technology brought by the developers who continue to increase their prices.
many coins development every time. with this development can bring coin to high class coin. so with the development Altcoin make Altcoin a good choose now and future. I recommended Altcoin to choose first from all coins in Cryptocurrency.
Mark X

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:57:09 AM

I think in 2018 this altcoins have the potential to grow.
A list of potential altcoins in 2018 besides Bitcoin is:

1. Ripple
The cryptocoin that you must consider now is Ripple. When Bitcoin experienced attacks on the domestic and external markets, Ripple actually continued to show a graph of price increases. Another advantage of Ripple is that it is not affected by various speculations or rumors. Moreover, after the Chinese government announced Ripple's future, this matter made Ripple become more stable and significant.
Ripple (XRP) is not used to suppress the ability of the Central Bank. Because at first, this coin was released as an alternative to SWIFT. When Bitcoin and Ethereum suffered enough, Ripple continued to experience price increases to 3240%. This stable coin exchange rate will allow many investors to buy lots of coins.

2. NEM
Potential cryptocoin in 2018 besides Bitcoin, is most likely NEM. Nem is a cryptocoin that was released in 2015 and has a number of opportunities that can be used by customers. NEM has the original source code and has worked according to the Proof of Importance algorithm.
NEM is quite easy to use and has a sophisticated security system protection. The advantage for using cryptocoin is quite clear. Based on the Proof of Importance algorithm, you will get benefits based on the amount of coins and transactions that you have done.
The techniques used by NEM are very good and unmatched.

3. NEO
NEO cryptocurrency requests have not dropped since 2016. Cryptocoin has also just begun a fruitful collaboration with the Chinese platform for beginners, called No Space. NEO is very potential in the market, you need to observe this cryptocoin to determine investment in 2018.
DumbLefty

Activity: 412

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:26:00 AM

In the bear market is very difficult to talk about the potential of altcoins. I think the best idea is not to buy new altcoins but to keep your investment in Ethereum.

jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:00:39 AM

I suggest choosing EOS. Although this is a risky choice, of course, we must be brave to gain experience. A large number of people do not advise us to recommend it in the long run, but if it is only used as a speculative tool to make a profit, it is a very smart choice.
mommysean

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:01:51 AM

I think ETH is a potential altcoin to invest.
the price is low now, this is the right time to buy more.
i believe in the future ETH price will be increasing.
you will get more profit if you invest in ETH.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:25:17 PM

In the bear market is very difficult to talk about the potential of altcoins. I think the best idea is not to buy new altcoins but to keep your investment in Ethereum.

Hm, I can call Ethereum the "classic" altcoin - we all know that it is really cool. let me offer you come of the tokens, which are not as popular as ETH. These are Credits, Napoleon X, Qtum, Gladius, EIDOO, and Crypterium.
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:30:15 PM

i will say it again, ripple and ada are great. by the way, why eth isn't good enough for you? Wink eos, litecoin are trustworthy as well. good luck

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
SergeyS

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:09:29 PM

I believe that at the moment it is necessary to choose coins from the top 10 for investment.I think with this market position, these coins will be more reliable.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Cryptolenuj

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:51:52 PM

There are a lot of high potential altcoin buy there are highly manipulated specially coins from the top 20 i can say investing with ICO is not a bad , i have joined several ICO that gained me a very huge amount . As of now im participating with Eternal Trust a new financial service that replicates purpose trust with Crypto Technologies it is the first fiduciary Crypto Protocol for decentralized management in order to give the highest security , transparency and more flexible for their client !
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 02:56:55 PM

I wish I could recommend you some good altcoins but right now my only good option seems to be ethereum. Research before you invest into something

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
pacho08

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:59:10 PM

The future of altcoin is bright and cryptocurrencies are trending all over the world as the internet payments have been accepted by many companies.
Cryptocurrency is trending payment and investment asset just like how people invest in mutual funds, real estate, market shares, silver, and gold nowadays.
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:05:44 PM

There are many good options of altcoins to look choose from the already existing hundreds of strong altcoins. I don't really have favorites bit I look at coinmarketcap and choose from the top 100 coins that has working usecase.
EvgeniyLEV

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:14:12 PM

At the moment, a lot of good altcoins. My opinion is that it's promising altcoins it's with payment technology and technology blockchain. For example - Pundi X.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:17:18 PM

Such as ETH. LTC, DASH all is the potential altcoins in the future, I used to visit the coinmarketcap and invest all top ranking altcoins when they are in the lowest price, it may be profitable when the market growing.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Xphenosis

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:28:31 PM

Maybe you all can be interested to undervalued VRTM and XENM coins by Veritas Mining Company. We have paid already the second dividends for Veritium (VRTM) and the first dividend for Xenium (XENM) and we have already on our alpha testing of the very own exchange of the company called VEraExchange.

Get trough on this links if you're interested to know our project:
TELEGRAM GROUP https://t.me/joinchat/CvhCSRGJrlvYHnVN6LJDhQ
WEBSITE https://www.veritasmining.co/
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:13:17 AM

It is the good time that you are going to invest in cryptocurrency as the market is down to its lowest this year. You can get more coins with even a small amount of money. There are numerous coins that have potentiality to grow over the time. But I think good coins include stellar, cardano, tron, EOS, OmiseGo, ripple, MTC, electroneum.
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:05:03 AM

Buy monero, now the price is down which is a good time to buy the coin, it is really good and since there is a growing need for privacy coins there is not a lot of time left before the coin becomes very much valuable. You can also buy neo, it is technically the chinese eth, with a lot of potential to do very well in the future, which is best

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: