Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:47:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential Altcoin  (Read 33278 times)
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 05:56:59 AM

Investing in coins that have the potential to rise is indeed a good thing.
We can hope that the coin will rise in price so that this will give you a big profit.
I think we know Ripple coins are good coins for investment because I'm sure Ripple will turn into expensive coins in the future.
Ripple technology is so good that Ripple will have a good future.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:58:33 AM

Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.

There's a lot of altcoins nowadays but I suggest to you the altcoins has a potential to give you a huge profit is EOS,NEO,ETH and ADA.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:13:56 AM

basically all Cryptocurrency is good, but what you need to pay attention to is the attitude and activity of the related developer
because, everything that the developer does is very influential on the progress of the related coin as well
here, I prefer Credits (CS) coins, I am not endorsed by them, and also I do not advise you to buy CS Tokens, but I only have opinions that this is a potential token
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:19:49 AM

I think the best outcomes to invest are in the top 30 on the coinmarketcap. Be sure to study first before going to invest so that we can earn profitable income than to regret our decisions
kriptosan797

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:32:39 AM

I will not offer to invest in altcoins,but I assume that you need to pay attention to such coins as BTC, MTC,NEO,Cardano,Waves,Litecoin,Tron,EOS,DASH, Ripple. Although 2018 is not the best year for investors,but there is an opportunity to buy at the bottom and wait for the rate increase, I hope that in 2019 the situation will change for the better.
goslim

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:07:40 PM

Several more cryptocurrencies have great potential. For example, there is such a cryptocurrency, called Litecoin, it also has potential and prospects.
hi-blessings

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:35:02 PM

Digitex is looking promising. You can do your research and probably invest on it. There are other ones I have in my portfolio as well such as Ripple, ADA, IOTA, EOS and Ethereum. Wishing you all the best.
EvgeniyLEV

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 08:25:42 AM

At the moment, promising coins, this is in the financial sphere. I would like to invest for a long time in Stellar and Pundi X. Very good technology and a professional team of programmers.
BTC_ADA

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:18:07 PM

Yes, of course, the NEO and Litecoin cryptocurrencies have a very large potential, in the near future the growth of these cryptocurrencies is expected. But I would advise to invest in these cryptocurrencies for a long time.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
csbsstudent

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:01:28 AM

The potential is hard to be determined but I suppose that Waves on has a very good future. Its real situation is good and I think that it will be so in the future too.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:32:19 AM

I think investing in xrp can be used as a place of income every time because with the help of relatively fast price movements traders must be able to understand the graph carefully so as not to experience losses and that's where they tend to be excited when they try to invest.
putrifranenda218

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:09:35 AM

The potential is hard to be determined but I suppose that Waves on has a very good future. Its real situation is good and I think that it will be so in the future too.
A wave is a good coin and it can grow well in the future and can also benefit you. actually there are still coins that are good and have great potential and in my opinion can benefit many people, namely Ethereum, NEO, EOS and Ripple he is a good Altcoin and he is able to rise and grow better in the future.
globpanels

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:28:58 AM

I think investing in xrp can be used as a place of income every time because with the help of relatively fast price movements traders must be able to understand the graph carefully so as not to experience losses and that's where they tend to be excited when they try to invest.
The coin you mentioned is good for resale or investment because it's a good coin, it will also benefit you in the future.
As a trader, you must always monitor the movement so that you don't miss it when it's a good moment, because in an instant the price can change and you might lose then be alert so you don't miss the moment when the price goes up.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:33:19 AM

other   than  etheium   i   ca   recommend   you   to   invest   on  ripple  or   even  cardano  is   a  good  coin  both  of  them  have  different  potential  so  make  your  own  research.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
jonhn772

Activity: 280

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 10:40:23 AM

Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
If you want to invest on any good altcoins with tremendous protensial then I will advice you to invest into Cardano, Iota, Eos, Xlm, Trx etc. This all coins have good protensial to grow in future.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:43:50 AM

In my opinion, on the top of altcoins with potential are: ethereum, eos, cardano, neo, ripple, trx. I think it is worth investing in one of these ones.
Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:52:39 AM

There are tons of awesome altcoins. Besides Ethereum, there are some great and very perspective alts like NEO, IOTA, XYO and many others. But nobody would guarantee that if you invest now in NEO, you will get profit within several days. Make an investigation of a coin and only than invest in it.
PurpleTulle

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 11:39:46 AM

Have you guys heard of Tapcoin? They run hospitality/advertising and branding coin that provides real world use--cases of crypto down to basic stuff. You can purchase drinks,food or pay your hotel bills with the coin. Ithink they're okay.
Mhz_evadah

Activity: 172

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:39:50 PM

Have you guys heard of Tapcoin? They run hospitality/advertising and branding coin that provides real world use--cases of crypto down to basic stuff. You can purchase drinks,food or pay your hotel bills with the coin. Ithink they're okay.

Yeah, i've heard of Tapcoin by Hooch and I actually downloaded the app. It is an interesting platform considering that they pay their users for their data and also reward them using the coin. it also enables their users to get access to celebrity hosted events, discounts at the over 100,000 hotels partnered with them and free drinks. It is a coin that will definitely be used by people almost everyday and therefore worth checking out.

hielgarax457

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:52:09 PM

if you want to invest long-term in Altcoin, the big potential is the potential and good EOS, NEO and Ripple coins. I'm sure coin coins will benefit, if you wait patiently for the process to rise again, you will get more profits. they are strong coins so they can grow well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: