Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:12:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: invest on altcoin  (Read 3919 times)
Brianlee0112

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:24:35 PM

In crypto market ther is lots of coins are available but you have to choose the best one based on in market some of altcoins are eth, eth classic , NEM , Monero etc are available and they are the good crypto currency for invest based on this eth has the good market value among them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bman01

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:48:00 AM

Well there are lots of altcoins in the market. But after seeing the coinmarket I think it would be profitable to invest on Ripple. It is doing well continuously. Moreover, the market price is high and the market is also stable.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:55:46 AM

I'm looking forward to ethereum and ripple. Currently, these two coins are bringing drastic change to the crypto currency world and huge amount of profits are made by the investors.
Ripple is not a good investment in my opinion because it is a centralized coin so we can;t expect it to work independent but you can still make profits on ripple on short term but holding them in long term will be a bad idea and may people were lost on Ripple after some hype created at the beginning of this year.Ethereum is one of the premium coin so you can invest on it in long term and the risk is less but the profits also might be less.You can choose other top ranked altcoin like EOS,NEO and NEM maybe those price will go to moon in the upcoming years.
Nexigen

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:57:36 AM

I cannot be 100% sure of such investments. I think that you need to be too well versed in the market to make a major investment in altcoin
chris paul

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:03:41 PM

Well , right now there are many going on . But I'm  quiet busy from past few weeks . I was thinking about ethereum and NEO , to invest in them . probably I'm gonna invest in them in future .
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:18:51 PM

Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?
actually talking about ALTCOIN  or if you're planning to invest on it as well , i prefer to invest such bouts pro,  jibrel token or EOS,  which is I'm satisfied on it because of its performance after the market collapsed, that's why I'm still believing that soon the progress of that 3 alt coin wil continue to climb along with bitcoin, and perhaps on this month of June it will stabilize again.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 12:49:05 PM

If possible and have large capital would certainly want to invest to all altcoin who are in the highest high in coinmarketcap.com. However, capital one I have is not great so just invest in some course which I think is the most feasible and most have the potential to be successful.

jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:03:30 PM

There is a lot of opportunities in the market at the moment as most of the fundamentally strong coins are at a very low price. But as you asked for a specific coin then i tell you i am looking into VEN(vechain) its a strong coin and has a great catalyst this month in the form of the mainnet launch happening this month. So expect a decent gain on this one.
duonghi99c88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:56:10 AM

Today the price of a coin varies at the level of $ 12 with a capitalization of 10 734 829 414 dollars. The Crypto currency shows positive dynamics for all cases of existence. Recently, there has been an increased interest in foreign exchanges. Demand further pushes the value of the token up, so in the long run it has good chances to stand next to the world leaders of the crypto-currency market.
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:59:18 AM

I am considering to put some money into pundix, they seems like a great project and the fact that they already send their first batch of the xpos devices really make their potential huge, they are also a new project about 5 months old and they already far ahead of other competitor.

cryptovally01

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:22:49 AM

In cryptocurrency market Bitcoin is the first coin that ever created. But nowadays there are a lot of Altcoins available in the market.We all investors sometimes must be careful because a lot of Altcoins are scam. One of the best Altcoins I have ever seen is Ethereum.Having proper knowledge we all can invest on Altcoins and can earn good amount of money .
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:25:05 AM

Well there are lots of altcoins in the market. But after seeing the coinmarket I think it would be profitable to invest on Ripple. It is doing well continuously. Moreover, the market price is high and the market is also stable.
the only alternative coin that I've watched for a long months since this years begin is the ethereum. because the investor are good. the performance and reliability in the market are also good. so I suggest to you to invest in the ethereum. it is next to the bitcoin so that it eady to trust. also the price is stable
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:29:03 AM

cryptographic currencies in the market are red in color and prices are very low. investors need to evaluate low prices. SubCoin investors will soon be doing profitable business.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:38:09 AM

will many who recommends ethereum and it's also a nice altcoin for investment. altcoin like the ethereum has a great future. by having a large platform and a high interest in this certainly makes the ethereum more expensive and will be good for investments in the long term.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:49:01 AM

I'm betting on ETH all the time. I have a few altcoins that were supposed to be a revocation like EOS or nCash. It's not crazy now and I'm losing. Maybe there will be a reflection. Altocins have always been and will be risky ...
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:41:21 AM

Instead of altcoin why not try to invest in tokens

Check this two tokens that might get your interest

Trade.io token
Policypal token

This is two of the best token that im looking forward and i have invested just wanna share to you if looking for something can generate profits
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:46:19 AM

I think it seems that the development of blockchain technology every day is getting better and better for us to trust bitcoin and enthereum. , because we believe that their future is also very bright. and we will hold both coins in the future by waiting for higher prices.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:53:06 AM

I already have ethereum and waves and I'm looking forward to add more because this is the two coins that I think will explode in the future, I'm also investing my funds to Credits, they are so serious on their project and like ethereum they will soon be in their league it's just a matter of time for these three coins that I want to invest more.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Blueblade

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:56:00 AM

Now crypto market going redline but this situation many altcoins best to invest.Ethereum is very best coin to invest ethereum great potential coin ethereum dapps ecosystem technology going to next level. neo and litecoin is second options.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:59:41 AM

I am hoping to invest in graftcoin, iost, tron and to increase my holding on ethereum, lisk, stratis, ripple and litecoin.  I have seeing great potential on the foregoing coins and I expect them to give me good return in some years to come.  I will always advice people to have long term view on the cryptocurrencies investments as we would enjoy in future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: