Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:00:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: invest on altcoin  (Read 3919 times)
faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:10:25 AM

Investments in altcoint I think is the best and promising investment in ethereum, already many know the advantages of ethereum, in fact there are many other types of altcoint, it all depends on your choice because each of the coint has advantages and disadvantages

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:15:21 AM

Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?
Well actually there are a lot of altcoins available now in the market. But we investors must be careful because alot of this altcoins are either scam or tricks to get our money. One of the best alcoin that i could recommend is Ethereum it is proven and tested and so far in ranking it place second or third in the market when it comes to popularity and widely use.
I will not agree with you , Ethereum already has a large capitalization and will not be able to give a strong growth in a short time . You can invest in Ethereum only from very large sums and for a long time, and for a short time I would recommend less popular coins .

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
bornMercurial

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:46:37 AM

in my opinion, to invest in Ethereum to earn a lot of profits because I see great potential in this altcoin.
I believe in this coin and hold it until I get a lot of profit.

ClaimMBTC

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:00:05 AM

there have many altcoins so the better invest to investors these coins are EOS and stellar coins are more valuable and now is right time to invest because all coins price was falldown.

buiduc

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:05:49 AM

So many altcoins you can invest right now. but among the many altcoins I focus more on investing is ethereum because ethereum has better progress than other altcoins and is more stable.
konomi

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:09:58 AM

Many of the cryptocurrencies that I am looking forward to have started to plummet today. Before I thought EOS could become the dark horse of this year. Who knows that it has so many loopholes now? I am very confused now and I do not know what to do!

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
mourinho hala 98

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:57:30 AM

According to me the time is right to invest in alts as the market is on the lower part so you will be able to get a lot of them and for a cheeper price than usual and you can see a good profit once the market recovers
erundook

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:21:14 PM

I am not going to invest in anything right now, because market is in drastically bad state, when it will recover then I would see

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

dmitpetrov

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:38:59 PM

I think you can invest in ICON. By the end of this year it will be rising up quite substantially. Good option to invest for long term.
Chelovek789

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:42:10 PM

Making a profit from the bounty, I invest most of it in Ethereum. With the next payment, I plan to invest in litecoin, because many sources predict it will grow during this year.
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:03:39 PM

The current bitcoin price plunge only 7600$. So you should invest in altcoin is the best. Now there are many altcoin is growing as strong as Ripple and Ethereum. In that ethereum's coin will overtake bitcoin in the future.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

bitcok

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:07:16 PM

The current bitcoin price plunge only 7600$. So you should invest in altcoin is the best. Now there are many altcoin is growing as strong as Ripple and Ethereum. In that ethereum's coin will overtake bitcoin in the future.
precisely the current time for us to buy BITCOIN is very good because the prediction in August BITCOOIN will increase
WAKKOCAI

Activity: 252

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:59:47 PM

Honestly, I absolutely do not know in what coin to invest, because most of the coins in the drawdown and I am not really sure that they will rise in price..

Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:23:59 PM

altcoin investment is interesting though lately the price in the market is not good but in the future I hope it will be great and if I have to choose altcoin to be invested then I will still choose eth because many people who are successful with eth

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
stronger2

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:28:22 PM

I myself prefer to altcoin storiqa because its development for the long term is a very nice fit for long term investment if made or short term
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:59:56 AM

I suggest you take a look at the BNB. It has performed well recently. Its price has remained stable in the past few days. I bought some last week!

Gizaza

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:22:34 AM

I recently joined in Quadrant Protocol whitelist and I am waiting crowdsale) Also I joined in Fantom whitelist lottery and today they will announce results) I think this two project awesome. The interesting thing that guys from CryptoGeneration team recommended to buy Quarckchain and Seele that gained more than x8 ….. and I missed it(((    Angry
https://discord.gg/hP7KEy7
erundook

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:25:44 AM

there are many good projects to invest in, so you need to just look on most hyped ones, and it certainly should be working

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Classroom404

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:26:40 AM

There are a lot of wonderful alcoin to invest in like neo and eth
CryptoDouche

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:29:08 AM

I'm pretty much all in on Ambrosus.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: