Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 05:07:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: invest on altcoin  (Read 3941 times)
belcini

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:53:12 PM

Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?

Now I'll select Tron (TRX) and Doge from interesting coins. I also traditionally invest money in popular currencies - ETH, NEO and LTC, they have a good potential for growth.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
joanamaybe

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:36:52 AM

Coins that I think are good are Tron coins (TRX) and Doge, in addition to the price is still cheap and see from the market quite good, buy for today because all the coins are decreasing.
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:17:15 AM

Well actually there are a lot of altcoins available now in the market. But we investors must be careful because alot of this altcoins are either scam or tricks to get our money. One of the best alcoin that i could recommend is Ethereum it is proven and tested and so far in ranking it place second or third in the market when it comes to popularity and widely use.
I saw and noticed that Altcoin's recent logging had improved so much that it was good to make Altcoin the current investment for greater profit in the future. so I highly recommend and recommend to invest in Altcoin.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
Schwabac

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:20:25 AM

It is always a good time to invest, today there are many coins for example I think it would be Monero, Ripple and Ethereum to have a good choice. Also if you want to buy for example and try to keep them you should have a little patience and not give much importance if the value of your currency can go down.

Hello!
piscook

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:26:11 AM

personally I think, if Investing on Altcoin, I would rather choose Altcoin that has proven themselves that their rank is higher as one of the best cryptocoin in the market. Although high competition in their market is still rising. I would recommend Ethereum as the best Altcoin to invest at this time.

Retro6

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:34:55 AM

Altcoins are a great investment in terms of possible revenue %. ...and are also brilliant for use in everyday transactions.
In terms of investing, the price fluctuation is the biggest which is great for speculators. Movements are many times greater than on the main BTC price.
In blockchain technology terms, altcoins are far superior to the BTC network in terms of privacy and features. Bitcoin will always be the top dog and its very good, but Altcoins like Electroneum and Privcy are the future. Both utilising the TOR network.
Baihum

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:43:54 AM

For us, we will invest in the long term, especially bitcoin, Ada, ltc, Neo, for us now the price is also cheap, so we will easily get many advantages with high price,
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:53:09 AM

I'd rather invest in a coin that's still under $ 1 and wait for that for sure. Well it waited for him to take a long time to develop, but it is a certainty. And I guess if they are going down it will not be as big as a coin that's already above $ 1. But nowadays so much altcoin, you have to be careful in choosing the altcoin to be invested.
Tengcreneng

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:57:52 AM

Altcoins are currently being the target of investors in investing. Since altcoins have now grown and had large communities as well, some of them also have a bright future, such as ethereum. Altcoins is a good and supportive alternative to invest in, considering there are many choices of coins with a variety of potentials, in addition, the price is also very affordable. So the ethhereum community is not too burdened to invest here.
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:18:39 AM

types of altcoin are very much. However, I have some altcoin which I think is very potential. I love Neo, Ethereum, Dash, Stellar, Ripple and also some new coins like EOS. I think investing in the altcoin there is no harm. You can also try to invest in altcoin.
123jznjx1892889

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:04:38 PM

In this case, the advisers should not be listened, but you can pay attention to my ico in the signature, I still consider good coins such as limpo and peccullium, the choice is yours!
lovly

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:54:22 PM

There are many types of altcoin that are good for investment, we can see it in exchange of course the most important is to learn first whitepaper and the results of the products they offer, for me investment in altcoin is one good way of utilizing money and give advantage depending on which altcoin option good for investment. and the ones I most often choose are Bitcoin and ETH because they both show good performance for long-term investments and deliver clear benefits.

QUIZANDO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ QUIZANDO
https://quizando.io/
klavuhn

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:57:54 PM

Etherum has more potential than other coin. Actually it can rising drastically if Bitcoin price aren't fall. Many people more know Etherum because of it has became platform in many ICO. So I think when the bull come, Etherum will rocketing.
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:12:32 PM

Hello, I think there are a few altcoins that are worth to follow this year. First of all, I think Ethereum remains. After it is Litecoin, it seems to be one of Bitcoin's best alternatives. Zcash and Monero I also think they are very good coins. And finally IOTA. The primary purpose of IOTA is to enable the development of M2M payments.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kamengbate553

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:15:53 PM

if I think For altcoin investment is very good especially when the volatile movement really increases its value, but for now Now I start investing in Datarius and looks very big especially the income I earn to expand my income to the future and look more good compared to the other.
Cedrick

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:30:05 PM

There are many choices to invest on altcoins there is a lot of coins out there. The good choice to invest in alts is Ethereum, Ripple, Neo, and tron. They are in red but that's how market process. and investing is altcoins is a really good way of making a huge or maybe a better income. Still a lots of coins are good and we need to consider and don't under estimate the altcoin.

b1marlin

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:35:46 PM

try to look for DOVE ICO, they have an awesome IDEA that will benefit all the people all around the world.
they are good to have in this world.
this is just an advice , you are the one to study it and make research before investing.
dashayana

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:36:16 PM

Yes, it is true. To get a big profit but with a small capital, investment in Altcoin is the answer. Not all Altcoin is bad. There is a stable Altcoin and has a lot of followers, namely ETH. ETH can give big profit if made long invest.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
CryptonPrime

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

HAcken.io HKN 5kk max suply

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:15:58 PM

Hello my friends. So are you looking for some good project to invest right?  Grin I got something good for you. Actually price is 1.3-1.5$. (ICO price : 1$ much time ago)
Max suply 5 600 000

Im talking about Hacken - https://hacken.io/  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2135278.0

This is their product available for public soon : https://cryptoexchangeranks.com/

Here you got review from bitcoin.com about Hacken's CER : https://news.bitcoin.com/new-platform-ranks-cryptocurrency-exchanges-by-liquidity-security-and-reliability/

And now let's go to our telegram : https://t.me/hackenio

My only dream is to ensure family safety. <3
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:45:25 PM

If you do not yet have enough experience in the crypto market, I suggest working with the most reliable coins with a rich history, including Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: