Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:17:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: invest on altcoin  (Read 3920 times)
Fettersmile

Activity: 235
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:27:10 AM

Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?
hello also, if i prefer ethereum if you want to invested, because coin altcoin which still have good prospect and good to be invested according to me is ethereum, because he is suitable to be invested and also good time if want to be invested, that my suggestion maybe you want to see it.
Hudora

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:04:16 AM

there are too many of them to choose one coin. I believe that it is best to divide the desired investment amount and invest in a few coins
tranb9681

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:09:15 PM

altcoin can have a good future and provide a profit. ethereum could be the right solution to search altcoin like these criteria. with a very supportive ethereum system technology, future coins will provide great results for investment.
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:11:25 PM

I am very happy to invest in altcoin. especially coins whose prices are rising and falling so fast. because I am also very happy to invest short term than on long term .
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:20:19 PM

I am very happy to invest in altcoin. especially coins whose prices are rising and falling so fast. because I am also very happy to invest short term than on long term .
Invest in altcoin is the one of the best opportunity due to the coins are profitable when marker explodes high prices.  For now it is better to hodl, for a long time because market is on dump.
tramadols

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:20:43 PM

everything can and potentially. but you must be directly involved in speculation. not easy to bring advantage especially in short-term mode. the most important thing is always trying to do research and analysis so you can compare with other altcoin

Dumlooke

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:09:45 AM

altcoin can have a decent future and give a benefit. ethereum could be the correct answer for look altcoin like these criteria. with an extremely strong ethereum framework innovation, future coins will give incredible outcomes to speculation.
rajon

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:58:44 PM

Yeah I think investing in altcoin will get a lot of profit. Having invested from altcoin for a few months, it will be able to meet my money needs. And when I need money I can sell my altcoins to meet my money needs and meet my needs. I'm interested in investing in altcoin.
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:04:09 PM

I believe in ethereum, because ethereum is the best altcoin and with the highest population, and it can make the ethereum value increase high and also persist in the long run. For me ethereum is a definite choice.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
The KGB

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:09:55 PM

It all depends on the money you want to invest, you should first try to inform yourself and also investigate on your own which would be the best Altcoins. The best thing would be if you do not have much experience investing in reliable and stable currencies, on all the most popular as Ethereum, Ripple or Monero that will have opportunities to earn money.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:46:21 AM

Yes of course, we should invest on alternativecoins because the business of alternativocins is in the good situation that can make you earn a good amount of income or profit in this industry.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:43:52 PM

Yes you should invest on alternativcoins because aside from they are trusted company to the public they have a affordable price or amount of coins or investments with good quality also.
Dmberum

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:46:00 AM

There is a great deal of chances in the market right now as the vast majority of the on a very basic level solid coins are at a low cost. In any case, as you requested a particular coin then I disclose to you I am investigating VEN(vechain) its a solid coin and has an awesome impetus this month as the mainnet dispatch happening this month. So expect a nice pick up on this one.
K_rock

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:46:14 PM

Today's best opportunity is to invest in altcoins, some of which have more attractive potential, one of which is ethereum coins that are so strong that they are easy to gain in the future.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:49:42 PM

There are thousands of choices in this period because all the altcoin are getting very low price and very cheap at this time. If you consider investment, you should choose altcoin trading volume is stable and I advise you if you want to invest should choose the altcoin HT, BNB, CET, BIB, KCS because this is the 5 coins that I appreciate high and likely to be strongly pump in the coming time

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:30:18 AM

Maybe I would suggest to buy ethereum, because Ethereum coins that are very legenadaris are attracted by many others.

For the long term, I only bought DOGE at 33 satoshi and now the DOGE value is at 87 Satosshi.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Kay28

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:35:36 AM

The hyped established bitcoin and ethereum Major altcoins are all good for investment ...it requires patience as this time of the yr. ..
Currently I tried investing to new project coins..such as hydro, imtoken , CYMT .. A lot more..
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:37:20 AM

Now investing in something very dangerous occupation does not give growth, and therefore the profit will wait a very long time

tensports

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:46:48 AM

There are a lot of altcoins available in crypto market but i prefer only some good potential altcoins,i also like altcoin that has a strong and reliable team,i think ethereum, cardano,neo and waves very well for long term investment
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:55:48 AM

Their are certainly a lot of altcoins you can invest your funds into. But I would advice you to invest into altcoins with good use case like etherum and altcoins that are well traded and are backed by a solid team as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: