Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:10:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: invest on altcoin  (Read 3933 times)
bitcoinerror

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:57:10 AM

To generate profit quickly and maximally i think we should invest in the crypto market and buy the Altcoins on the coinmarketcap or the potential ICOS campaigns and keep them. And choose the strategy for each Altcoins must match the time to profit.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:01:17 AM

i suggest to look at coinmarketcap on the top 10 list, thats the safest way i think to invest now. while your studying for the 2nd plan if you wanna join ico project in the future, much better to read and search your own strategy to maintain and manage your risk.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:04:12 AM

This recent dip caused by the bearish trend with Bitcoin has given many people the opportunity to buy back in at the lowest point of the market. I seriously think that you can pick any one of the top 25 established coins from coinmarketcap and invest in 1 or several and wait a few months for the market to recover. 100% gains should be an easy target for the patient.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
fina13

Activity: 243

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 05:10:39 AM

i suggest to look at coinmarketcap on the top 10 list, thats the safest way i think to invest now. while your studying for the 2nd plan if you wanna join ico project in the future, much better to read and search your own strategy to maintain and manage your risk.
yep.. I also always see the altcoin rank on coinmarketcap, it can be my guideline to choose the best altcoin to invest.

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Zipppcool5

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:57:14 PM

In the crypto currency market, you can find profitable altcoins for investment. The price of these coins fell 10-12 times. I invest in such coins!
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:27:06 PM

I mainly invest in Bitcoin but I'm also attracted to ETH. I have studied this coin for a long time and it seems that it is very promising, so I prefer to keep part of my capital in it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
armack18

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:03:49 AM

Investing is a good decision if you have quite free money and investin in EOS or NEO will bring you so much money. I want to recommend you to do this.
Idol_Network

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:45:43 AM

Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?

Idol Tokens of the Idol Network! " If you are into K-POP or J-POP, or even Hong Kong or Chinese entertainment industry, check out our project Idol Network. Celebrities can create their own coin on the platform for their fans, where each unique celebrity coin has their own unique features such as allowing fans to have, for example, exclusive parties and backstage passes to concerts. Links:
Whitepaper: https://file.idol.network/pdf/Idol_WhitePaper.pdf
Telegram: https://t.me/idol_official
Medium: https://medium.com/idolnetwork"
toshisoroki

Activity: 198

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:33:26 AM

Invest on alternative cryptocurrencies will be nice if you do it now, the cryptomarket will be increasing so soon and now we have a chance to make a base for future income.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:42:50 AM

Yes, now investments in buying altcoins can be quite a profitable and promising solution. But you need to understand - for such a result it is necessary to take a responsible approach to choosing the right direction for investment. Personally, I now prefer to invest in the purchase of ETH, NEO and LTC.
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:44:18 AM

I think the EOS will be a great altcoin. I have some surveys about the features as well as its technological indexes. It's really very good and I think it's even better than ETH. So I believe it will soon return to $ 15 per coin.

EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:35:22 PM

Now among the altcoins there really are many promising coins with a confirmed potential for further development and appreciation. Especially at a time when prices in the market have almost reached their minimum. Personally, I plan to buy ETH, LTC and Waves within this month.
wiak2

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:15:36 AM

Now the market really creates excellent conditions for a profitable investment of money in the purchase of altcoins. Since the beginning of next year, we can see a gradual recovery in prices, so investors will be able to make money. For example, I now turn my attention to the purchase of ETH, EOS and Ripple.
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:29:44 AM

I do not see any projects in which it was possible to invest.All promising coins are better to buy on the exchange after the ICO at a more attractive price and without KYC.
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:32:24 AM

Here Ruby-X! The Beta Service is live on. the official service launches from 20 Sep.
There are lots of events like bounty campaigns, airdrops, trading contest and so on. check our bounty thread or website Smiley

Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:35:34 AM

Hi, I am looking forward to invest on ethereum now that the market is down and as we all know the price now of it is below $200 so it is a big opportunity to buy a lot of it or invest on it. There are lots of good altcoins which have potentials but I think ethereum has a big potential in altcoins so I believe it will have a great bright future soon and it will surpass its highest price.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:38:59 AM

There are thousands of choices in this period because all the altcoin are getting very low price and very cheap at this time. If you consider investment, you should choose altcoin trading volume is stable and I advise you if you want to invest should choose the altcoin HT, BNB, CET, BIB, KCS because this is the 5 coins that I appreciate high and likely to be strongly pump in the coming time
investing in coins is indeed very capable of being a good improvement and carrying coins growing far more. besides that, for Altcoin which is currently growing, it will be very capable of bringing it into coins that continue to advance and bring prices and values ​​to high.
Tejas05
Copper Member

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 06:41:53 AM

I have already invested in Ethereum, EOS, Ripple and Neo. I am looking to invest in this ICO as well: https://www.nextpakk.com/

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
Mustadiobunansa

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:43:09 AM

I am always ready to invest in the altcoins that I have studied. I like the new technology of this market. If there is more money, I will invest in ETH, XRP, LTC, BNB, EOS,...
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:44:10 AM

In my opinion today we can buy altcoins. I think the price will not fall further. The most profitable investment I hope is to invest in the top altcoin for me. They are mainly Ethereum, Ripple and Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: