Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:43:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: invest on altcoin  (Read 3930 times)
MontagueEugene

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:18:55 PM

Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?
I invest in these coins NEM, NEO, ETH, EOS. These coins are the growing price again. I hope these coins will bring me a big profit at this end of the month.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:32:29 PM

I am currently looking forward to invest in: Ethereum amd Litecoin.
Both the coins have shown tremendous acceptance in the financial market since their origin and also have great statistics.
Ethereum has the potential to be the best coin out there and cross the $700 mark easily in the next two months. Similarly, Litecoin has shown quite stability over the past four years and has one of the best development teams behind it. It is a good coin to invest in.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:42:17 PM

In my opinion a very good investment ETH, EOS, ADA, XLM, NEO. These coins will evolve and become more and more famous in the world. After 2 years you will get a huge profit

p.solovey

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

In my opinion a very good investment ETH, EOS, ADA, XLM, NEO. These coins will evolve and become more and more famous in the world. After 2 years you will get a huge profit

My choice is NEO, ethereum, cardano. By this coin, I trust and invest for a long time. I think all the projects will be successful
Specctrall

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:45:40 PM

while the price is low I bought ETH. I think that the ETH is the most promising coin and will bring me profit
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:50:12 PM

Given the current market situation, investing in Altcoin is best done with long-term investments. In my opinion, I would choose LTC, ETH, XRP, EOS, NEO ...
All altcoins are in dump deeply including the leading coin ETH. It is hard to imagine how it came into that and lots of people losing. We could say, that is the reality about crypto today and more changes happen as the adoption of it in the community moving wide and open. We expect more changes in the future as the world keep on rolling.
gabriela1999

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:54:43 PM

The market is at its lowest level since 2017. Long-term investment in some altcoins. I think you should choose the top 10 coins on coinmarketcap. A safe choice will be profitable when the market recovers. And ETH will be the first choice, because ETH prices are very low. I believe ETH will soon rise again.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:57:49 PM

At this moment that the market is continuously falling, not all altcoins would be a good investment especially those that are newly listed in the market which are highly affected by the market downtrend. Choose only those that are already having a large market volume and popularity because those coins are having a higher chance to recover compared to those that are not popular.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:58:16 PM

I hope that Altcoin can generate a lot of profit. I am currently still holding a coin and plans to add my coins. Coins that I want is the ETH since these coins have great opportunities. The price is now being down and this is a very good opportunity to buy it.
zazagantiaza

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:46:29 AM

investing in altcoins during ICO, it is possible that coins will rise when you first enter the market. This is what I often do to get profit at ICO and prove to be very profitable. And monitor that ICO provides pre-sales bonuses.
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:03:08 PM

So far Top 100 tokens are still viable for good returns. Neo, Ethereum and EOS are still my top picks within the Top 100. For long term investments, token which involves storage, power, artificial intelligence and other utility will have promising gain but I guarantee you it will be filled with so much FUD since the time required to get this token up and running will scare away "to the moon and when binance? holders".

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
honglien

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:09:01 PM

In my opinion you should invest in the Altcoins. Because they are so cheap and influenced by Bitcoin so you should take advantage of this. In addition, when market volatility Altcoins is capable of causing mutations based on Bitcoin.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:14:37 PM

There is a lot for long-term investment in crypto currencies. I have several altcoin candidates that I believe in the future. it is Ethereum, Litecoin, Waves, ADA, stellar, ripple, NEO, EOS, TRX, and NEM. I chose this because it is in the top 100 in the CMC. and this means that altcoins have a high trading volume. so in my opinion this altcoin is good for future investment.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:20:40 PM

Looking to invest in IOSToken, Zilla and Request Token.
After thoroughly reading about these coins, I feel these are the ones which have good potential.
Their team, their vision, and the project are good contenders for long term growth and I am looking to hold them for at least a year before calculating my returns.
usm1000

Activity: 191

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:24:16 PM

Ethereum is the third largest coin in the world after Bitcoin and Ripple. Initially Ethereum was able to sit in the second position until the end of December yesterday. Unfortunately Ripple managed to head Ethereum's position.
adefirman98

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:29:57 PM

In addition to knowing which coins will be invested in 2018 to 2019, we must always consider the right time to invest. Always pay attention to the graph of the coin that you will invest. The graph will always give you an idea. People who want to invest must always look for a peak because this will always produce the perfect "bears" to buy.

Do not buy in large quantities and do it gradually when prices go down and have a goal to buy more because prices fall deeper. You can also choose to wait until prices settle and look for signs of recovery, then you buy!
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:38:09 PM

Because it is the altcoins that can give a profit. Bitcoin will not give you that much. Even if bitcoin grows 10 times, imagine the market capitalization. Altcoins will make 20-30 X. But there is a downside, they also fall in price.
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:41:48 PM

There are so many altcoins in which are available at very low price at this time and if you can choose some best altcoins for investment then you be will get huge returns. as per my opinion Ethereum, Neo, Monero are best altcoins to invest at this time.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:55:01 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 05:26:05 PM by A.H.Rassel

I think that now is a good time to invest in altcoins.I'm investing in some altcoins because I believe  Ethereum, EOS, Waves, Litecoin, Dash, Neo are the best coins, These coins have a strong and reliable team and I believe crypto market recover himself very soon.
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:02:09 PM

Investments in altcoyins still have a great potential. Many projects are only at the beginning of their development and for this I think that they can grow strongly in the future but not all projects will be successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: