Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:53:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: invest on altcoin  (Read 3919 times)
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:08:43 PM

Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?

ETH is my first basic choice for investment in altcoin . As ETH has been the most consistent altcoin in the market so that's why most of the forum members believe in ETH that it will reach new heights soon and could beat BTC in trading and transactions so this believe charges me to invest in ETH and hold it for future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:11:31 PM

I am investing and holding some of tokens which are based to XEM power.

Loyalcoin and pundiX they are really have the bright future in cryptocurrency and the world.

Also i have some utrust which i bought at 390 sats each and Atlant tokens at 400 sats.

i think this coins will be good and have a great project to implement.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:36:12 PM

If you are inexperienced person in crypto world, I suggest to invest / buy alt coin which is popular in market. You can buy Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and other. I choose ethereum because it is the best alt coin
Altcoins are also good for investment. Their are so many altcoin are present which have good market value and also suitable for investment. In my opinion Ethereum is good for investment. Because its market price is good. And another thing is it is less volatile. Which means their is no more fluctuations in its price. So it is perfect for both long term and short-term investment. Ethereum is also accept by many multimillion companies and this thing also help it to increase its market price. Except Ethereum Ripple and Litecoin is also good for investment but they are not as much as profitable like Ethereum.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kaineh

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:45:20 PM

Check $DNR Denarious. They are preparing really good thing, already on github. At those prices its a steel, low cap with a lot of upside potential
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:08:34 PM

Hello. The best variant, which I can suggest to you in is the NEO and ETH. They just looks good for holding and will grow in next months.

filterMX

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:13:43 PM

It all depends on our personalities, but I hope to be able to invest as much as possible in BCH-ETH because BCH-ETH has good potential for crypto's future,

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
onliner1992

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:23:02 PM

yes now perfect time to investment in cryoto because market huge falling, so if you invest in alt then you could get much profit.
iceblasto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:29:17 PM

In my opinion you should invest in the Altcoins. Because they are so cheap and influenced by Bitcoin so you should take advantage of this. In addition, when market volatility Altcoins is capable of causing mutations based on Bitcoin.
Altcoin is indeed very good for investment, we must be careful in choosing it because many altcoins don't grow. we can choose Altcoin that we want in the market freely because there are so many altcoins on the market but if you want to invest more safely then my advice is that you have to invest in coins that are at the top of the market.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:20:53 PM

I look forward to invest in top 10 altcoin in coinmarketcap because they have potential to grow and you can also trade it in short term and long term. It will also increase the probability that you will get a sure profit.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:33:47 PM

I look forward to invest in top 10 altcoin in coinmarketcap because they have potential to grow and you can also trade it in short term and long term. It will also increase the probability that you will get a sure profit.
in fact, there is nothing to wait for, because today there is a good chance for investment in any crypto currency. You can now buy at the best price all the top coins, because it is possible in the near future the market will be painted green and the prices fly to the moon.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:39:21 PM

Many altcoins are expected to be friends. In general, what is expected to be invested is NEO and EOS. These two altcoins, I think have opportunities like Ethereum.
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:49:41 AM

This is the right time to invest in altcoin. After the decreasing, the price of altcoin is now stable and the investors are starting to trust about altcoin. So you can invest your money in altcoin and I believe that the price of all altcoin will increase very soon.

oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:04:17 AM

Altkoiny which will bring profit a little, I would say very little) Of course to reduce the risk I would have bought BCH. There is a possibility of growth further
Mkpez

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:51:37 AM

Its clear that they are a lot of altcoins, and no doubt some has tremendous potentials but my advice is considered your analysis and coins that are well known to enable you change earnest desire within shortest time.
Sayma83

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Iqcash

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:29:12 PM

Yeah good question.I think now good time invest on altcoin.now coin price is very low.Some altcoin value is very low For Example : Ethereum,Litecoin,Desh,Neo,aion etc.I hope now altcoin buy and then last month sell,I hope you can big profit money.I've invested in some altcoin.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
harjiy2712

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:21:53 PM

investing in altcoins is a very good idea, although it's wiser not to put all eggs in one basket
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:25:21 PM

investing in altcoins is a very good idea, although it's wiser not to put all eggs in one basket

Hey harji2712, what do you mean by not to put all eggs in one basket? Are you referring on not to put all tokens into one wallet? Or do you mean not to invest all in one token/coin? I just got curious when I saw your post.
musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:27:39 PM

I think it will be good decision for invest in altcoin.That reason now market huge falling and best altcoin falling their price.If anyone does invest in some best altcoin then he have huge profit when market will be recover.    

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:33:10 PM

In my opinion you should invest in the Altcoins. Because they are so cheap and influenced by Bitcoin so you should take advantage of this. In addition, when market volatility Altcoins is capable of causing mutations based on Bitcoin.
Altcoin is indeed very good for investment, we must be careful in choosing it because many altcoins don't grow. we can choose Altcoin that we want in the market freely because there are so many altcoins on the market but if you want to invest more safely then my advice is that you have to invest in coins that are at the top of the market.
In addition to experiencing a great improvement. Altcoin is also experiencing competition with an increasingly strong Bitcoin.
 This brings the spirit of the Altcoin to continue to evolve and be able to make it a strong and capable coins to count on.
so with investments against Altcoin will be very helpful to improve not only this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
kidflash

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:39:09 PM

I think stellar lumens (XLM) is a good investation of altcoin. Stellar Lumens (XLM) concentrates on expanding its partnership list so its payment-transfer enhancing technology, which is being improved constantly by the team, is delivered to a wider reach. While creating the architecture it needs, the team behind the speedy coin is taking spotlight very often lately. Parallel it has experienced one of the best performances in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: