Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:59:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: invest on altcoin  (Read 3920 times)
hohuan101

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:53:11 PM

Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?
Theres a lot of altcoin out there but we must choose the coin that we can assure the safetiness of our money. I never tried investing on alt but hopefully you can see an alt which can help.you.

There is no way to invest absolutely safe. But you can limit the risk if carefully selected. You can invest a small amount in advance and, if you find it appropriate, make an investment
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:04:20 PM

Theres a lot of altcoin out there but we must choose the coin that we can assure the safetiness of our money. I never tried investing on alt but hopefully you can see an alt which can help.you.

There is no way to invest absolutely safe. But you can limit the risk if carefully selected. You can invest a small amount in advance and, if you find it appropriate, make an investment
actually there are many choices of altcoins for investment places and if right and right in choosing it, of course, we will get profit, of course, by monitoring the movement of the coins before we decide to invest. examples for now are Insure, XRP and OTX.
betece777

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:07:19 PM

if I prefer altcoin in the top 10 that I will invest because of the possibility to get bigger profits with less capital, I think to invest in coins that are just entering the market also have a great opportunity to get profits, usually altcoins that have just entered the market. the price will rise
Blocktree

Activity: 187

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:07:35 PM

if you are planning to invest in altcoin for future plan then i will suggest you to invest in etherum and waves. these two are excellent altcoin and the interest of people is also increasing in these two types of altcoins with time and in future they will have a high rate and you can get enough profit from them by selling them.
ETH + WAVES +IOTA + TEZOS are my current portfolio
Both there projects have some advantage:active development,expanding community and users,some important partners,big exchanges listed.
mahesh87

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:40:37 PM
Merited by ayu07 (1)

It can be risky to buy tokens in these days. Because the market is not recovered yet & more  ICOs are trading below the ICO prices. It is shown the dump after exchange listing the tokens & we can see more people are not going to participate with ICOs in these days. When the market shows the good sign,we can invest on altcoin without any hesitation.
HectorAlden

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:22:52 PM

I totally agree. We all should be very careful in investing. The choice of our coins should be accurate and more appropriately thought with concerns. Coins like PRG, NEO and WAN are good in earnings.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 02:49:25 AM

I prefer Ethereum because Ethereum has more advantages than cryptocurrency.
Such a good value is a community that supports Ethereum to be even better in the future.

childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:53:08 AM

actually there are many choices of altcoins for investment places and if right and right in choosing it, of course, we will get profit, of course, by monitoring the movement of the coins before we decide to invest. examples for now are Insure, XRP and OTX.
Altcoin will be very good for the future with through investment. with the ability to thrive is backed by investments capable of making Altcoin a very capable for dependable coin became the main quite profitable in the future.

atamism

Activity: 464
Merit: 11

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:55:48 AM

Ethereum and Ripple are the best coins to invest as of the moment. Ethereum's price is at it lowest while ripple just keeps on pumping up so its a good idea to have it. The safest bet between the two will be Ethereum because the price low and it can still go up and recover. The only way for it go is upward and just it case it decreases, it will be a small amount. You won't even feel it.  Cool

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
doroshok2

Activity: 175

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:00:53 AM

At the moment, a lot of altcoins, in which you can invest. And whatever you choose, the main thing is to think well about your decision. And I, in turn, can advise only one altcoin, which I trust 100%, is Ethereum. And Ethereum will bring you profit.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
eka rock69

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:05:30 AM

There are many types of altcoint popping up, but not all altcoints are worth investing in, choose altcoint which if you give you an advantage for the future, for example ethereum coint is good and has the potential to be made an investment
quandong

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:26:12 AM

I find that there are now coins about music that are growing well and have a high user base. I like the way the Cyber FM works and i am investing in it.

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:30:22 AM

There are too many altcoins to choose from and most of it are not for longterm so you must choose wisely because you may lose your investment. If you want to invest choose the one that is already have a reputation and on top 10 rankings on marketcap, my suggestion is Ethereum.

lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:36:25 AM

After analyzing the market conditions right now, I can advise investing. Market conditions are very supportive because of all the coins in the State is down. We must capitalize on this condition, and I recommend you to buy the ETH and BTC. Of the two the coins all coins are very potent and have the fans very much.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:37:44 AM

I think it's a good thing to invest in altcoin profitable yet but not just altcoin buying or just wanting because you can lose it if you want to invest in altcoin to check first well or check it out so you will not lose the investment you want to make sure to buy it so you can earn a fortune somewhere to buy a good altcoin.

jacksonhen

Activity: 158
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:41:20 AM

At the moment I only have two altcoins as my investment. The first CAS (Cashaa) and second UBC (Ubcoin) .

Cashaa built its infrastructure on the blockchain and utilizes artificial intelligence to power mainstream adoption for financial products and  Ubcoin Marketplace — the next leap forward for Ubank, leading mobile payments app in Eastern Europe. Now with Ethereum blockchain, exchange-traded UBC cryptocurrency, and peer-to-peer smart contracts for buying and selling goods for cryptocurrency.

Both have great potential with a great team and clear goals.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:48:13 AM

Investment is very important to make a better future, now there are many choices for investment and cryptocurrencies are good investment alternatives because they can make our money grow faster

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:16:37 AM

for me ethereum and ADA is the best choice now
i believe both are good and have a bright future my friend
when the bull coming up, i believe both altcoins will growing in good movements
regards
thienthankt1

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:25:29 AM

Investing altcoin top 20 on CMC is the safest option. Currently, the cryptographic market is stabilizing.BTC is priced from 6k5 - 6k6, Pumps or dumps haven't been identified. . For myself, I am investing heavily in NEO and EOS.
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:37:29 AM

I am looking only at ethereum for investment at altcoin so far, many altcoin I can't trust because still lower profit for investment. Ethereum right now at lower price and best chance to invest with eth and take profit later when ethereum is growing up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: