Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:49:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: invest on altcoin  (Read 3920 times)
Go jack1

Activity: 219
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:51:04 AM

I think this is the time for ETH investment. we can buy and save it. because you believe that in the beginning of 2019 prices will increase again ... there are still investors and various kinds of parties looking for ... hopefully that can be true
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
putrifranenda218

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:53:41 AM

I am looking only at ethereum for investment at altcoin so far, many altcoin I can't trust because still lower profit for investment. Ethereum right now at lower price and best chance to invest with eth and take profit later when ethereum is growing up.
Ethereum is currently very low in price and if you want to buy it now is the right time to buy as much as possible. because Ethereum is very good for long-term investment, and the right choice if you choose Ethereum. I am sure the market will soon recover and can rise higher so you can make big profits if you can survive and wait until prices rise high.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:53:00 AM

My favorite Altcoin only refers to ethereum because of the many ico that continue to use as a payment process make me sure that in the future the exchange rate can experience a rapid increase and maximum income is very wide open.

asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:19:12 AM

from the start I was more happy with altcoin, especially ethereum. and some other coins. Besides being more varied. the users are quite a lot too. and from this ETH there are many benefits and projects that appear and succeed. although it is fluctuating, if you are smart in making decisions, all can be minimized. basically investing in altcoin remains a good choice.
inwas797

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:40:27 AM

I think that the best altcoins to buy now is from the top 10, my choice for today Ethereum, EOS, Ripple,Neo, Stellar interest in these coins is growing I hope and will increase their price in the future.
globpanels

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:49:12 AM

I think that the best altcoins to buy now is from the top 10, my choice for today Ethereum, EOS, Ripple,Neo, Stellar interest in these coins is growing I hope and will increase their price in the future.
The coin that you say is indeed a coin that has great potential in my opinion coins will soon increase and grow well. indeed the market often fluctuates and coins  Ethereum, EOS, NEO, Ripple is often up and down now but I am sure that in the future it will be very useful. When prices are low, use the time to buy as much as possible and wait until prices rise high then release and you can get big profits.
Mytoken

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:52:22 AM

I now hope to invest in more innovative new altcoins, and I think these altcoins should have a stable team and innovative products, not some plagiarism!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:59:14 AM

Cryptocurrencies are a unique phenomenon, many people are interested in investing crypto because they hope to be successful and get rich in a short time, as long as we dare to make the right decisions we will succeed if we invest in crypto.
GamblingIsWrongWay

Activity: 211

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:21:37 AM

there are many choices of altcoins to invest. It is very profitable if you really can choose altcoins that are potentially good. One of the potential good altcoins is Ethereum. I really believe in ethereum, for me ethereum is an altcoin that can be relied upon even though the price is now decreasing, but I'm sure by the end of this year Ethereum will rebound.

CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:26:03 AM

I think it depends on where you are good but it's best to invest in altcoin especially altcoin in investing because of the ico-sized risky specs especially if it's a shame to buy your coin in ico so be careful of buy ico because not all legit scams are also worth the money for investing in altcoins because not all legit.

pinkliar

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:44:01 AM

I think it depends on where you are good but it's best to invest in altcoin especially altcoin in investing because of the ico-sized risky specs especially if it's a shame to buy your coin in ico so be careful of buy ico because not all legit scams are also worth the money for investing in altcoins because not all legit.

We all know that not all coins here in crypto are legit because most of it is a shitcoins, that's why we need to be careful and make deep analysis in every altcoins that we choose.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:55:08 AM

I perosnally like to invest alt coins than BTC.
In alt coins you have ample options. You can select alt coins as per your requirement. There are many options for long term investments and short term investments. I personally like ETH and EOS
Because these coins have vast market cap in cryptos. Also people have faith on these coins.
ekoyulio20

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:32:48 PM

I think you can make an altcoin investment, that is, you just try to invest in the ethreum, maybe in a few months, ethereum will experience a very periodic increase and you can make an investment in a sustainable or long term, just try who knows it will be your profit
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:40:32 AM

Investment is very important to make a better future, now there are many choices for investment and cryptocurrencies are good investment alternatives because they can make our money grow faster

Actually, I prefer to invest in Bitcoin but as soon as the question was about the other cryptocurrencies, I will try to answer it. I suppose, now, we should buy the tokens which have the future - TRON, Stellar, EOS, and Cardano.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:54:38 AM

Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?
for now maybe in my opinion altacoin that I hope is ETH because I have faith and trust if the coin will develop with the development of times and technology even though no one predicts with certainty the future development of the main capital of faith and patience
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:07:45 AM

for now maybe in my opinion altacoin that I hope is ETH because I have faith and trust if the coin will develop with the development of times and technology even though no one predicts with certainty the future development of the main capital of faith and patience
I think investing on altcoin is really a great idea today due to the huge dip that we are experiencing. If we are going to look at the price of the altcoin it is really affected on the huge dip that is why we need to buy altcoin today because it is still affordable, time may comes that the crypto will really rise and  altcoin will also rise and we can't afford to buy it for good.
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:27:47 AM

Investment in Altcoin is a good thing and can make our future better, I am sure that the trend of using crypto will continue to increase and crypto performance will continue to improve so that we can get big profits someday.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:35:39 AM

I'm looking forward to invest on this altcoin of the project SGamePro because the team looks very solid. Another reason why I would invest to this project is because it is pewdiepie who is the face of their project. And I know that pewdiepie can make this project grow even more.

denbagoes

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 07:24:38 AM

I hope to invest in Ripple.
I know that Ripple is an extraordinary altcoin.
Although the value of the price is still very cheap at the moment, I am sure that future Ripple prices will be expensive coins.
The technology started by Ripple is very good and stable so there is a possibility if the Ripple price will be high.
Even since yesterday, there have been many banks that have researched the technology used by Ripple, because Ripple can do transactions that only require a little time and this is very surprising for the banking world.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:26:43 AM

I just invest my money into big coins like ETH, XLM, XRP and NEO, i'm very sure if you hold that coins more than 1 years it will give you more profit. Patient is the only key if you want to get big profit in cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: