Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:03:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best bounty platforms  (Read 2161 times)
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:03:11 PM

I worked for bountyhive and bounty0x. All that I can say for now is that bounty0x payed for all my submissions, and I'm still haven't received anything from bountyhive. Actually I don't like such platforms as you can't track your stakes as they don't have any spreadsheets and you never know if your share is counted correctly or not.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:16:43 PM

I recommend following AMAZIX, they have a very large percentage of good bounties, I also follow some managers, but here it is better for you to look for your loved ones, that I would not be the last one later! But sometimes you do not know the manager at all, but you can get very big money for bounty)))
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:44:19 PM

Very much the best bounty platform. it all depends on each person. Examples such as Bountyhive, Amazix, Bountyportal it is the best bounty platform I personally think. Maybe someone can add another.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:09:18 PM

Hey guys, give me please some recommendations. I know only about bountyhive, do you know any other bounty platforms which are paying in time? Thank you in advance!

Bountyhive is cool but too many participants and low rewards. Bounties slots fill up before 24 hours. You have to set telegram channel alert to catch it. I used to use it but leaving it little by little nowadays. I prefer the normal spreadsheet and report Bounty

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Cryptobosslady

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:12:51 AM

For me the best bounty platform is by amazix team ,they have high Sucess rate in all  their bounties although they are very strict ,followed by bounty hive, bounty platform and bountyox. As a bounty hunter spread your nest don't just depend on a single website
realestates15

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:30:40 AM

aqwire bounty program i'm waiting. but look for other also. Bountyhive, Bountyportal?
Zct2002

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:34:36 AM

Hey guys, give me please some recommendations. I know only about bountyhive, do you know any other bounty platforms which are paying in time? Thank you in advance!
The are a lot of bounty platform here and one of them is Bountyhive. I found the platform easy to use but they lack the transparency in terms of token allocation when the bounty is done.
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:37:33 AM

Amazix , they was handle some success icos and always paid ontime.

Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:02:04 AM

Most times, it's not about the bounty Manager or management platforms. There are some situations that happens at the end of the campaign and the project owners, decide to change their bounty terms in such case, you can't blame the Manger as payment is not done by him and not held in escrow too. Managers are just managing the campaign and not payout and its payout that matters to every bounty hunter.
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:08:24 AM

According to this, I still prefer to do my bounty here in Bitcointalk because it's still open and transparent, unlike other gift sites. We can see their bets and progress. You can also check out different parts of gifts and gifts or threads on various cryo-related platforms such as bitcointalk.org and altcoinstalk.com.

samoilov

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:21:49 AM

In my opinion, you should stick to bitcointalk.org only, other platforms are not trustworthy. I have heard mixed reviews about bountyhive.
Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:36:10 AM

Bountyguru is a great bounty platform, and you deserve to participate.
I heard from my friend that this platform is honest and most of the projects will be paid within 60 days. Grin

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:56:48 AM

I recommend BountyHive. No reports, just do the rules and you're in. Visit that and earn like a crazy.

PS. BountyHive is pretty much famous, even in just one hour, all the slots could be full.
dorofee

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:01:56 AM

I have also heard good things about bounty hive. I think bountyhive and the bounties on this  forum are sufficient to get started with.
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:03:58 AM

In my opinion, there are some good gift platforms like BountyHive.io because I think he's the best,
a lot of the people who participated in the bounty and most of the projects they manage are successful and successful.

elncrow

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:43:28 AM

Actually you can go for bounty management instead of bounty platform. Bounty management has good success rate than bounty platform. Though I am fed of bounty platform, there are several investors who will like bounty platform. Actually it depends on the choice and condition of the investors. So you are free to choose any.
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:02:11 AM

When you talk about platform, I give that to this forum. Bitcointalk is the best and no doubt about that. And when we talk bounty management team, no one like bountyhive. They are the best and working on the projects they campaign is always very easy because of no report palaver.
opeakande

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:14:35 AM

Best bounty platform is bountyhive. That is why they have a lot of bounty hunters. Working with them is so easy because you don't have to bother yourself with weekly reports which you may forget and was always tiring.
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:20:38 AM

In my opinion, Bountyhive is a very good platform and number one from the other others but now they have many competitors.I am now using that platform and am happy with the gifts that exist because Bountyhive does not require any report and also it is automatically calculated.

@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:31:51 AM

There are lot of them out there, I love each for the package it brings. I love Amazix for their strictness makes you sit up and work. Most of their campaign comes out top and goes to exchange very quick. I love bountyhive for their automated process. You don't need to keep tab of your links everything is automatic I really love it. Bountyplatform is also cool automated as well. I have not used tokengo

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: