Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:35:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best bounty platforms  (Read 2160 times)
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:48:18 AM

There are more that are good:

bountyhive: one of best ones, the only problem is that for social campaign every campain is awlays full after few minutes...
bounty0x: good but a little confusing about the rewards
bountyplatform: very easy to manage and to track your result
bounty hunters: very easy to manage
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:54:40 AM

There are a lot of bounty platforms around like bountyhive.io, icoreward, bountyguru, bountyplatform. Most of them are automated and less hassle in reporting the only downside is the number of participants are crowded and the more the crowd the lesser the distribution of rewards received. Like if the bounty allocated 100,000 tokens and the number of participants is 4000, then the distributed tokens will be 25. Unlike for manual bounty like reporting and owned post with limited participants like 500 to 1000 participants so the distributed token is 100 to 200 tokens.
cryptosuotor

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 10:04:13 AM

The best bounty platforms are as follows (1) bounty platform.io (2) bounty guru. (3) lastly bountyhive.io
salandacrypto

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:03:55 PM

I would look into Crowdholding.com.

They are co-creation platform where you earn crypto for giving feedback to tasks. They also have bounties and airdrops. They have over 60 projects on the platform, completed their ICO back in January and are listed on CoinMarketCap.

Open to everyone and doesn't matter if you are a newbie!

https://www.crowdholding.com
danceinthedunes

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:15:36 PM

This forum, in the altcoins part, in bounties there are a series of detailed sites to help you with that, you can also search in the Reddit subforum in the bounty alerts part, also there's a site called bounty review and they provide you with the main information, like who is the manager, how much they will give for participation and so on.
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:31:50 PM

I know of these ones, bountyplatform, Bounty0x, tokensuite but I can only vouch for bounty0x, I'm yet to participate in any bounty hosted on the other platforms.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:40:14 PM

Well on the platforms I would not recommend doing the bounty , there's a lot of participants , but can recommend a course such as needmoney look at them in the themes there is a link to their platform

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:43:00 PM

Currently, I'm using Bounty0x, BountyHive and participating bounties here in Bitcointalk. So here's my experience with them.

Bounty0x:

Pros- active support especially in telegram. They also have 24hours response and action thru email. There's a lot of project using Bounty0x for bounties and I find several good project in there like Mandala, COTI and Pigzbe.

Cons - currently they are very disorganize (not automate and KYC not working properly) and many complaints about unfair distribution and delay distribution of rewards.

BountyHive:
Pros - lots of good reviews. Automated count of your work, no need to submit anything just link all your social media account.

Cons- since this is very popular platform you need to check every now and then and be fast to join or quota reached

Bitcointalk Bounties:
Pros: transparency, coz there's spreadsheet you can check your stake for each week. Active BM.

Cons: Since there's so many bounties available, we need to be very careful on which to join.

Happy bounty hunting.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:17:38 AM

I do not recommend you to use different platforms at all. Yes, they are convenient, but as practice shows it is better to use the forum.
lancer10

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:45:13 PM

Hey guys, give me please some recommendations. I know only about bountyhive, do you know any other bounty platforms which are paying in time? Thank you in advance!
1. BountyHive (https://bountyhive.io)
2. BountyHunter (https://bountyhunter.club)
3. IcoReward (https://icoreward.com)
4. TokenGo (https://tokengoplatform.com)
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:47:05 PM

Hey guys, give me please some recommendations. I know only about bountyhive, do you know any other bounty platforms which are paying in time? Thank you in advance!

There are several bounty platforms across the crypto space
There are several bounty managers as well
But I would implore you to look towards the project and not the platform or the bounty managers

You will not get any reward from the platform or the bounty manager
You get your reward from the project you are marketing

So work on your research and go for the best bounties
oyeade56

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 08:23:48 PM

There are so many bounty platforms available  for bounty hunters to partake in bounty campaigns. You already know about Bountyhive, so I will just give you  names like; BountyHunters, BountyOX.
Techysk

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:30:14 PM

There are several bounty platforms which is good but in my opinion Bountyplatform, bountyhive and bounty0x these website provides good bounties and thanks to this post I also discover new bounty websites in comments. Grin
ubongephraim

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:31:02 PM

This is a thread to be In.. Been searching for bounties for a while now.
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:32:08 PM

This is a thread to be In.. Been searching for bounties for a while now.
I don't like bounty platform. they aimed to help bounty hunters, but some of them suffer from technical issues and sometimes count stakes with mistakes.
I've never received high payout on bounty platform. It is hard to find bounty now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Inastran

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:33:48 PM

it is so hard for me to answer this as i am not a fan bounty campaigns at all i consider them to be boring

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
abuhazzan

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:47:39 PM

I used to know only of bountyhive too but as i advanced in my research over time, I came across spome more interesting platforms which include but not limited to: Bounty0x, BountyHunters, Bounty Networks and Bounty Platfroms. You may want to check them out

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:50:10 PM

there are many choices on the bounty, I rarely follow bounty.
I heard that owners from Bountyhive are being processed by law. there are many actual choices and you can look for them in the bounty column.
Mishael

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:57:46 PM

There are various types of bounty platforms to get prizes, this can be considered by the bounties to be followed. Get to know the manager and also the team is also better, various bounty platforms including bounty portal, amazix, bounty0x, bounty hunters and others.
aliraza6663

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:14:18 PM

Here are some platforms on which you can take part in bounty.
icoreward.com
BountyPlatform.io
bountyguru.com
Bountyhive.io

100% agreed with the mentioned platforms, all are working very well and has lot of attractions to newly launched ICOs. Many ICOs are preferring web based portals
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: