Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:31:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 3 coins in 2020?  (Read 3061 times)
sabtu malam

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 04:13:38 AM

For the year 2020 are still pretty far away. Maish there is approximately 1.5 years. And in that time, there will be many possibilities occur. But I think that in these, ethereum and bitcoin will still remain so the best.
hasndz87777777

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:02:38 AM

I think that etherium will be a coin that will cost as bitcoin.However, for me, the best coin in 2020 will still remain bitcoin because of the great potentials that it has and it is also the oldest crypto, the other coin after it will be ethereum. The last coin is NEO because they have very good technology and also have good management team.
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:11:04 AM

I am trying to guess what will be the top 3 coins in 2 more year, say on 1st June, 2020.

Probably, BTC may not be the champion anymore but will still stand at runner-up position thanks to its historical role. ETH providing reliable platform for many valuable tokens can overthrow BTC to become the king. One of the coins with 3rd-generation blockchain like ADA or EOS will deserve the 3rd.

Anything can happen, and that's my prediction. What's yours?
For me,in two years from now I would guess that Bitcoin would still be the undisputed king of crypto in 2020 it will keep on growing as the years come and being a investor in it and also ethereum and litecoin too will follow it.
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:24:04 AM

I think the best 3 coin:
WHAT IS THAT
Tezos
VİA
They will soon be worth a lot. It is advantageous in many ways. I'm in this room for three.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

kabzon_btw

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:26:08 AM

I am trying to guess what will be the top 3 coins in 2 more year, say on 1st June, 2020.

Probably, BTC may not be the champion anymore but will still stand at runner-up position thanks to its historical role. ETH providing reliable platform for many valuable tokens can overthrow BTC to become the king. One of the coins with 3rd-generation blockchain like ADA or EOS will deserve the 3rd.

i think it is hard to tell which coinis better and every person has his or her own opinion, so it is gard to anme top 3
kabzon_btw

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:26:39 AM

I think the best 3 coin:
WHAT IS THAT
Tezos
VİA
They will soon be worth a lot. It is advantageous in many ways. I'm in this room for three.
well, some people say that etheeum and bitcoina re the best and some say they have lost their c
alue,
kabzon_btw

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:27:13 AM

For me,in two years from now I would guess that Bitcoin would still be the undisputed king of crypto in 2020 it will keep on growing as the years come and being a investor in it and also ethereum and litecoin too will follow it.

in my opinnion as many people as many opinions, so ithink that you should listen to them, but decide on your own only
kabzon_btw

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:27:55 AM

I know only one crypt project Socratus
well, yes, i have heard a lot pf good thongs about this cryptocurrency, so i am i terested now in it, i hope it is really good
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:31:31 AM

It's really hard to imagine that bitcoin will be dethrone from being number one. I still believed that in two years from bitcoin will still be number 1, ethereum will still be number 2 and imo aion will be number 3.

For me its bitcoin is still the number one but I can't imagine that its being dethrone from being number one, ethereum is striking up and is close to being on the top but I still believe its still bitcoin and will not depeat it.
Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:36:57 AM

I still think Bitcoin has a lot of room to grow but if I need to choose three more and I definitely go for Ethereum and Dash Because this 3 coins have a very solid platform and the technology used is already being applied in different things.
Healsmans

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 11:38:27 AM

i tu9nk ut is even hard to predict top three altcouns for this yrar, and i doubr that you can say for sure what will happen in 2020
Healsmans

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 11:39:06 AM

I still think Bitcoin has a lot of room to grow but if I need to choose three more and I definitely go for Ethereum and Dash Because this 3 coins have a very solid platform and the technology used is already being applied in different things.
well, of i made a prediction i would say that ethereu  and bitcoinwiould not at the end of the line in 2030, but we will see
potassium40

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:39:55 AM

this year that you ahve mention is so faraway, that 8nwould not risk 8n making any predictions, so i sk jot know
potassium40

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:40:30 AM

well, of i made a prediction i would say that ethereu  and bitcoinwiould not at the end of the line in 2030, but we will see
it id really hard to say, so i think taht ee shpuld wait and see, this will be more reliablr,w hy to make preductions
iaxakov

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:01:00 PM

It's really hard to imagine that bitcoin will be dethrone from being number one. I still believed that in two years from bitcoin will still be number 1, ethereum will still be number 2 and imo aion will be number 3.

For me its bitcoin is still the number one but I can't imagine that its being dethrone from being number one, ethereum is striking up and is close to being on the top but I still believe its still bitcoin and will not depeat it.
Agreed. Bitcoin can not be overthrown in any way. Yes, it is in principle not necessary to anybody. Bitcoin makes up a large part of the market capitalization. If you remove it, tryptomer most likely die. This means that bitcoin takes all the blows haters.
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:23:10 PM

Well firstly i would say that time and time again people say that this or that ALT will topple the no 1 position of btc and time and time again they have all failed. There is a reason why it is there and and i personally dont think any coin ether or otherwise will be able to take its position.

Anyways here is my list

BTC
ETHER
MONERO/Zcash
EOS/ADA

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:31:23 PM

I would predict that bitcoin will still hold the prime position of number 1 crypto as always, Ethereum will be second, the third will be some coin
 not yet in the market but that is very revolutionary.

Man, it is absolutely impossible to foresee what can happen in 2 years. I believe that Ethereum will be in the top-3 cryptocurrencies. I can also admit that Cadano and NEO will become its rivals. IMHO.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:40:17 PM

I would predict that bitcoin will still hold the prime position of number 1 crypto as always, Ethereum will be second, the third will be some coin
 not yet in the market but that is very revolutionary.

Man, it is absolutely impossible to foresee what can happen in 2 years. I believe that Ethereum will be in the top-3 cryptocurrencies. I can also admit that Cadano and NEO will become its rivals. IMHO.

That is impossible and how do you know that ethereum will be place in a top 3 of coin marketcap list. If you think ripple or any coins out there in market will take into 2nd place that quite hard to guess only all if you don't know what is ethereum capability that certainly hold its place its because of its long term abilities which give them a very unique forms that is hard to copy by other coin.

marvel21

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:47:40 PM

I think nothing will change and we will see in 2020 ethereum, ripple and bitcoin cash.

Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:55:35 PM

I think nothing will change and we will see in 2020 ethereum, ripple and bitcoin cash.

Yeah, that is right possibility remains the same as the its value never fade. This is because they are highly potential and profitable for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: