Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:54:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose exchange. My experience  (Read 646 times)
cryptolord2077 (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:00:30 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 03:45:31 AM by cryptolord2077
Merited by r1f696 (5), rolik2001 (2), LiluSG (2), dgross0818 (2), becapital (2), milewilda (1), jokowi (1), Rookie29 (1), moepaing (1), Apple4myCat (1)

Hello! I have been participating in the bounty since March this year. And I want to share my experience with the use of crypto-exchange exchanges.
At the moment, I have about 60 paid bounty coins (most are not yet traded, and I have already sold some). And about 80 coins with paid airdrops.

Let's start

1. https://www.binance.com/

The exchange on which I sold my first tokens. Exchange of high quality and high level of security. But it rarely happens on the listing of coins.

Pros:
  • low commissions of trade
  • fast
  • intuitive interface
  • high level of security
  • large volumes

Minuses:
  • little tokens we need, they do not often leaf it
  • commission for the withdrawal of at least 0,01 ETH, keep in mind if you want to merge a small amount

Conclusion: I recommend for constant trading

2. https://forkdelta.github.io/

Exchange fork etherdelta, they have one smart contract. The exchange is similar to a drain pit. Many of those coins that have not yet entered the normal exchanges are traded, usually not large volumes. The price is often much lower than the ICO. I prefer to use this exchange only as a last resort, it is better to wait for the coin to exit to a normal exchange and sell at a higher price.

Pros:
  • low commissions
  • verification is not needed for withdraw
  • a lot of tokens

Minuses:
  • no intuitive interface
  • sometimes slows down

Conclusion: I recommend in cases when you need to merge a coin into which you do not believe or buy cheaply the one in which you are sure.

3. https://idex.market/

One of my favorite exchanges. Good volumes. I would recommend that novices take a closer look at it. Of course, not without flaws.
   Pros:
  • low commissions
  • verification is not needed for output
  • a lot of tokens
  • good volumes
  • a fairly clear interface

Minuses:
  • laggy, sometimes strongly
  • sometimes you have to wait for transactions
  • the minimum amount for an order  0.15 ETH (keep in mind at small volumes)

4. https://hitbtc.com/

Exchange with a suspicious reputation and good volumes. Personally, I have no problems with this exchange. I sold on it several types of coins, including the unsuccessfully sold MTC which is now very much increased in price.

Pros:
  • verification is not needed for withdraw
  • a lot of tokens
  • good volumes
  • friendly interface
  • there is a demo version of the platform

Minuses:
  • is very slow on the list of tokens
  • a lot of feedback about the delay and freeze of transactions
  • if the network is overloaded, there is a risk that ETH can hang for 4 weeks (they warn about it)

Conclusion: I recommend for trading carefully

5. https://www.kucoin.com/#/

KuCoin - the Hong Kong stock exchange Crypto-currency. Fast and safe.

Pros:
  • a lot of currency pairs
  • fast
  • low commissions
  • friendly interface
  • verification is not needed to withdraw up to 2x BTC
  • mobile application
  • it is possible to receive income by storing  tokens on the balance

Minuses:
  • not convenient graphs for analysis
  • the minimum commission for withdrawal 0,01 ETH

6. https://trade.qryptos.com/

The Japanese exchange of crypto currencies is known primarily as a large exchange operator QUOINEX. Does not support fiat currencies.
Registered for the sake of one coin, as a result of 3 weeks waiting for verification to withdraw.

Pros:
  • low commissions

Minuses:
  • verification is necessary for withdrawal (2-3 weeks)
  • no intuitive interface /li]
Conclusion: I do not recommend it. You can trade, but before the deposit go through verification.

[!] In all listed above exchanges there is a way of 2 factorial authorization ALWAYS use it!
[!] Add all exchanges to bookmarks, and never go from search engines!
[!] Three times double-check the purse number before deposit and withdrawal.

Useful links:

Boat notifying about the listing of coins: https://t.me/coin_listing
Service in which you can set up alerts for interesting coins, their volumes, exchanges: http://icowatchdog.com

These are not all exchanges with which I happened to interact, the post will be updated.

Thank you for your attention.
Sorry for the mistakes in my English. I just want to share my experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:13:30 PM

Thanks! Really interesting and helpfull article

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:38:44 PM

Well, as a bounty hunter there's no better choice than decentralized one. But as a trader, I use Binance (because their beautiful UI, high level  security, no need KYC and the volume) and one of my local exchange 😂

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:49:16 PM

There is no doubt that Binance is the best exchange i have ever used. i also use other exchanges among which Kucoin and HitBTC are also recommendable. I think Idex should try to work a little more on on the site, because it can be very slow in processing transactions sometimes. Although, this also happens to some big exchanges.
Folkdelta is another exchange that needs a lot of technical inputs. There are times some orders would have been executed, yet they will be shown as if they have not been executed. I think this needs to be worked upon.
npfyieke

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:53:33 PM

My suggestion is binance. There are a lot of coins here, the biggest volume of transactions. If you hold a large number of coins, it is very convenient to sell here.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:20:51 PM

OP you sure have a lot of time for bounties. Just be sure to have a little time for yourself  Grin anyway the best exchanges I have been using are binance and kucoin. I have used hitbtc a few times, my problem with hitbtc is that it's very lag in my android, it takes 5sec or more for every action I made like clicking or inputing.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:46:02 PM

My suggestion is binance. There are a lot of coins here, the biggest volume of transactions. If you hold a large number of coins, it is very convenient to sell here.
Binance is good exchanges everyone accepted but we should choose profitable and promising exchanges so we can pick some other trading site it will make profit. I think many traditional exchanges are really more convenient to sell in the altcoins and many new altcoins are occupy the more space in Binance so we should analyse the best platform then buying or selling the Cryptocurrency.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:54:26 PM

Here is not told about the Yobit stock exchange, but I advise you not to work with it. I have no words to describe my impressions, just trust me.
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:17:07 PM

You wrote very briefly and all in fact. There is no unnecessary information.
Exchanges today appear as mushrooms after the rain. And this I'm not talking about different local ones that are geared towards a certain country, not the whole world. Even you in the description paid quite a lot of attention to two very young exchanges.
 I like this trend and for me some old stock exchanges become irrelevant, but new ones are attracted by their interface and efficiency.
nascasto

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:20:26 PM

I would certainly not include forkdelta and qryptos in this list. One is unusable and the authorities are making a very late return. It reminded me of the situation before poloniaex was sold.

cryptolord2077 (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:04:56 PM

Here is not told about the Yobit stock exchange, but I advise you not to work with it. I have no words to describe my impressions, just trust me.

I did not even try. Heard many negative reviews about this exchange.
ryantc

Activity: 329

Bitcoin may be the TCP/IP of money.

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:17:40 PM

Thank you for this report on your experience with bounty campaigns. I have had similar experience with bounties such as Binance and others. I find that bounties with smaller pools of participants are much more rewarding
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:22:02 PM

I do not recommend using it.(Hitbtc and qryptos) Because very bad exchane and qryptos does not always allow withdrawals.
sainaselalisa

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:23:26 PM

Thanks a lot. It is really a heplfull post. Many people get hesitate to choose which one is the best or good to them. I hope your post will help lot of people.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:29:11 PM

If you are talking soecifically about the bounty humters that want to sell the reard tokens quickly i think they need only forkdelta and idex as these two exchange quickly lists the tokens, i do not know how you have posted the names of exchanges like binance, kucoin etc because they do not list a new token easily.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
zlt220

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:40:31 PM

Binance is the best of all, due to its high security, beginners friendliness, and high volume, it's highly recommended for traders.
All centralized exchange are good and are highly secure such as Hitbtc, kucoin, and others.
croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:46:54 PM

As far as i know binance is good. Many coins are available there and the trade quantity also very large. It is effective for you sell your coin here.
lynx_

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:20:30 PM

Good work, mate. I think beginners need this information to begin with. Some get tokens and do not know where it's more profitable and faster to sell. Develop further!
yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:37:49 PM

Agrees with the entire list except the last exchange. She is not very comfortable and trades very badly there. And a long verification without which it is impossible to withdraw funds. I do not advise anyone on this exchange

moynul2050

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:41:42 PM

I just found out that qryptos is an exchange from Japan, there are still many other better exchanges from this list.
thanks for sharing.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: