Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:06:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: religion poll results: Agnostic and/or non-religious VS. "other"  (Read 834 times)
krostue (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 120

post history is my own and doesn't represent other

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 05:33:41 PM

how do these differ?
Are there any Unitarian Universalists who frequent this site?
If there is one thing i DO believe in, its the strength in numbers. The loving embrace of a community and the power of people.
IMHO this is a religion valid enough for its own option on the poll. You can google it, or go to the library and get a book, cause it has a long history. I would even bet there is a building where services are held within 120 miles if you are in the United States.
My wife and I were once "members" in my hometown. We moved away years ago, but have now found a community to believe in. We are joining again this weekend... and as part of the ceremony, i will be giving the church bitcoin wallet for public donations, as well as an altcoin wallet for our private donation,
If you believe in this concept, i will PM you the BTC address, cause I am not here to spam for funds. I am here to hopefully start a discussion.... about how you might already be a "UU" and not know it.
Thanks
Duncan

my first musical NFT on namecoin m/eow was registered in 2014. my specialization is cryptoart and my preferred platform is CounterParty Feel free to give feedback on the Treatise on cyproart I wrote in 2019, well before the NFT hype-train pulled into town. This Gallery includes multiple works made by, with or for me. for sale @ ethereum.properties : ethereum.training ethereum.contractors ethereum.computer ethereum.systems ethereum.training ethereum.support ethereum.solutions list obo
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:35:43 PM

Might be a good idea to actually include a poll.
krostue (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 10:04:10 PM

its just not pinned:
the poll is already made, and started. no reply allowed.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=264639.0

my first musical NFT on namecoin m/eow was registered in 2014. my specialization is cryptoart and my preferred platform is CounterParty Feel free to give feedback on the Treatise on cyproart I wrote in 2019, well before the NFT hype-train pulled into town. This Gallery includes multiple works made by, with or for me. for sale @ ethereum.properties : ethereum.training ethereum.contractors ethereum.computer ethereum.systems ethereum.training ethereum.support ethereum.solutions list obo
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 01:35:32 AM

Interesting, I never knew this existed.  Not sure what to think of it.  Perhaps it'd be most useful to a person who is still trying to find the truth.  Trying to wrap my mind around atheists and agnostics going to church; sounds like an oxymoron at first but there they are.

krostue (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 09:01:45 AM

evidently a special friend of ours is a Unitarian Universalist of some sort. Dunno if he is a member somewhere currently, or simply a "friend." This article says he met his 2nd wife at http://www.uucch.org

http://mag.newsweek.com/2014/03/14/bitcoin-satoshi-nakamoto.html

hey man... If you see this feel free to eMail me. I would love to share something with you! my user name @gmail.com

jstern

Activity: 368
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:45:11 AM

I want to get down on my knees and start pleasing Jesus. I want to feel his salvation all over my face.
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:06:49 AM

I want to get down on my knees and start pleasing Jesus. I want to feel his salvation all over my face.
I'm quite sure some people would feel offended reading this.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: