Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:57:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to identify Good and legit bounties  (Read 837 times)
freakdust123

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:11:36 AM

Be like the investors, as bounty hunters arent only to join the bounty, like investors, they search the project if it has potential, and their platform, team, road map, and the website, will tell you if they are genuine what are they gonna aim.
kakaword

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:13:13 AM

Yes, when you are ready to do a bounty mission, you need to find a good project. I think the most important thing is that this project has a background founder and a good operating team, which is for the project very important.
AmaZixOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 8

AmaZix.com - Professional community management

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 07:15:07 AM

There are some things you can evaluate on paper, many suggestions provided by users here in above posts are all useful and can help you make your decision about good projects to participate in. But don't forget that the main purposes of these programs is to help the project spread awareness and promote their product/service/brand/idea.

This means that you should have genuine interest in them and can honestly talk about the project as a genuine supporter.

Spend some time in the various platforms of the project to chat and discuss with fellow supporters and project owners. This gives you a better idea about how the project is managed and/or if they are indeed worthy of your support.

aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:16:09 AM

Follow me before you decide to participate in any bonus campaign, read carefully about the project. Know the purpose, route, method of implementation, team, community response to the project ... If all is clear and good direction then this is the correct decision.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:18:35 AM

Always follow the company white paper to know that if the company is legit or not? After finding a legit one then go to bounty participant spreadsheet and find out the no. of participant the bounty program. If you see that the participant is low in number then take part in the bounty program to get the higher reward.
Dynamist

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:50:03 AM

Please i will like to ask the community what and what must I consider before joining a bounty campaign am still not clear on that.. And I got to know not all Bounties are good to join.. From experience all my effort on metal Factory was a waste as the thread was removed and my 3 weeks posting and sharing was all for nothing.

A lot of research would help. Look into the team members and developers of the ICO you're planning to participate. Take a closer look at the numbers of their investors,social media account and to the people that shows interests on this project. Check out their website,study their platform and you'll eventually understand what you're about to enter. Keep in mind that Information is the key on avoiding fraud schemers.

askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:52:16 AM

Please i will like to ask the community what and what must I consider before joining a bounty campaign am still not clear on that.. And I got to know not all Bounties are good to join.. From experience all my effort on metal Factory was a waste as the thread was removed and my 3 weeks posting and sharing was all for nothing.

Before joining a bounty always research about that project as if you are researching an ICO to invest. Your research will help you in understanding if the ICO will be a success and hence the bounty will completely commence as well.
Also, be cautious and check for good bounty managers who have the reputation of handling successful Bounty Campaigns in the past. I prefer joining campaigns from Amazix for the same reason.
Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:54:29 AM

Except you want to join popular coins bounty of coins that listed on icodrops, that are very legit, but over crowded.  If you don't want to do that,  you can check there social media volume and how active there telegram is
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:59:30 AM

To find good bounty campaigns is like to find a good initial coin offering. First of all, dont waste your time with bounty campaigns who promises big pools. Because all those big pools do not matter when the projects behind is wortless. So do not participate in bounty campaigns from projects which will fail. After that you can look for the bounty manager, if hes a good one or not.
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:59:46 AM

I have encountered this situation several times. I have encountered a task that lasted for 2 months. In the end, it only issued a bulletin “Project Failed” on the bounty thread. I was very frustrated, but we have What is the solution? ? We can only move on in order to live!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:04:41 AM

To sort out a good project from a bad one you should do your own analysis. Look at how much the project is already on the market, is there a finished product or not, is this a team, how many competitors. Then you can take a look at what the project is about sites with ratings. This will be enough to conclude.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:09:59 AM

Yes, now it's hard to choose a bounty company at the end of which you will get a good reward. For now, almost every crypto-active startup conducts the ICO bounty, but whether it can enter the market and collect the amount necessary for development from investors is difficult to predict.
act now

Activity: 166
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:10:44 AM

To sort out a good project from a bad one you should do your own analysis. Look at how much the project is already on the market, is there a finished product or not, is this a team, how many competitors. Then you can take a look at what the project is about sites with ratings. This will be enough to conclude.
I fully agree with you! You need your own analysis of the ICO and, accordingly, the bounty campaign. Of course, will not be easy to carry out such an analysis  for the first time. But, in the end, it is getting invaluable experience.
xda-developer

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:13:48 AM

First of all, it makes sense to pay attention to who conducts the bounty. Bounty manager can become a guarantee of fairness distribution of awards. But no one will know whether the project will be successful.

mrphilippine

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:19:16 AM

Based on my experienced I rarely get bad bounties because i always do my background check. First i have to check what the project offers even if they have the best team out there but the benefits of the coin is low it can collapsed fast. Also i always check who are the bounty manager managing the bounties, if they have high trust rate there are minimum chance that it will not succeed or you will not gonna paid. Good luck and Happy Hunting!
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:53:31 AM

Before joining in any campaign make sure you study thoroughly the whitepaper of that campaign, the team members are all legit and the bounty manager is well known on the forum. Bounty manager or the group that manages bounty is very essential to identify a good project. Be sure to join in those campaigns where the manager tells participants that the token number allocated for bounty is fixed from total supply. Those kinds of bounty will always give you a good return after completing their ICO's successfully. You can also look out for Escrowed bounty. I always get suspicious when a project stops updating their information on social sites. So there's another clue for you to spot a suspicious project.
-Absolutely I will agree finding good and legit bounties,is not easy you need to be enough time and take time to read the white paper regarding to this matter if you don't like to be wasteful time ,because despite of we have a white paper and other information will complete but at the end of bounty campaign,will not pay because will not succeed due to the sale target of token will not  be reach,I'm must saying because it will happen to me last month,and I'm realize even joining of bounty camping will also risk.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:04:15 AM

I think the prize problem almost all have its standards. what you should know is a good ico and has a lot of potential in the future with the idea and the technology. logically, if it ico succeeded and successful due to good. as a result you yourself will get a share of reward campaign with equal.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:17:39 AM

first thing first you need to make some research, if you want to find out if the bounty project is good and legit , such the vision of the project ,white paper , ANN thread (which is you can obtain more information about the project) using the feedback of the crowd , 'cause that is the most important such negative and positive feedback from the crowd to easily determine the project.
samyang2x

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:51:51 AM

In my own opinion you dont know who is a ligit bounteis and who is scam.the only way is to join and choose a bounty who is you know that bounty is ligit.that is only you need to do.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
londawzen

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:59:00 AM

There are a lot of scams in the bounty company today. And have the mind to approach to the proper choice of the bounty. Carefully review the terms and conditions and what they offer. Not all generosity take newcomers.  First of all, pay attention to their website, white paper, road map, token price, social media.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: