Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:46:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to identify Good and legit bounties  (Read 837 times)
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:44:58 PM

To identify a good bounty, you should take time to read the project whitepaper to be sure the project has good ideas and to know what it is all about, you should also study the roadmap, check the history of the developer and management team and even the manager to know of their past achievement, also check the community and how well they are doing on their social media platforms and you can also check the rating of the project.
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:45:24 PM

for me i check their team roadmaps and read their whitepaper also.
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:48:05 PM

It's difficult to find a good and legit bounties now these days, but before you join a bounty campaign make some research and study the project before you participate with them.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Wearegoodfrends

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:56:23 PM

I first look at the team that makes the ISO. I'm trying to see if I can trust them. How much their product will be in demand on the market.  Also very important is the Manager who leads the bounty.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:19:19 PM

There are a lot of bounties in the altcoin section as we can see, and the problem is how to choose good bounty, that we can make money by joining those bounty, this is the big  problem of many people here,  but for me I join bounty program handle by manager who have many recently successful project because I was hoping that those manager has good bounties handled that are possible profitable to their participants so, I join those bounty.

febryza

Activity: 104

CryptoCurrency

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:23:28 PM

If you're bounty hunter, you may to take attention to the team member of the project that you want to join. Look at their profile and make sure that's not fake profile, then look their whitepaper and roadmap to know what the aim and the vision and mission of that project in the future, if you think that is good by your research. Then your turn to decide whether it is good to be joined or not.

[
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:55:23 PM

Please i will like to ask the community what and what must I consider before joining a bounty campaign am still not clear on that.. And I got to know not all Bounties are good to join.. From experience all my effort on metal Factory was a waste as the thread was removed and my 3 weeks posting and sharing was all for nothing.

Honestly it's hard to choose the right ICOs, especially now their are a lot ICOs in Bounty's. That's why we have to be meticulous in choosing the right icos. As my opinion to eliminate the scammed ICOs we have to research first the roadmap of their project, website and the team member of that ICos. So that we will be guided to choose the right ICOs.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:04:52 PM

The way to I identify my bounties is that i research on any bounty the way i will research an ico and if i find it interesting then I will join the bounty but if i find it not interesting I won't join or even if i join once i get the tokens I will dump it immediately and move on.
emmaeducatorxx

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:32:38 AM

To find good bounty campaigns is like to find a good initial coin offering. First of all, dont waste your time with bounty campaigns who promises big pools. Because all those big pools do not matter when the projects behind is wortless. So do not participate in bounty campaigns from projects which will fail. After that you can look for the bounty manager, if hes a good one or not.
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:37:04 AM

Please i will like to ask the community what and what must I consider before joining a bounty campaign am still not clear on that.
Set yourself on what are the bounties that you want to join. Like if you know the bounty manager and you trust it because he has a good reputation, that can be one factor.

And I got to know not all Bounties are good to join.
Well that's true, not all of them are good to join.

From experience all my effort on metal Factory was a waste as the thread was removed and my 3 weeks posting and sharing was all for nothing.
That means they violated a rules against the forum and their thread was removed because of not abiding the forum rules.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:41:29 AM

Please i will like to ask the community what and what must I consider before joining a bounty campaign am still not clear on that.. And I got to know not all Bounties are good to join.. From experience all my effort on metal Factory was a waste as the thread was removed and my 3 weeks posting and sharing was all for nothing.

Seems you just jumped into the first bounty you came  across. Don't worry. I also fell into the same mishap when I did crestonium and techspecs bounties. This was when I first started bounty hunting. Today I do my research well before engaging in bounties. That is why I am promoting Spotcoin today. I have done my homework on them and they are very legit and proven.

AlexFF

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:45:41 PM

Before selling hailstones from Bounty campaigns, I always assess the capitalization and development prospects of the coin.
hoanguyenn203

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:34:34 AM

Be like the investors, as bounty hunters arent only to join the bounty, like investors, they search the project if it has potential, and their platform, team, road map, and the website, will tell you if they are genuine what are they gonna aim.
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:20:01 AM

Read the ANN, visit their website if any, and also search the ICO in rating sites like ICOBench. ICO rating sites evaluate more than just the ICO project, these sites even validate the ICO team members. Some rating sites also evaluates the quality of the ICO so the higher rating, the higher success rate it would have.

jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:02:11 AM

Its a little bit difficult to decide if a bounty is good or legit they might look very promising and still be fake but still you can make your personal research thoroughly to ensure its is legit to participate in them and also the bounty managers
Nginende

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:12:24 AM

There is not a 100% plan for how to verify a particular company, bounty or ISO, you need to study and yet at some point trust it.
KpopLord

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:59:14 AM

Better try to know the bounty manager. Search information about him and about the project their trying to implement. If you see the goal or objective of the project is good, maybe it is legit. Being knowledgeable about the project is the best way to know whether the bounty is trustworthy.
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:05:38 AM

No one can say exactly which bounty will be successful.View where there are users with a high rank and try to repeat them.But it will not give you 100% guarantee.
innokkk

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:17:30 AM

My advice for you is always pay attention to the previous projects of the development team, and how successful they were!
Many scammers very skillfully forge white paper and a website. This, too, must be considered!
hi-blessings

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 12:41:23 PM

I would suggest that you follow genuine and reliable bounty platforms or bounty managers. At least with that you can be sure that 70-85% of the ones you will be participating in would succeed. That is what I do and it favors me and my chances of running scam bounties is low.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: