Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:54:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to identify Good and legit bounties  (Read 825 times)
Nuwekli

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:03:46 PM

to take after an abundance we should see the allotment of abundance given. additionally, the group that handles likewise should be trusted and constantly dynamic in message gathering. after we participate in an abundance we should work as per the run and we should likewise be industrious to check our post in the case of something is erased or not.
maximilian4aue

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:12:55 AM

I try to choose bounties from bounty managers of some renown, the ones from Sandra evans look really good most of the time, it doesn't mean that you will get a lot of profits though, but in terms on legitimacy they are good.
jeffbitcoin2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:17:24 AM

you can see it to there white paper and road map if there perfectly Mean it!! there no wrong of there white paper and acurate to there ICOs Succes full!!! and always updated!!
batrocio1

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

Count Your Investment - Not your savings

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:18:11 AM

Good Day .. as a newbie before engaging to a new bounties or airdrop. first thing first , gain some knowledge and read some feedback about the whole campaign , some bounties are just a waste  of time to participate but most of them are good bounties and some coins/tokens they are promoting has a great value.Smiley

n e l   |   Help developing communities earn interest
https://nel.network/
███ ████   Token Sale  ●  Sept 15th  ●   ████ ███
Toing_Jr

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:41:31 AM

Based on my experience, you must analyse the projects, not bounties. Because if ICO has great chances to collect hard cap, you can get large profit from bounty. But project with low marks and small marketing budget won't paid you. But nevermind, nothing to lose when you do that bounties, ee never know.shat will happened in the future, and just go for it, Good luck my friend.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:43:01 AM

Please i will like to ask the community what and what must I consider before joining a bounty campaign am still not clear on that.. And I got to know not all Bounties are good to join.. From experience all my effort on metal Factory was a waste as the thread was removed and my 3 weeks posting and sharing was all for nothing.
there are many things you have to analyze when deciding to join a bounty project, such as a white paper, a trusted ICO, Team, Advisor and BM rating, even the project Exchanger plan. so the work that you do will not be left over
Kingmurphy

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:53:47 AM

Its really hard to identify good and legit bounties this days because there are bunches of scammers out there trying to harm people.
esportseco

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:55:55 AM

If they have a strong backing of the company, and the company has good ideas and goals. The bounty should be legit. If the supply is at least 2% of their tokens its a good bounty.
Bayonetto

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:58:04 AM

I personally think that in this forum you could get into more scams than going to a bounty manager website, those generally make the research for you and chose the right projects to work with, so give them a try.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:59:49 AM

What I always check is the product itself. It must be on demand all the time. We all know that if the token lose its demand, the coin will be dead and no one will buy it. Even traders will not buy those if it goes cheap. I also search on the team especially the CEO. If I can't find anything about the team, most likely its a scam or a fail project. I also check the manager of the bounty if they are good to work with. Allocation and number of participants is also a factor since it will affect the rewards that will be distributed.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Gimolre

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:24:40 AM

In the event that it's an ICO professing to have raised a huge number of Ethereum as of now and they need you to enroll to see the new contract address and they have no real way to demonstrate they collected so much cash... at that point it's presumably a trick abundance where they are simply endeavoring to get advertisements out on your mark to get other individuals to sustain them more ethereum. They frequently offer unlikely abundance compensates as well... like a few ethereum every week except then they don't pay week after week and say they will pay toward the finish of the battle. I am just doing efforts that compensation week by week now.
Moonspel

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:47:42 AM

It happens a lot. don't treat bounty like a job. It is better to take it as an additional income. If you do the bounty your main occupation then you quickly get tired of it.
joseherrera04

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:29:48 AM

I tend to go for bounty managers of certain popularity, a lot of people told me that the bounties from sandra evans were really good, I still haven't participated in any of them, but they could be a good thing to try in the next weeks.
zouwahyu

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:48:38 AM

Simple answer is looking for whitepaper projects and learn carefully, do not rush to investment, join the group Ico to get many information about the projects
selenophile

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:16:15 PM

All I can advice is to study and anlayze the ICO where you want to participate. To be honest with you, there's no any sign if the project is legic or scam. What I am doing is I read their whitepaper and also check the background of the campaign manager. Hope that will helps

ailyn30

Activity: 140

Anonymous warrior

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:18:32 PM

You can Identify through judging their mission,vision,website,whitepaper and of course the Team. Legit bounties usually has the attractive website which you will be able to pull yourself on joining their ICO.

I AM THE CRYPTO CURRENCY!
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:38:07 PM

Before joining any bounties , make sure to read the whitepaper first. If you not have a time for doing this , make sure to check the ICO ratings of the bounty that you will be joining , make sure that it is handled by the trusted campaign managers here at the forum and if there are plenty of high ranking members of the forum that is joining the bounty (senior members and up).
Hades92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 11:44:43 AM

Please i will like to ask the community what and what must I consider before joining a bounty campaign am still not clear on that.. And I got to know not all Bounties are good to join.. From experience all my effort on metal Factory was a waste as the thread was removed and my 3 weeks posting and sharing was all for nothing.
important !! before participating in the campaign you must read the rules applied by the bounty manager, although the rules can sometimes be changed at any time, and experience is needed. because we won't know if we haven't followed it

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
kalel18
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:08:25 PM

I like this question. because it's the feeling you're uncertain about your threads. There are also threads that are not legitimate as soon as they leave. hopefully I get information on this threads how I can figure out that a thread is legit.
crystalworld

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:19:24 PM

I think if there is a way the bounty programmes that is being released each month is limited to certain number, I  guess there will be more reliable and legit bounty programme and people's effort will not be wasted so much like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: