Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:29:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ukrainian revolution ask for support in Bitcoin !  (Read 7279 times)
TheFootMan

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:04:03 PM

The girl in the above picture died a week after she was photographed. She was just 13 years old. Her name was Yana and the place of death was Odessa, Ukraine.

It's completely horrible. But this is only one of several stories around the world. Life's are ruined everery day around the globe. While I or anyone else as a private person could help somehow, just a little, it would infact maybe save a life or two, but on a larger scale - what's needed to be done is that we as a world-community divert our resources from millitary spending to humanitary operations.

If we wanted to, we could save not only thousands, but millions of lives, all over the globe. And it's not enough for ordinary citizens to act. Governments must act.

But it will never happen, because the human race is a greedy race, exploiting both each other and natural resources. Even though perhaps most people are peaceful, it's always those psychopaths going over corpses and doing whatever they see necessary that goes into power positions. Those kind of people would happily pull the trigger and kill a thousand innocent lives in a distant country without thinking twice about it, then going home and eat dinner with their wife and kiss their children goodnight.

If I help a stray dog in Romania, there will be a child left out in Uganda, if I help an orphan in Ukraine, there will be an abandoned chiled left somewhere in China. If I help some elderly couple in Zimbabwe, there will be an aids ridden prostitute woman in Moscow dying and leaving 3 children behind.

The fact is that no matter what I do, it barely helps anything - I cannot save the world, and neither can you. Governments need to act in this regard, and they do - but they could've done a lot more.

The human race as a whole is in a pittyful state. But yet, the world is more peaceful now than it's ever been.

Wars are becoming less frequent. Life expectancy has more than doubled in the past century. More children than ever are going to primary school. The world is better than it has ever been.

Here's some words form Bill Gates:
http://www.wired.com/2013/11/bill-gates-wired-essay/

If I were as rich as Bill Gates, I could do something that really had an impact.

Truth is however that most normal people don't have much money at all. Some can't even pay the bills from month to month. And yet they're lucky compared to many other people in the world.

Lets' hope that one day there will be peace everywhere, and everyone will have enough food and resources to have a good life. But it's not going to happen - ever. Unfortunately.

Politics is only about power. And humans lives in that regard is nothing.

Please read this to educate yourself more about Unethical human experimentation in the Unites States:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

It would be naive to think that stuff like this is still not going on several places around the world, not only by the USG, but also conduted by other nations states.

And the sad thing is that even in the most civilized countries, positions of powers are often awarded to friends and goes in the family. In the less cililized countries it's much worse, and no matter who's ruling it's most of the time corruption-time.

As the saying goes:

"Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

I have no idea how it all can be solved. The best thing we can do is to put in place some kind of oversight, and multiple organizations that oversee each other, but no matter what kind of rules and regulations you impose, you cannot have nature of man squashed.

There are many politicians who have one face when talking to the media and public, and another face when doing the real deals.

I think the main dilemma lies in the fact that people seeking to reach top political positions are not 'normal' people. Those people have a certain desire for attention and power, of course there might be some people who are legitimate concerned for the well being of the population, but once they get acclimatized and gets into the churning political mill and see what they can actually have and do, they tend to forget their good intentions and become rather lazy. I'm not saying this goes for everyone, but I've seen plenty of examples of it.

Go to any parliament building in the world and check for yourself if everything is not top notch, nice furniture, art on the walls, nice floors, nice dining area, and over all clean, nice and the best facilities available. And then check the pensions of the top politicians, check their net worth, check their connections and their friends.

What you will find is that those people have both power and money, and they largely look after themselves. Whenever they need attention due to a medical issue, they get first in the que at a specialized hospital for the rich, or flown to another country for treatment if their home country does not have the required expertise and facilities.

While many elderly suffer under bad care, or get no care at all, and while many school children suffer from bad conditions at their schoo, old buildings etc. or no schooling at all, it would be unheard of if any parliament or government would have to suffer from the same conditions.

It's a they vs. us mentality. And US always comes first.

http://www.inquisitr.com/400073/the-worlds-poorest-president-jose-mujica-lives-in-a-shack-with-1800-to-his-name/

^This is a man to be followed. He lives in a shack. Not saying that every president should do that, but my question is:

Are you better suited to lead a country if you live in a modest cabin as compared to living in a palace that costs a shitload of money to maintain?

Every time some nation head goes to another country, there's a lot of fuss with lots of police and military involved, and very grandeur ceremonies etc. What does all of this convey to the people in a country? Those in power are das übermench, they're better than you and me, and they deserve much better than you and me.

Let them talk about sustainable development, while they burn fossil fuel fist over hand, fly private jets and in general is very hostile to the environment.

Showing some modesty, and genuinely showing that they care about the people in their country is what I think is needed. On that account, perhaps being a career politician should be banned altogether, as those people often live in a dream world and does not know what life's really about.

At the same time perhaps those very politicians should work on the floor for a couple of years to really see what it's about, and those not wanting to do that really is no fit for an office job. It shows whether they're interested in genuinely sacrificing anything, or if they're just luxury animals, removed from the real world.

In conclusion what I see is that those most cynical will always gravitate towards power positions, and then there's always a lineup of new cynicals eager to take over their position. It's a never ending battle.

How much did the Arab Spring protests really change ? I'm not too familiar with that subject but did it change much at all, isn't it the same as always most places, only with new faces in the old positions?

I can't save the world, and neither can you, but we might of course donate to some cause and feel good about it, and it might actually make a difference as well. Governments however and rich corporations and rich organizations and individuals can do much more, and some are doing great things.

If all acted in concert for the concern of the greater good, it would be a much better world - but too many people are very selfish and greedy, and in a powerful position those people can destroy more than 10 million normal people can do good.

Sorry about the off topic rant.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:06:29 PM

The girl in the above picture died a week after she was photographed. She was just 13 years old. Her name was Yana and the place of death was Odessa, Ukraine.

It's completely horrible. But this is only one of several stories around the world. Life's are ruined everery day around the globe. While I or anyone else as a private person could help somehow, just a little, it would infact maybe save a life or two, but on a larger scale - what's needed to be done is that we as a world-community divert our resources from millitary spending to humanitary operations.

If we wanted to, we could save not only thousands, but millions of lives, all over the globe. And it's not enough for ordinary citizens to act. Governments must act.

But it will never happen, because the human race is a greedy race, exploiting both each other and natural resources. Even though perhaps most people are peaceful, it's always those psychopaths going over corpses and doing whatever they see necessary that goes into power positions. Those kind of people would happily pull the trigger and kill a thousand innocent lives in a distant country without thinking twice about it, then going home and eat dinner with their wife and kiss their children goodnight.

If I help a stray dog in Romania, there will be a child left out in Uganda, if I help an orphan in Ukraine, there will be an abandoned chiled left somewhere in China. If I help some elderly couple in Zimbabwe, there will be an aids ridden prostitute woman in Moscow dying and leaving 3 children behind.

The fact is that no matter what I do, it barely helps anything - I cannot save the world, and neither can you. Governments need to act in this regard, and they do - but they could've done a lot more.

The human race as a whole is in a pittyful state. But yet, the world is more peaceful now than it's ever been.

Wars are becoming less frequent. Life expectancy has more than doubled in the past century. More children than ever are going to primary school. The world is better than it has ever been.

Here's some words form Bill Gates:
http://www.wired.com/2013/11/bill-gates-wired-essay/

If I were as rich as Bill Gates, I could do something that really had an impact.

Truth is however that most normal people don't have much money at all. Some can't even pay the bills from month to month. And yet they're lucky compared to many other people in the world.

Lets' hope that one day there will be peace everywhere, and everyone will have enough food and resources to have a good life. But it's not going to happen - ever. Unfortunately.

Politics is only about power. And humans lives in that regard is nothing.

Please read this to educate yourself more about Unethical human experimentation in the Unites States:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

It would be naive to think that stuff like this is still not going on several places around the world, not only by the USG, but also conduted by other nations states.

And the sad thing is that even in the most civilized countries, positions of powers are often awarded to friends and goes in the family. In the less cililized countries it's much worse, and no matter who's ruling it's most of the time corruption-time.

As the saying goes:

"Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

I have no idea how it all can be solved. The best thing we can do is to put in place some kind of oversight, and multiple organizations that oversee each other, but no matter what kind of rules and regulations you impose, you cannot have nature of man squashed.

There are many politicians who have one face when talking to the media and public, and another face when doing the real deals.

I think the main dilemma lies in the fact that people seeking to reach top political positions are not 'normal' people. Those people have a certain desire for attention and power, of course there might be some people who are legitimate concerned for the well being of the population, but once they get acclimatized and gets into the churning political mill and see what they can actually have and do, they tend to forget their good intentions and become rather lazy. I'm not saying this goes for everyone, but I've seen plenty of examples of it.

Go to any parliament building in the world and check for yourself if everything is not top notch, nice furniture, art on the walls, nice floors, nice dining area, and over all clean, nice and the best facilities available. And then check the pensions of the top politicians, check their net worth, check their connections and their friends.

What you will find is that those people have both power and money, and they largely look after themselves. Whenever they need attention due to a medical issue, they get first in the que at a specialized hospital for the rich, or flown to another country for treatment if their home country does not have the required expertise and facilities.

While many elderly suffer under bad care, or get no care at all, and while many school children suffer from bad conditions at their schoo, old buildings etc. or no schooling at all, it would be unheard of if any parliament or government would have to suffer from the same conditions.

It's a they vs. us mentality. And US always comes first.

http://www.inquisitr.com/400073/the-worlds-poorest-president-jose-mujica-lives-in-a-shack-with-1800-to-his-name/

^This is a man to be followed. He lives in a shack. Not saying that every president should do that, but my question is:

Are you better suited to lead a country if you live in a modest cabin as compared to living in a palace that costs a shitload of money to maintain?

Every time some nation head goes to another country, there's a lot of fuss with lots of police and military involved, and very grandeur ceremonies etc. What does all of this convey to the people in a country? Those in power are das übermench, they're better than you and me, and they deserve much better than you and me.

Let them talk about sustainable development, while they burn fossil fuel fist over hand, fly private jets and in general is very hostile to the environment.

Showing some modesty, and genuinely showing that they care about the people in their country is what I think is needed. On that account, perhaps being a career politician should be banned altogether, as those people often live in a dream world and does not know what life's really about.

At the same time perhaps those very politicians should work on the floor for a couple of years to really see what it's about, and those not wanting to do that really is no fit for an office job. It shows whether they're interested in genuinely sacrificing anything, or if they're just luxury animals, removed from the real world.

In conclusion what I see is that those most cynical will always gravitate towards power positions, and then there's always a lineup of new cynicals eager to take over their position. It's a never ending battle.

How much did the Arab Spring protests really change ? I'm not too familiar with that subject but did it change much at all, isn't it the same as always most places, only with new faces in the old positions?

I can't save the world, and neither can you, but we might of course donate to some cause and feel good about it, and it might actually make a difference as well. Governments however and rich corporations and rich organizations and individuals can do much more, and some are doing great things.

If all acted in concert for the concern of the greater good, it would be a much better world - but too many people are very selfish and greedy, and in a powerful position those people can destroy more than 10 million normal people can do good.

Sorry about the off topic rant.

Since i've been to Egypt since the "no clue how can you call it" I can tell you , nothing has changed. Probably it's even worse.

About the stray dogs in Romania , don't donate. The funds will never reach those dogs. Trust me.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:08:08 PM

Exactly, charity should be sent to already established organizations, not to some random people asking for Bitcoins with no guarantee where the money will go.

I am waiting for the day when Bitcoin makes me a millionaire. I will donate a large part of my jackpot to charity. If there are charities accepting BTC, then they will be my first choice.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:10:22 PM

Exactly, charity should be sent to already established organizations, not to some random people asking for Bitcoins with no guarantee where the money will go.

I am waiting for the day when Bitcoin makes me a millionaire. I will donate a large part of my jackpot to charity. If there are charities accepting BTC, then they will be my first choice.

Be careful to which you donate. I've seen countless scams , and my country is one leading the pack.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
TheFootMan

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:13:30 PM

Since i've been to Egypt since the "no clue how can you call it" I can tell you , nothing has changed. Probably it's even worse.

About the stray dogs in Romania , don't donate. The funds will never reach those dogs. Trust me.

What I think is needed is a strong leader or a strong leader group that are all non-corruptible, then those needs to lead a strong organization that leads a revolution, and then inserts a new non-corruptible government. And then the pressure needs to be applied and upheld at all times, and checks and balances needs to be introduces, but it's a gigantic task - and there will always be people who lust for more power and control, and then it will be unrest within. So what to do, is it really solvable at all? Will education solve it, because it makes for more civilized humans, or are we forever doomed to see the most cynic savages run most countries?
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:16:58 PM

What I think is needed is a strong leader or a strong leader group that are all non-corruptible, then those needs to lead a strong organization that leads a revolution, and then inserts a new non-corruptible government. And then the pressure needs to be applied and upheld at all times, and checks and balances needs to be introduces, but it's a gigantic task - and there will always be people who lust for more power and control, and then it will be unrest within. So what to do, is it really solvable at all? Will education solve it, because it makes for more civilized humans, or are we forever doomed to see the most cynic savages run most countries?

Nobody who has lived for 10 or 20 years as a poor citizen will be immune to greed and corruption when he gets into office.
It's human nature , only a few (if any ) will be able to resist. It will take a long time for the ruling side to change and this won't be done with just a "revolution".

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:16:42 PM

Be careful to which you donate. I've seen countless scams , and my country is one leading the pack.

I am planning to donate for well-known charities, who run large number of orphanages. Regarding some of the scams which you are referring to, I have first hand experience myself.
dogechode

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:39:39 PM

Nobody who has lived for 10 or 20 years as a poor citizen will be immune to greed and corruption when he gets into office.
It's human nature , only a few (if any ) will be able to resist. It will take a long time for the ruling side to change and this won't be done with just a "revolution".

Indeed it takes a lot of time and serious changes to weed out of bribing, corruption, etc. In some places it has been so thoroughly ingrained in the culture that it becomes expected, and if you do not "play the game" you are viewed as a sucker for not taking what you can (or could have.)
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:57:47 PM

I am planning to donate for well-known charities, who run large number of orphanages. Regarding some of the scams which you are referring to, I have first hand experience myself.
That's the punishment some people get for just trying to be good human beings, unfortunately. :/

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
yntro

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:59:42 PM

I think we all agreed that this was scam ? or is it not

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:05:30 PM

I think we all agreed that this was scam ? or is it not

Not that I know of? However I hope nobody donated due to the risk.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 10:45:38 PM

>picture taken today
>snow, winter jackets
>happening early 2014
>currently summer in Kiev
>2015

Lol u so fat brah.