Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:41:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is it hard to be in before the bull run  (Read 444 times)
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:20:15 PM

I want 1000% gains why is it hard to gain that when researching the past many coins achieved that

Sounds like a daydream, if you really want 1000% profit, you should wait quite a long time. Why are you in hurry mode? We will get there, in fact, it's possible to get more than that but over many years. Find some potential ICO to make the time shorter.
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:34:55 PM

I want 1000% gains why is it hard to gain that when researching the past many coins achieved that
So, it's very hard to get a profit of 1000 percent. It will be very difficult for you to choose a coin that will grow strongly to earn such a profit. You need to have luck and be able to analyze the crypto market well.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:56:18 PM

It is not hard, all you need is patience. There will still be more 100X return on investment, but becaause the impatience of the investors dumping their tokens immediately after exchange listing the price is taking a hit on exchange, there are some project that you need to wait for months before you get somethng significant from them
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:10:32 PM

It is hard to get bull now because i think before there's a only few coins that crypto market needs to support because in this stage many coins now is want to enter in market but market can't support that all so that it is hard for now to get in a bull.

Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:19:17 PM

It is not hard to be in before the next bull run at all. The reason why most of the people aren't able to get in is cause they wait for the prices to drop even more during the bear phase when the coins have already dropped by more than 30-35%. Well the prices never drop much after that and the price recovers sooner after it and most of the people end up missing their chance to get in cheap.
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:27:26 PM

everybody wants so much profits but only a few have gotten those, here the key is patience and to choose a good coin because those who got this kind of return have waited for years maybe.
Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:29:44 PM

You must know that patience is the way towards success. In crypto world it is the key for success. Crypto is not like a magic stick which will make you rich overnight. It is a project and will give you profit on its own.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
nickwen

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:29:53 PM

No coin can earn 1000% profit in a short time. There are now a lot of new coins, and money the investment of everyone in the world will be equally divided among all the coins. Only the potential coin can earn 1000% profit in two or three years
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:31:27 PM

It depends on how long your trading crypto currency if your having atleast 6 months of experience and it wont be difficult ot find 100% increment coins . But it need patience most of the coins after ICO will be dumped either by investor or bounty soon it will pickup were you can make atleast 2x profit . Otherwise you can make profit by following roadmap and big news.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Mind Control

Merit: 41

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:27:23 PM

At this point, it is not likely that we will encounter a coin that would propel to 1000% gain, otherwise that would be a very rare case. If you are aware, those coins you speak of that achieved 1000% are the pioneer coins. Meaning there are few coins that exists then and only few knows about cryptocurrency. Now that the market of cryptocurrency is exploding, the pioneers soar up.
kma.deno

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:06:49 AM

1000% gain is too much in my consideration. You cannot gain this too much in anywhere.In the past many coin achieved so much but not as huge as like that.Today the number of coins are increasing but in the past there was very few coins thats why their's achievement was huge.
gatholocco

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:19:43 AM

Maybe you should buy some ico and wait at least until the end of this year.
makawa

Activity: 222

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:56:26 PM

Maybe if you look at the current prices, you have the belief that old coins can easily get a raise. But I think not that easy, they also passed the natural selection of his time. And the winner will be determined on those who have a lot of patience and hold the coins for a long term.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:03:10 AM

There may be a term, the longer you hold the coin, the more profits will be gained. But of course not all coins can do it. In the past it may be easier because there are not too many choices. I am sure there is still the same potential, it's just harder to decide which coin we should choose.
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:34:31 AM

So you've heard about compound interest.
So if you have this nice operation, it's perfectly possible to get X10.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:42:23 AM

The key lies in the growth of market capitalization. In the past not too many coins, and it made the growth of market capitalization will focus more on some coins. Not that it is impossible at this time, it's just that the probability must be much reduced.
sakemias

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:44:28 AM

yes I agree with you because if we are in the same time and place it is impossible and if one has passed then we can enter because we often forget because hurry we forget to take the position before bull run back then than that you have to be careful before signing in

HELLO!!!
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:04:21 AM

It is not hard, all you need is patience. There will still be more 100X return on investment, but becaause the impatience of the investors dumping their tokens immediately after exchange listing the price is taking a hit on exchange, there are some project that you need to wait for months before you get somethng significant from them

Since that this is usually the case, the price of tokens go down after most of the investors dump them. There are those that loses its value entirely then the token dies. It really is hard to pick tockens that are profitable and we just have to hope that it performs well in the market. Those who were able to invest in a coin that has achieved more than 100% gain are absolutely lucky because it’s usually a one in a million chance.

bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:12:19 AM

the situation at that time was not the same as today. It used to be a great experience increased crypto indeed because it also got a lot of support and a great demand. but due to the growing crypto then make crypto also increasingly seen to have a downside so much rejection from many countries. This obviously makes it difficult crypto increase like it used to.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
gucci belt

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:17:09 AM

Very logical for now, because market capitalization must be divided into hundreds of altcoin. But of course there will be some Altcoin who can still do it, only the more days will be more difficult to find it. And I think 1000% is not a small amount, and it's not something you'll get instantly.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: