Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is it hard to be in before the bull run  (Read 444 times)
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:30:07 AM

You can't predict when the bull run would start. And people like to come in when the uptrend has started in earnest. And the FOMO has set in.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
zhineng2030

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:35:44 AM

I want 1000% gains why is it hard to gain that when researching the past many coins achieved that
It's very simple because you don't have patience. Imagine that the price that Ether only reached after two years from the year before last year will take time, not days or months. So, as long as you choose the right one, the others will give it time.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:04:25 AM

certainly, all need a process. After coin falling and a lot of no good news that hit the crypto is certainly not going to suddenly jump can ride high. all it takes to be great. If you want to be patient could be a big increase will happen in the next few months and this is certainly a highly awaited everyone.
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:23:55 AM

I think that the deeper each one is immersed in the market and how much time he spends so much he gets, unless of course without help this he does
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:35:30 AM

I want 1000% gains why is it hard to gain that when researching the past many coins achieved that
To date, it has become very difficult to earn such large profits. You never know when the market will start to grow. A simple example: You buy Ethereum at $1k and expect to earn x10 from it. But it drops to $100 and then starts to grow back to $1k. The coin made x10, but you are very pleased that you left in a breakeven. That's how the market usually works.

JamescrypTrader

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:39:01 AM

In recent time, there are so many alt coins in the market. This is really hard to track down the records of all the coins at once. So, there gaining 1000% is not a easy task. Even in some cases, this is greed that may lead you to face scammers who always wants to snatch your wallet. So be careful and move with knowledge in the market, you will gain and slowly it will increase. Remember, slow and steady win the race.
niublity

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:56:49 AM

Hey, friend, I think you are not objective enough. You are too greedy 1000%. Who doesn't want... It's crazy. Are you too illusionary? Getting rich is not so simple.

jakebell

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:10:33 PM

Every bull run, what was it's starter and how long did it last. People can not become rich by overnight its impossible. Thet think crypto is like that but unfotunately its not. There are lots of coin in the market and its quite impossible to know about all the coins. Therefore, do some research as much aas you can .
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:25:14 AM

Although it has been in the news for having a better technological stance according to the market demand ethereum has a stronger blockchain network another thing that distinguishes it from Eos in term so superiority is its smart contract which is the standard for the industry
mazezizi

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:33:34 AM

There are many ways, have you learned about the recent 3D? But these projects are very risky, you should be careful and invest rationally.
southcat

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:37:50 AM

I think how difficult it is to get a 1000% profit, unless you invest a lot of money, the more money you invest, the more dangerous you are. We all expect this to happen. But it is really very difficult. After all, the risks assumed are also great.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:43:52 AM

You can't really tell when to bull run and when to fall down the prices. you can't also compare the past years to this year because  there are so many coins that are arising every year.  and also I think it is hard to gain that 1000% profit. if you want to have that wait patiently and try to understand the flow of the market price.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
losh11

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:59:37 AM

I craving the dimensions of accumulations from judge prances impacts reduce and reduce each senility or every illustration that it go on though it inclination calm joint on on the activity and investors advantageous its irresoluteness I craving the deeper placated investors thither are so the less the activity changes inclination occur next.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:32:42 AM

It is all part of the process if you ask me. It's like the market is weeding out the weak hands to make sure that when the market goes into another bull you can be sure that the market is bouncing back stronger. Also there is also the fact that nothing comes without first going through the dark phases. It is always darkest before the dawn if you ask me.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:34:20 AM

Because you are not a whale! It is simple when you have a lot of money to manipulate the market. Whales are choosing which altcoin will go to the moon for a short period of time Wink.

honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:54:06 AM

This is very simple. No one can predict the bull market before, so many people are waiting to see the attitude before the bull market. You want to get 1000% of your income may be more risky, you can choose ICO, but the higher the profit, the greater the risk.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:56:55 AM

You can't predict when the bull run would start. And people like to come in when the uptrend has started in earnest. And the FOMO has set in.
This is calculated by people who manipulate the course of the crypto-currency market, probably this growth starts from the news about the forthcoming ETF from the SEC. Maybe already have some kind of information?
Spoop

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:24:10 PM

If you want 1000% gains then you have to be willing to buy coins in markets such as this when everything is a bear, then there comes the waiting. To make such gains, it does not happen in a short time, you will have to hold, you will have to be patient and you will have to be resilient. Want gains like that? Then buy into coins like  ETH and NEO and get ready to hold.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:13:19 AM

If this was what you were told before joining crypto, then you might have been given a wrong information.  Here in crypto, patience is the key. Those who bought bitcoin say like five years ago, are now reaping what they had sown.
Matty96

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:26:44 AM

You can never spot a bull run. The market is not a game that you can easily change settings and make yourself a win. Its crazy and unpredictable.
If you can buy "near" a bull run its already gold.
You can forecast it by learning some technical analysis skills that give you a better chance of catching a good entry which will result in a good gain afterwards for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: