Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:33:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is it hard to be in before the bull run  (Read 444 times)
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:25:30 AM

It's really hard. Because in bearmarket, you will usually lose immediately a portion of your money after you buy a tokens/coins. This is a common problem especially for people new to investing.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:41:56 AM

There are too many coins to choose from and yet there are only few who were able to accomplish a bull run. No one can really know how the coin could end up. Hodling a coin for a long time can increase your chances but doesn't guarantee that it will happen. But of course, not all of the coin will give you profit so you decide on when to sell. LUCK  and PATIENCE always plays a big role on investment and some just have it with them.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:35:55 AM

I want 1000% gains why is it hard to gain that when researching the past many coins achieved that

Of course you have to distinguish the situation. 1000% is a large number. You will not get it even on the right coin, if you buy at the wrong time. And for now, the combination of the bear market and the amount of altcoin in circulation is the biggest difficulty of choosing a coin that is capable of providing substantial profit.
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:39:35 AM

Of course it is hard to gain that much, crypto is not a quick rich scheme and every investment takes time and the bull run last year is a rare occurrence that won't happen every year. Last bullrun was purely driven by lots of hype and speculation and the damage it has done is big so i doubt we will see something like that again this year.

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:45:30 AM

I want 1000% gains why is it hard to gain that when researching the past many coins achieved that
Because the market in general has been in a big state of correction from the all time high. Basically the market all moves as one because it is the same sector, just like in the stock market you often hear articles like "Tech stocks are down today" or something similar. Sure the individual coins matter, but if the entire sector is down then it's all usually down. Stay tuned though, big signals coming up.
saganpav

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

SPOKKZ

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:21:12 AM

There are a lot of tokens on the market that can grow, and therefore you will be difficult to overlook and choose exactly such tokens that will increase by 1000%. You need to be lucky enough to invest in such a coin.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:12:19 PM

It is hard because there are too many things to read before you get in on a coin that will pump upto 1000%. Since there are too many new cryptocurrency that appear like a mushroom, it is not easy to choose which one is the right altcoin that will skyrocket in the future.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:15:09 PM

This is why the power of holding is the best in this community.
Patience is really a virtue.
everything will be perfect and you can ride the rocket if you will just study and search well.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:19:21 PM

This can't be possible to get a coin which which will give you definitely 1000% gain. If you achieved this gain then it will be a luck or nothing. We only predict some coin according to their company project and demand & supply of that specific coin. So, to gain a 1000% or more profit you should be stick to some of the selected coin and hold at least for 5 years or your desired goal achieved.
Black Coffee

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:23:03 PM

a lot of lucky people in the last year, but it seems not for this year. only a fool who does not want 1000% of gains, this year different from last year. look at the market, always moving up and down, unstable and unpredictable. too ambitious if we want a high profit, sometimes such thoughts can make us not focus and can make us lose the opportunity that is in sight. keep thinking positive and always focused to be able to fold the assets we have.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:38:56 PM

May be you are not lucky enough to hit the right project at the right time. Crypto is all about that only. If you are choosing the ICO to invest then you have to make profound research about the same and if you see many opportunities out there then you can make heavy investment but with some risk.

Many times waiting for year or so can be good one. Most of the roadmpas suggest that it takes around one year to reach the actual product launch in the market and thus you may need to wait that longer to have such high returns as development is what decides the final price.
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:50:54 PM

Bull run consists of big good news with new investors coming to the market which is noticeably easy to find especially if it's a very very big investor going to the market because people will want to buy with that investors which can happen is the market will pump.

Rumhocker

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:51:53 PM

Because it is difficult, and if you do not have enough sources to make those huge gains then you are not gonna make much money in here, and you are gonna lose everything in matter of seconds
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:15:26 AM

A lot of being at the right place the right time, easier said than done though Grin
You make it seem as if this is about luck but it is not, this is about being smart and see where things are headed, if you really believe in the market of cryptocurrencies and its potential then this is the perfect time to take a long position in the market, buy all the coins you like that have good potential and wait, the waiting part is the hardest because this may take years but if you do it you will make a fortune when people are trying to desperately get in the market.
Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:13:54 AM

At the moment, it's hard to make another 1000% profit.
Because the overall market environment has been different, this is not the beginning of the bull market, it is now a bear market.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
gawuk

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:26:45 AM

Perhaps you should start with the idea that in the past even coins that are currently giants do not get instant support. Next is the current market capitalization divided into more coins. And I think to cultivate market capitalization like the past, it has to be more percentage of new community growth, to keep up with new coins, which at present may not be enough.
woolongdev

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:47:12 AM

It all depends on the price you buy at.  
Do enough research and you might get super lucky to find a coin that is somewhat new and has dipped to rock bottom with a lot of room to grow.
Being in the right place, at the right time, with funds in hand makes all the difference.

I bought into a coin in Feb/March that had dipped to 1 satoshi, it's worth 19 now.  
Over 1,000 percent in 3 months.  
I expect it to reach 150-200 satoshi by the end of the year as trading volume increases.

My only complaint is that I didn't buy more, but you know the golden rule, only risk what you're willing to lose.

Two weeks ago I bought into another coin at 3 satoshi, it's worth 7 now.  I'm hoping it will reach 30 within 6 months, it's just starting to ramp up.

One thing I'd recommend is that if the coin reaches 100%, take out your initial investment and use it for your next.
It's pretty easy to reach 1000% gains on a basis of 0.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:52:15 AM

I dont think it is that hard to find any ICO or project which will give you 1000% gains in long terms. Look at the REMME project right now. This project is already done with the ICO sales and running with full product and services in the market. They have value of 0.019 USD per REM COIN and thus it tells us it is cheap to buy or you can say is discounted one right now.

Now just imagine a scenario where REM coin just becomes 1 USD or more then you can have 100x profits in very short period of time. Looking at the current development I do think that it is completely possible that 100x is easy to achieve.

Thus you have to keep looking for potential projects like REMME and you can hit the jackpot too.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:57:42 AM

because only people get that profit has a patience to wait . Other people wait for a year to get the % profit and hodl it even they feel lost in it beacuase of the price go down continuesly and there is fud.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:17:04 AM

It is interesting who among us at least 100 coins in this market calmly analyzed and knows their exact movement at certain moments. This will probably be the happiest trader, we are dependent on corrections and trends and speculation, and it always destroys our ideal concepts of growth and maximum.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: