Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:26:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what can you buy with bitcoin?  (Read 783 times)
shanewolff

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:34:44 PM

I've heard rumors you can buy gold, property and even sports cars directly with bitcoins. Obviously there are loads of scammers these days, does anyone know of any such legitimate companies and what products you can currently buy?

You should check out this topic too -
5 things you didn’t know you could buy with bitcoin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4391588.0

Microsoft accepts Bitcoin. You can "redeem" Bitcoin on your Microsoft account and make purchases through the online Microsoft store. They are the Biggest retailer that I know of that accepts Bitcoin. Other large retailers are Newegg and Overstock. In Japan, Bic Camera is a large retailer and you can use Bitcoin to purchase items in all of their stores. That was pretty cool. These are huge legitimate businesses.

This is new to my knowledge, It's a good direction towards bitcoin, a well known company like Microsoft accepting them, the day Amazon also start fully accepting bitcoin, the value for this and the popularity will increase dramatically.
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:39:29 PM

So far I can buy what I need with bitcoin, but I need to convert it to conventional currency or real currency. But as time goes on in my country now have started some online shop that accept payment with bitcoin.
INAQAMAQQU

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:49:42 PM

In my county especially in my place, I cannot use bitcoin to do transaction but we can change to fiat money so we can get whatever we want. lol Grin Grin Grin
yudi31

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:50:53 PM

here's one that can be bought with bitcoin:
  • WordPress started receiving payments with BitCoin last year.
  • BitMit is similar to Ebay. [/ li]
    • Coindl is similar to iTunes: music sales sites, books, games and software. [/ li]
      • Ogrr allows you to trade in in-game items like World of Warcraft. [/ Li]
        • BannerAdExchange allows you to buy advertising space using Bitcoins. [/ Li] [/ list]
ThePogi

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:01:30 PM

Here in Philippines bitcoin is not acceptable in market you cant use bitcoin to buy some and our government dont allow people to invest in bitcoin because they say it is prone in scam but hopefully in the future they will adopt it.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:33:05 PM

Microsoft accepts Bitcoin. You can "redeem" Bitcoin on your Microsoft account and make purchases through the online Microsoft store. They are the Biggest retailer that I know of that accepts Bitcoin. Other large retailers are Newegg and Overstock. In Japan, Bic Camera is a large retailer and you can use Bitcoin to purchase items in all of their stores. That was pretty cool. These are huge legitimate businesses.
I once tried with Newegg but what i can see is that not everything can actually be bought with Bitcoins. In this instance, I was trying to buy a PSN code to buy some games for my PS4 but when i got to the payment side i couldn't see bitcoins.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:36:15 PM

I just found a store online called thehealthygrocery.com that accepts bitcoin, sells mostly health product stuffs like chlorella, protein powder or acai powder. And I was looking for a website that had that concept, might try to purchase later and see if its worth the buy.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:47:03 PM

Well, we can buy a lot with bitcoin, because since it is virtual or digital money which can be converted in fiat, then what ver we can buy using fiat is what we can buy in bitcoin as long as bitcoin be converted to paper money. And there are merchants now accepting bitcoin itself like online shopping and so on.
Yes, you can buy lot's if things in your bitcoin, here in my country Philippines you can convert first your bitcoin money into cash. So easy to transact and very fast now you can buy anything you want. And in Makati area have atm booth for bitcoiner and restaurants accepting bitcoin as payments. Bitcoin is very useful in lots of transactions you want.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:00:07 PM

So far I can buy what I need with bitcoin, but I need to convert it to conventional currency or real currency. But as time goes on in my country now have started some online shop that accept payment with bitcoin.
Yes, I can buy anything I want in bitcoin but first I need to convert my bitcoin money into cash with the help of coins.ph here in the Philippines so easy to transact and very faster you redeem your money in remittance center. And I know some online shops and restaurants here in the Philippines are accepting bitcoin as payments.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Zachwolf

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:02:22 PM

Im not gonna buy anything using bitcoin. Just hold it for long term is good for me because i know that the value will increase like past years.
Other than holding, i am using bitcoin for buying tokens in ICO.

It depends on the situation of price and value of bitcoin. We can buy what we want if it has already traded and become money. The many you have BTC the merrier to buy what you want. Most important is it has a valuable for yourself and spending it in the right way.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:04:00 PM

In the UK, theirs a store called CEX where you can buy second hand dvds, computer games, consoles etc. CEX is in all the main towns and cities and is very popular, been around nearly 20 years now. Any way i noticed on their website that you can pay with bitcoin, on their website.
"Payments - To buy any product from Webuy.com you must make payment using a valid UK credit or debit card, PayPal account, Bitcoin or CeX voucher."
I've heard rumors you can buy gold, property and even sports cars directly with bitcoins. Obviously there are loads of scammers these days, does anyone know of any such legitimate companies and what products you can currently buy?

Yes but need more to develop bitcoin using in all over the world but happen soon, if it happens it will be very for easier buying for the bitcoin user and also helpful for the development of bitcoin.
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:05:45 PM
Merited by Gabah56 (1)

With bitcoin we can buy something that we like. both cars, houses, land and so forth. live more happy and calm without any economic shortage.
the picture is very easy. with bitcoin all affairs so smooth and easy .

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Kakek sugiyo

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:28:40 PM

bitcoin is a place where it is right to invest in stocks or plant profitable and promising stocks that are different from other investments because these investments already use modern digital payment systems this year, if we successfully invest our investment and we succeed we can buy what we want that has not been achieved.
kang.reus

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:34:56 PM

bitcoin is a place where it is right to invest in stocks or plant profitable and promising stocks that are different from other investments because these investments already use modern digital payment systems this year, if we successfully invest our investment and we succeed we can buy what we want that has not been achieved nor from the form of goods or what we can try and buy it if we managed to invest it.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:35:29 PM

With bitcoin we can buy something that we like. both cars, houses, land and so forth. live more happy and calm without any economic shortage.
the picture is very easy. with bitcoin all affairs so smooth and easy .
In bitcoin we can buy things if their is already store accepting bitcoin as payment. But above statement it easy for him to purchase any. However, their is still other country bitcoin is not yet accepted even in my country I have'nt found atleast one accepting bitcoin as payment.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:36:14 PM

In the UK, theirs a store called CEX where you can buy second hand dvds, computer games, consoles etc. CEX is in all the main towns and cities and is very popular, been around nearly 20 years now. Any way i noticed on their website that you can pay with bitcoin, on their website.
"Payments - To buy any product from Webuy.com you must make payment using a valid UK credit or debit card, PayPal account, Bitcoin or CeX voucher."

if the problem to be able to buy something any goods with bitcoin, I myself have never been and I do not know the official site for us can buy something with bitcoin, but for example you want to buy goods or anything using bitcoin of course we must be more careful to visit the site the site, because at this time it is a lot of fraud related to bitcoin, so better before we want to buy, it would not hurt for example we do research first, it is possible in certain countries we can buy goods with bitcoin, and that can not yet be done in my country right now.

Sliro

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:40:36 PM

bitcoin is a place where it is right to invest in shares or invest in profitable and promising stocks that are different from other investments because these investments are already using modern digital payment systems this year, if we succeed in investing we can spark our eagerness in the past or even our future.
TricksterX

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:55:39 PM

a lot of something can be bought with bitcoin, but in my country, transactions using bitcoin are illegal, so bitcoin is just for investment
Escan0r

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:02:48 PM

Now using bitcoin in some countries already in legalkan and also a lot of general payment using bitcoin. I once bought a shoe using bitcoin and it was very easy and fast.
Ocha Bacoh

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:06:32 PM

use bitcoin, as good as possible. if there is an interest in shopping, the essential necessities of life
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: